Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:06 am
Kala Ran from her hiding spot She had heard from a Friend that a cat was injured She ran to where She had Heard the cat was. " I Heard someone was hurt i thought maybe i could be of some help." She said soft and calm as she slowly walking up to Xaviar. "Or is Missy going to try and do her lassy trick?" She said smileing at the thought of Missy Trying to get the vet without being able to speak human and the vet not yet knowing all the animals.

((OK i added the lassy thing as a joke i figured since i Can speak human i might as well use that fact to get a few chuckles and try to make Xaviar Laugh. By the way can anyone give me a idea of what to do i have no clue i mean my only good skills are as a mouser and being able to say what animals are saying to the human they are trying to talk to. and then theres the whole being like a mother cat deal.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:46 am
"Chloe smiled her horse smile at Kala and spoke softly "This is Xaviar, hes a fuzzy thing and his paw is ouchin." She said softly, pushing Xaviar softly with her nose. Chloe wasn't that smart, being a baby and all so she didn't know all the diffrent animal types. She often called Kala a fuzzy thing too."  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:12 pm
Archer scratched his head and looked around the kitchen. "Where the hell is everybody?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:27 pm
Xaviar smiled and laughed. "If you 2 could help me to the vet i could talk to her." He says with a smile as he tries to stand.

((Writers block.........))  

MrCoconutKitty

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:55 pm
"Chloe dug her nose under Xaviar and picked the kitten up onto her snot. She was a pony but still much bigger then a kitten. "Ready fuzzy?" She asked softly."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:11 pm
He smiles "Yes." he works his way onto her back without clawing her like his natrual instincts say he should.  

MrCoconutKitty

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm
((Well since this is basically my only account not waiting for a reply))

John finished training and decided to check on Lilly, but as always he took the hard way, he climbed up the side of the Manor and stood on the balcony next to her room, he knocked on her window unsure if she were there or not, but he hoped she was "Lilly, you in there"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 pm
Lilly was in the middle of putting on her jeans when she heard a rap on her balcony door. She jumped at the sudden noise and triped falling on the caarpet with a thud. She groaned. "Crap!" she muttered as she stood up. "Hold on!" she called, "I'm not decent...." she quickly slipped on her cloths and hid her ears and tail, before she walked over to the door, and slid it open. "Nice entrance...." she said shacking her head with a laugh as she smiled at John.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:45 pm
"Thank you" He smiled and laughed "You got lucky, this room is the one with the best view" He looked at her, he did not know why but he already trusted her which was a huge step for someone with as many secrets as he did  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 pm
Lilly laughed, "Really?" she asked as she stepped into the balcony and looked around, her smile broadened, "Oh my gosh! Your right!" it had a gorgeous veiw of the forest and the gardens, kind of like in a fairy tail.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:20 pm
He stood next to her and smiled "Brings back all those long forgotten dreams of fairy tails and fiction from one's childhood doesn't is" He smiled and seemed happy, he slowly reached for her hand  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:26 pm
Lilly smiled and nodded, turning around to face him, "Yeah... it sure does!" she said happily, "I'm gonna go look around, I need to familiarize my self with the stables and stuff before I start work..." she told him, as she made her way to the door. She glanced back at him. "Coming?" she asked as she headed out of her room.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:34 pm
He followed her "From stable boy to tour guide, where is my life going" He laughed and then looked at her "Where would you like to check out first?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm
Lilly laughed, "You can stay the stable boy...." she said, "If your busy you don't have to give me a tour..." she told him, "Anyways a nice adventure would be nice..." she joked, as she continued on.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 am
Kala saw that they Wheren't think stright "Wait a minuate Chloe! She said as she jumped up on her back. "Maybe i should take him The vet is up in her room Right now and if you try to go there it may cause trouble for you. Plus since i can speak like them i would be able to tell them whats wrong with him." She said Softly as she Picked up Xaviar by a spot on the back of his kneck. She knew it wouldn't hurt him and she would be able to quickly get to the vet but she didn't want to jump so far so set him down long emopugh to ask. "Could you lay down so i can get off without hurting Xaviar more then he already is." and then picked him up again ready to run to the vets room as soon as Chloe laid down.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff