Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Chris kept searching for this angel that Wrath had spoken of, though he didnt see it. "I dont see any angel-" Chris began to say, until he turned around and saw an angel flying off, clad in armor. A dark, sadistic grin spread across the demon's face as he watched the angel fly off. "I bet you cant cut off his wings." Wrath said to Chris, now standing next to him watching the angel fly away. "I bet you I can, and take his pretty armor as well." Chris said with an evil laugh. With that, Chris bolted off, his long powerful legs moving him at pretty good speeds. Though Chris didnt have wings like some of the other demons, he was a master at Parkour, and therefor could get around just as easily. "Try to keep up Wrath, if you can that is!" Chris said as he vaulted over a low wall, his hallucination of a demon following close behind him as he followed the angel clad in armor, his clawed weapons on his hands clattering as he moved fluidly over the terrain.

((If you dont know what Parkour is, look it up. Its also known as Free Running, and I actually do it in real life. Its alot of fun.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
Sonija looked up at Nathan's voice and turned to face him trying to hide the angel's body by standing in front of it. She looked to Julian. "Something's going on..." She sent to him afraid that maybe Nathan was sent to kill them.
She grabbed up her whip handle and acted like she was wrapping it back around her waist when she was actually keeping it close just in case.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image Nathan looked down and than at his armor and said, "I was sent to kill you two and I can not; I am losing my right to be an angel and will also fall like you Julian; I came to warn you that stronger angels than I will be after you and soon me as well" Nathan than looked at his armor as it rapidly reshaped itself along with his swords and his shield turned into a spear; eventually Nathan's, now jet black wings, covered him and when they were spread again everything that was Sir Nathan other than his name was gone. Nathan looked up at the two and said, "I have finally fallen, I feel different in this armor; and my shield is now a spear" Nathan than stepped back and spread his wings and looked at them and said, "I don't think I should be called Sir Nathan again, just Nathan from now on"

(new look---->--------------------)User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:54 am
User Image
Chris was moving swiftly over the landscape, jumping over any obstical and vaulting over those he couldnt clear in a single bound. He watched the angel he had been chasing land up on a building about a block away, and so when he reached the neighboring building, he hopped up and grabbed the fire escape, quickly climping up the ladder until he was on the roof of the building. Then without stopping for a moment, Chris began to run as fast as he could towards the building the angel had vanished behind, even though there was a fairly large gap inbetween the building he was on the the building the angel was on. When he reached the edge of his building, Chris jumped with all of his strength, and cleared the gap, though he didnt land on the building; instead he grabbed the edge of the roof, his feet slamming into the side of the building. Chris quickly pulled himself up on the building and hurried over to the edge to see two angels and a demon below him on the ground, though the angel he had seen land on the roof was n longer there, but replaced by an angel clad in black armor.

Chris was slightly confused as he looked at the three creatures, that was until he heard Wrath's voice come from beside him.
"The black-armored angel was the angel we were chasing you idiot, something just happened is all. I still say we kill him and take his armor." Wrath said, standing next to Chris now. "Your right, I think I like his armor better now anyways." Chris said outloud, adressing Wrath. Chris stood there looking down at the three figures, his clawed fist weapons at the ready, and was about to jump down and attack, but then stopped as he looked upon the demon. "She looks familiar..." Wrath said, standing alongside Chris. Chris looked at the demon girl for a moment until he realized whom he was looking at, and once he did, a dark smile spread across his face, his sharp and elongated canines looking like daggers in his mouth. "My my my, if it isnt Sonija, the feared daughter of the devil himself. It's been a while, hasnt it Wrath?" Chris said with a dark laugh, turning to look at Wrath at the end of his sentence. "Yes, yes it has." Wrath said, a similair sadistic smile on his face as he spoke.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:03 am
User Image
Julian was astonished with Nathan's rapid change, especially with his armor transmutating into something completely different right before his eyes. Julian wasnt exactly sure what to say at first, but then his thoughts were interupted by a new presence and a new voice comming from above them from the roof he had been tackled off of by the fast angel, who was still laying not too far away. Julian looked up to see a demon with large steel spiked fist weapons on his hands, speaking about Sonija and someone named Wrath. Wrath...? Julian thought, since he didnt see a second demon present. Julian slipped his foot under the shaft of his scythe, kicking it up and grabbing it out of the air just incase the demon attacked. "What do you want demon?" Julian asked, glarring at the demon as he spoke and never shrinking back from his position.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
Sonija heard the all to familiar voice and turned looking up. "I can't believe...." She said disgusted to see his face again. "He is highly dangerous." She projected to the two beside her. She shakes her head almost unbelieving what she saw. "You Son of a b***h. I thought you were dead..." She spat up at him gripping her whip tightly her lips curled back in a snarl.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image
Chris laughed at Sonija's display of detest for him, because to him it was funny. "Now is that anyway to greet an old friend Sonija?" Chris said with a sadistic laugh, his words as black as his demonic heart. Wrath stood next to him, a small growl escaping his lips, though it was one like a preditor playing with his prey. Chris began to pace back and forth a little on the rooftop above the three, his large clawed fist weapons looking more menacing then normal. "What, you think a little arcangel could kill me? Nonsense. Not even the great Micheal can kill me!" Chris said, his voice getting louder as his sentence progressed. With a dark laugh he jumped off the bulding, landing on the ground directly below with a powerful thud, though he was still about 20 feet away from Sonija and the two angels. "And whom might these two fallen be? More of your 'play-things'?" Chris said, looking at the two angels as he spoke, especially the one in black armor. "That armor is going to look nice on you Chris..." Wrath said, sittting in a broken, empty windowseal next to Chris.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
Now it was Sonija's turn to laugh. "Friend! Hardly.." She said her face growing strong with hate. She hated him...every bone in her demon body loathed him...especially for their past. She jumped slightly as he jumped down from the building. Every muscle was tense. She knew how strong and how powerful he was. And she was honestly afraid of him. She knew of Wrath....his figment of imagination...but was real to him...real enough to know when things were going on.

When she heard him say 'play thing's' it got her seeing red. She grabbed her dagger out of her belt and through it at his eye with lightening speed. Hoping it would hit or distract him enough.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
When Sonija threw the dagger at him, Chris didnt even flinch; instead he threw up the back of his hand, covered by the thick steel and long blades of his fist weapons. The dagger hit the metal pretty square, but then it bounced off and fell the ground, with Chris lowering his hand slowly and that same evil smile still on his face. "Tsk tsk Sonija, you should know better then that. If the great Micheal cant even kill me, what makes you think you can even harm me!" Chris said, roaring with laughter at the end of it, Wrath joining in with him. Chris pointed to the angel clad in black armor as he spoke, his bladed fist weapons casting thier deadly gaze on the angel, though Chris' gaze was on Sonija. "I came here because I followed him, because Wrath bet me I cant take his armor, but since your hear I guess I can take a break for a moment to toy with you for a while." Chris said, a playful, yet sinister growl coming out from his throat at the end of his sentence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image
I need to find his weakness....maybe if I can block Wrath from his mind... Sonija thought to herself. She knew if she could silence Wrath from his mind...it would up her chances. Sonija smirks softly as a she readies herself."You wouldn't know HOW to play with me..." Her whip in one, hand her katana in another. Her left eyebrow perks as she looks at him laughing slightly. "Oh...but I did harm you....or did you forget?" She says a smile breaking out slowly across her face thinking of the past.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
A deep, rumbling growl escpaed Chris' lips, though the playfulness behind it was now gone and was replaced with a darkness and ferocity that was uncommon for Chris. He slowly tilted his head back, reveiling a large scar that ran from his right jaw bone all the way down his neck diagnoly and ended at his left collar bone. "Yes, I remember good and well that little fight. And you know, I am still yet to pay you back for that." Chris said with a deep growl, taking a half-step towards Sonija, his clawed weapons coming to the ready and the steel blades attached to them as sharp as razor blades. Wrath had moved from the window and was now walking behind Sonija, pointing to various vitals; the neck, the heart, the lungs, etc. "All we need is one good slice to her neck, and the girl is done for. Who knows? You might even get to slice her head clean off. Wouldnt that be fun." Wrath said as he slowly walked around Sonija for a moment, then headed back to Chris' side, his large black horns shining a little in the light. Chris chuckled a little at Wrath's remark as he spoke. "Yes, I think that would be fun Wrath. You think if we took her head back to her daddy that we would get promoted again?" Chris asked, imagining carrying in Sonija's head to the Devil himself. "Either that or be killed on the spot." "I think it's worth a shot."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
Sonija closed her eyes for a moment and got into Chris's head. She found what she was looking for......Wrath...She began to start placing her blocks in his head as she opened her eyes and slowly made a circle around him. "Well I would say what you did to my spirit and heart was enough..." She said a feral growl rumbling in her throat. Almost there... She thought to herself as she could see the last lock go into place, that would keep Wrath under wraps. She lashed out with her whip going for the scar on his neck. "Tell me...is it still tender?" She said with a heartless smile.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
Chris stood there glaring at Sonija, until suddenly Wrath let out a yell and began voilently lashing out at the air, looking like he was in pain. This had happened before, and he knew exactly that it was Sonija's doing. As Sonija lashed out at his throat with her acursed whip, Chris ducked at the very last moment, the tip of the whip cracking right over his head as he ducked. He went down to his hands and feet, crouched for a split second before pouncing like a ferocious beast, his bladed claws out towards Sonija as he dove at her. He let out an animalistic roar as he dove at her, his blades aimed right for her midsection where a good bit of vital organs were.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
Julian didnt know what to make of this demon who seemingly talked to the air, or someone who wasnt there, and spoke of a history with Sonija. But when he dove at her, he knew that he was a threat, and very dangerous for that matter. Julian swung his scythe with great accuracy and speed, bringing the blade inbetween Sonija and the demon, stopping the demon's attack right before it hit Sonija. The demon hit the ground, landing in a crouching position again, but this time Julian threw out a kick, landing the blow right on the demon's right shoulder. "Stay away from her." Julian said, his voice very commanding.

User Image

Chris didnt really see the blow coming from the angel, and it threw him off guard when he was suddenly kicked in the shoulder. Chris jumped back, his shoulder now throbbing a little. He stood back up, glaring at the angel now. "That was a mistake, fallen. Now I'm gonna kill you and her slowly, but I'm gonna make her watch you die. And its gonna be very, very painful." Chris said with an evil laugh.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
"The only one that will die...is you." She growls at Chris. She looks to Julian and nods "Thank you..." She sends to him quickly knowing if she looks away too long...Chris will attack. She brings her whip back to her and ties the katana blade to the end of it. This was two of her favorite weapons...and when combined...they were even more deadly. She whirled it around lashed it out again going for his knee's.

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff