Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 pm
((okay thanks))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 pm
Shayne was walking through the corridors of the school, just relaxing before practice for the day. He turned and exited the main building of the school and trudged through the snow, slowly making his way to the sparring field. Finally he reached the center of the field, and with a snap of his fingers, a circle of fire appeared at his feet and quickly spread out across the field, melting the snow and evaporating the water left over. He waved a hand and a sword materialized from thin air. He grabbed it out of the air and took up a defensive stance, and from then on, began to do crazy complicated techniques on the invisible enemies only seen in his mind's eye.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:42 pm
(( are we gonna start again? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:58 am
((Jeez, I see what fusion means! haha, it's okay, I'm back on now. By the way, I'm okay with the time skip. We could just say that nothing very interesting happened over the next two classes.))

Lucien was asleep in his quarters, which were conveniently located right next to his office. He awoke with a start. "It sounded like somebody screamed." he thought. "I might have been imagining things, but still." He sensed a soul in danger, and immediately snapped his fingers, immediately vanishing and appearing a little ways off from the forest. He saw that a girl was helping Zann, the mysterious fire demon. He ran over to where they were and recognized the girl as Melinni. "What's wrong? What happened to him?" he asked the girl, but as soon as he looked at him, he understood. He was freezing to death in the Earth's cold climate. He stood up and proclaimed boldly, "Flagiaris!" Which instantly shot an inferno of controlled flame onto the demon. The flames engulfed him, yet did not burn Melinni or the trees. "That should do it for now," he thought, at least until he gets back inside." At this, he staunched the flame and held out his hand to Zann. "You shouldn't be out here, not when the cold affects you so." he told him. "Come inside, where it's warmer."

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:45 am
((Hooray! Were finally back on track))

Strum was outside on one of the multiple arenas that were a part of Sellaria. Yesterday's class wasn't exciting even for him, though he didn't actually teach anything rather just introduced everything. He was working on the day's lesson when he heard a faint scream. "Hmm, I wonder what happened," he said as he started going towards the source of the sound. When he got there he saw Zann, Melinni, and Lucien. He hurried over and said, "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:48 am
Lucien nodded at Professor Strum. "This one," he motioned at Zann, "was wandering around and had a fit of chills. I was able to warm him up, but he needs to get into the castle for a semi-permanent solution." he told the Professor.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:53 am
Strum quickly examined Zann's body and then stood back. "Alright guys I'm going to cast one of the strongest spells I have on him, so please give him some room. Shin Rajioruku!" he said as the eyes on his hands light up. Then a soft white mist emmited out of then and onto Zann. It engulfed his body and made him glow with a white aura. "Alright this spell has made him immune to his surroundings but I can't hold it forever, let's get him inside," Strum said as he picked Zann up and carried him towards the doors.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:07 am
Lucien nodded. "You seem to have this under control, Professor. I'm going to go look around and see if any more students are in trouble." he said, half-joking, half-serious. He started off the perimeter of the woods, and, as he got to where the sparring arenas were, he found Shayne performing complex fighting moves. He waved at Shayne and called, "Hey, do you need a partner? I just got done patrolling the grounds, so I'm open if you need me." He thought about going back to his classroom to get his sword, but decided against it. "I can conjure items like the best of them." he reasoned in his head.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:33 am
Shayne had just done an strong maneuver in the air when he heard Lucien called out. Shayne landed and turned around grinning. "I could always use a sparring partner. The dummies I make become predictable after a time." Shayne said, snapping his fingers and watching the dummy burst into flames and disappear. He bowed to Lucien and stepped back, holding his sword in a ready stance. "What are the conditions?" Shayne said, smiling.

((Thanks for joining my guild Lord Malaroth! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:50 am
((no problem man))

"Hmm..." Lucien said, in a thoughtful pose. "How about a no holds barred duel?" he queried. "Of course, you would have to set up a mental block so I can't read your thoughts." he said with a chuckle. He traced his hand in midair and a sword materialized where he was tracing. He caught the sword and assumed a fighting stance. "Shall we?" he challenged.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:00 am
"So this is Sellaria," Shane thought as he stopped at the gates. "It seems like a nice place. I might like it here." he proceeded through the gates and up to the main building. "According to the letter, my quarters should be somewhere over that way." he pointed to one of the towers. "Well, it's no use just standing here, I should probably go put my stuff away." At this, he morphed into his wolf form and nudged the pack that was made specifically for demihumans and slid it onto his neck. Then, he bounded off towards his quarters. Once he got into the tower, he noticed a couple of students in their beds. "Bah," he thought, "Late again. I really should stop this habit of being late to school. I probably already missed the first day." he shook his head as he dropped his pack onto the bed designated for him, then started off toward the grounds. "I would really like to explore this place a bit more, maybe find a good spot in the woods for me to sleep once I get cramped in the indoors." he shuddered. He really did not like being indoors. It made him feel... trapped. He shook this thought away as he bounded off into the grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:14 am
"Ah Zann good to see you've woken up," Strum said as he finally let up his spell. He breathed hard as he explained what happened, "Well Zann, you went outside and sort of passed out from the cold. Lucien and Melinni were there trying to help you out but if I hadn't come along you might have died. I casted a really strong spell on you and carried you here." He examined him and made sure that everything was alright before he sat down on a chair.  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items