Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel5159

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 pm
"What are ya looking at Yoko. You seem very distracted lately are you ok?" I said very concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:43 pm
I glanced over at her and forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine.", I lied. I looked up at the sky again. "Why not lay here next to me and look at the stars? Its quite calming."  

gandygirl

angel5159

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 pm
"Ok Yoko." I say curling up next to Yokos head and start looking at the stars. 'I hope me and Yoko will stay best friends forever' I thought really hopeing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 pm
I laughed, tears in my eyes. "Of course we'll be besties forever.", I said reading her vibe. I patted her on the head and gazed upward.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 pm
Liz grinned watching them before leaning her back against a tree trunk and closing her eyes. She wasn't sleeping, more like opening her mind to the nature around them, the exact reason why she survived in this forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 pm
Laying there on the ground, I thought my life over. What would happen when we found Angel's family? I knew the bitter truth, but I tried to ignore it. "Wanna play laser tag?", I asked either Liz or Angel.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 pm
"Laser tag...?" One gold colored eye peered at Yoko, the other remaining closed. Sighing, Liz stood up stretching like a cat before regarding Yoko with a confused look. "What's that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:36 pm
I laughed and stood up. "Laser tag is when you use laser power and try to hit the other person. But it works with your eyes. It doesn't hurt if you get hit because its really just lights. But you can use whatever to block the hit. The person who gets 3 hits fist loses.", I said excited.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 pm
".... Not everyone can send lasers out of their eyes..." Liz said with a smile, shrugging nonchalantly. "I can make fire and ice... the occasional lightning, but no lasers. Sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:50 pm
"I'll play with you Yoko." I said very excited Yoko and me haven't played once since Raurick joined us.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:18 pm
I laughed. "Alright, lets play." I said. "And you don't need the power. I got goggles that send them if you don't have the capability.", I told Liz.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm
"Well... I'm game then!" Liz grinned, laughing. This could be fun, considering she new most of the area around here anywhere. Yes this would be fun indeed.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:15 pm
I grabbed a pair off goggles out of my pack and threw them to Liz. "Lets find a hiding spot!", I yelled excitedly. I ran for a tree and jumped in. Then watched where the others would go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:25 pm
Liz grinned, slipping on her goggles before disappearing in a shadow. She reappeared out of sight before switching to her hunter mode. Liz was actively searching the area, while remaining out of sight, using er senses to watch for anyone going.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 pm
This game was natural to me. I used my cat senses to hide myself in the shadows and I crept around silently. I glanced around, listening to hear where Liz was. 'Hmm...I can sense her', I thought to myself.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff