Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Xiallen took another sip of his wine and took a bite of the steak with potatoes and brocoli he groaned "I hate brocoli.." he had to finish the brocoli though or jeffrey wouldnt let him have desert although he was higher in rank xiallen then looked at rose "Do you like the wine?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 pm
rose felt a little relived when andie left " yes, what kind is it? " she said with a slight smile. she could act normal now without her around, thats how she was she had a diffrent mood and charcter for every person she knew.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:51 pm
Xiallen spun the wine around slightly in the cup and smelled it "Well from what i can tell it's probably what jeffrey calls the red rose wine but i cant tell that well because mine tastes like blood due to the blood pills in my wine" He smiled slightly at her  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 pm
" he puts blood tasting pills in your wine? " she said sort of disgusted but didnt show it. him and jeffery seemed to be good friends, she wondered how long hes worked for xiallen  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:58 pm
Xiallen laughed slightly "no no you dont understand the pills are blood made into pills it heals me like blood but i dont have to kill anyone" He smiled softly at rose then looked at jeffrey "hmm oh hey rose if you have any questions you can ask me or jeffrey.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:03 pm
" okay then " she locked her hands together infront of her on the table and put her head on them " whats with the blood then? you are some kind of vampire? "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:05 pm
Xiallen smiled at her softly "Very good rose you'r very smart you know? and yes i'm a vampire..i'm a pure blooded vampire thats how if you didnt see in the slave shop i made darkness appear" He made ice appear in his hand this time and formed it into a rose and slid it over to her "There a rose for rose"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 pm
she picked it up and looked at it " interesting, " she put it in her drink so it wouldnt get the tablet wet when it started melting. " i remeber when i was growing up, my brother roi and i always had this... something. i never knew what it was but it only happened when we were together. it was kind of like a stronger feeling " she sighed " i miss him somewhat "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 pm
Xiallen looked at her sadly "What happend to your brother?" he asked her sadly knowing how it felt to lose someone close to him he sighed and formed more ice making what seemed to be a skull and set it down next to his plate and sighed slightly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:17 pm
" he wanted to change his life entirely, so he left here and went to anothor counrty. i havent seen him in about 5 years " she picked up th skull that xiallen had made next " you seem to have a talent for ice sculpting "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:20 pm
Xiallen smiled slightly resting on his hand "I took up ice sculpting after my brother and mother were killed..i always sculpted flowers for their graves..but then i met jeffrey..he's like a father too me..i've known jeffrey for about fourty years... without him i dont know what i would do anymore..." He was about to drink the rest of his wine but decided it best not too so he set it down and sighed slightly "if theirs anything you want sculpted just ask me" he said tiredly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 pm
" i figured you two known each other a while " she left half a glass of wine on the table and sat back in her chair " hm not that i can think of, unless you can sclupt a library "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:26 pm
Xiallen laughed slightly "you want a library?" He stood up and walked to the door openening it slowly "Follow me.." he walked out and too the left opening a door that usually wasnt noticed inside of it was almost every book that was written in the past two thousand years "The biggest library you can think of" He smiled slighlty  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 pm
she looked around with big eyes, it was huge! she took a step in and felt like she could easily get lost amoung all the books " this is amazing.... i'll try not to play dominoes in here " she said looking back at him smiling. rose looked around for a second then looked back at xiallen " so, do you only drink blood tablets? " she was still interested about him being different, different stuff intreged her  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:36 pm
Xiallen leaned against the door and looked at rose "Mostly..unless i get sick of them then i usually go on a hunt for animals or humans whichever i feel why do you ask?" He looked at her curiously as she looked around his library and laughed when she said she wouldnt play dominoes "I say you try not too because most of these books are over two thousand years old and are worth a lot of money" He grinned slightly  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff