Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:38 pm
((Crap...I have no killing jutsu's xp ))

Jurou first rubbed at his forehead and then quickly went through a set of hand seals. Dust Clone Technique
Jurou tossed a kunai to both of the clones that appeared at his side.
The clones then ran to the sides of Nanashi, and jumped while Jurou punched at the ground.
Jurou wasn't skilled in medical jutsu's enough to crumble the ground, but he figured he was good enough to cause a crack, and rumble.
Hopping to cause the Otokage to stumble while the two clones threw the kunai's at his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:43 pm
ooc; how many post is it to learn a jutsu im a genin and I want to learn my katon and ninjutsu and gen im a ninjutsu class  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm
(Doesn't matter, you have a brain and metal weapons. Besides, your job isn't to kill right now, and I'll let you read between the lines of my first post to figure out what it is...not first post of this thread, but first post of our fight.)

Nanashi looked a little startled at what his student could do. Though, in a way, he expected that his ninja would all become very strong. As Nanashi stumbled from the moving earth, he awaited the dust clones to get close. He sighed slightly, knowing that if he had better trained himself in taijutsu, this would be absolutely nothing, and he could disarm both clones with a kick to the wrist. Instead, he grabbed their wrists, and as he fell, drove the kunai into the ground. Once there, he punched the clones in the face with quite a bit of force. This being enough force to dispel them, Nanashi righted himself and rubbed his knuckles. "Do you want me to get serious Jorou? Cause honestly, your missing the target." Nanashi said jokingly, but seriously at the same time. He then unsheathed his rapier and pointed it in Jorou's direction. "Ready?" He asked.

(Edit: Qualyn, it takes 4 posts for a genin ranked jutsu. If you are ninjutsu, learning ninjutsu, it is 3 for a genin post. Look at the academy, first post, it gives a detailed description of how many posts to learn everything.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:52 pm
Quaylan
ooc; how many post is it to learn a jutsu im a genin and I want to learn my katon and ninjutsu and gen im a ninjutsu class

((look at the bottom of the first post http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17643265

but I'm not sure if you take off posts from your class before or after the multiplication though))  

hentaiprince

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm
Jurou sighed again, and went through a another set of seals. Earth Release: Stone Shuriken Skill
He took up a mound of dirt, and molded it into a shuriken.
"Don't know how ready I can be against a kage."
Jurou threw the shuriken in between Nanashi's legs, not high enough that Nanashi wouldn't be having kids in the near future.
But close enough that he hoped that Nanashi would be distracted enough that he wouldn't notice the shuriken that he took out of his pocket, and then threw at Nanashi's left eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm
Nanashi jumped slightly to avoid the stone shuriken. Though, he didn't notice the real shuriken that flew at his eye. Once it hit, it got stuck, and it looked as if Nanashi were crying tears of blood. "s**t, so you are getting serious." Nanashi said, as he removed the shuriken from his eye, it slowly turned pitch black. "Ok then, how about I get serious too." Nanashi finished as a white kanji for angel appeared in his eye. Where Nanashi had once been standing he wasn't anymore, though to Jorou, it would look like Nanashi was still in the same spot clutching his eye. Suddenly Nanashi was right in front of Jorou, about to deliver a punch to his stomach. The image of Nanashi was still in the spot and slowly faded.

(Thank you, I needed something to activate the Seki Reigan)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:25 pm
ooc; what about sharingan I got approved of it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:28 pm
(Having a sharingan doesn't affect how many posts it take to learn a jutsu, unless you are attempting to copy it.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:31 pm
Jurou gaped in at seeing the shuriken actually hitting, and tried to dodge when he noticed the Otokage's attack.
But Jurou was too slow to dodge the punch, so he was sent back a few feet, with the wind knocked out of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 pm
Kai wandered back in after pointless searching. "What am I suspose to do?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 pm
((but for the class and bloodline subtractions, do you subtract them befor or after you multiply for the different ranked jutsu?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 pm
Nanashi walked over to Jorou and offered him a hand up. "Nice. Hey, you lasted that long against a kage, I think you won't do too bad in the exams." Nanashi said with a smile. "Now I should probably get this eye checked out." Nanashi said, pointing to his left eye, which was slowly going back to what it was earlier, without the kanji. "I'll be back all." Nanashi said with a wave.

(Also, when Nanashi returns, it would be best to question him about how his eye changed and his speed.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 pm
"I guess so." Jurou said while getting back to his feet.
He waved back at Nanashi and just said. "See ya then."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:47 pm
Kai walked over to his fellow genin."Hey how's it going?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm
Nanashi walked back into the training grounds, slightly rejuvinated. "That was a good spar on your end, Jurou." Nanashi said patting him on the back.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff