Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke woke up slowly hearing her voice inside her head and yawned and fell off the couch from hanging off of it. "We're in the hospital wing right now, just getting check ups, everyone so far is okay but we've only gone through one guy. He has very controlled reflexes..." he reported climbing back up onto the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm
She began brushing her hair out when she received a response. "Mandatory routines, ok. Just know if anyone needs help I don't mind assisting." Standing up with a stretch, she couldn't help but ask. "Do you think I should arrive besides you or remain here?" There had to be some task  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You can come down if you like nothing is really happening though," he replied laying back down. He looked around the room boredly with nothing to do. Maybe her coming down would make things more interesting, maybe they could play cards or something or just talk... Duke lied on his back yawning just thinking about this new group of kids that he'd recruited.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:46 pm
Xaio smiled to herself. "Why not...there is indeed, nothing to do" And so onward she went to locking up her office and heading out into the hall to grab her coat. "And away we go" She told herself before slinging the coat on and stepping into the hallway to proceed into a chiller part of the place.

Arriving the the correct wing, she couldn't help but to wrinkle her nose at the smell of antiseptics and sickness stench you'd think any other hospital may hold. "Duke?" She looked towards the lobby area to find him laying on one of the plush couches. "Tired sir?" She questioned him as she found another chair nearby.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke nodded before he yawned loudly and closed his eyes a little bit but he could still see. He yawned again sitting up on the couch and propping his booted feet up on the table and stretched.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:18 pm
Torza Darqyx
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke's avian figure grew rigid while in flight; her wings stopped beating briefly and resorted to soaring, which caused her to quickly lose altitude. The shock that resulted from his sudden voice held her captive for a mere few seconds, her black eyes wide and perceiving before her grace returned and she switched course. Yes, master, Zeke hummed her thought in a voice still lacking of emotion. She felt unsuccessful, now. Very much so. She'd set off on a brief, skill-lacking mission and couldn't even find her prey. How disappointing. The exotic phoenix dispelled the thought from her penetrable mind as she neared headquarters and took a swift dive to the ground, closing her eyes and using her instincts to know when to spread her wings and drift safely to the concrete alleyway. Zeke wasn't perfect in landing and still managed to knock over a few trash cans in the wake of her glorious wingspan, but her figure soon shifted back into human form and left her feeling so much smaller in this world. The girl sighed, her cool breath slightly visible in the air before her. "I'm sure he's already sent someone after Vera and Akikitai," Zeke muttered to herself, her grey gaze searching this side of the building before she walked around to the front; her entrance rang like a sudden influx, for all commotion started when second-in-command stepped in. It was always worse with the leader, though. She shot the occupants a deathly glance and all grew silent, making way for the young woman who was, under normal circumstances, appearing more fragile than anyone there. Zeke ran a hand through her damp hair and sighed, making her way to her leader's office. Upon arrival, she stepped through the doors and bowed on one knee, keeping her gaze on the floor in utmost respect. "You desired my presence?" Zeke hummed out in a thrilling voice, her Italian accent having grown stronger to coat more heavily over her formal vernacular speech.

User Image
Daravian looked at Zeke "Yes I do my underling" he said standing up and stretching "You may stand now Zeke" he said while looking at the men who looked at her and thought of her as vulnerable "You do not look so well I suggest you clean up and meet me in the hall of leaders" he told her taking his leave from the corridor and to his room where he cleaned up and put on his best formal cloths and walked to the hall.  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

The Maharani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:35 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera received the telepathic message from her boss and smiled on contact. She looked to Neo,"Well I think we've been dying of boredom long enough. It's time to get to business." Vera briefly exits to her own quarters to fix up the hairdo that was botched by her bamboo hat. She continued to where she could meet Dericx and Zeme.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image
Dericx walked towards the hall and flicked a man past Vera as he walked in with his mind power "Vera my darling" he said smiling at her he was always the one to teas the girls "We must only wait till Zeke gets here then I can tell you what we must do I can not wait for the boys today" he said with the up most seriousness "I have wounder how you have been with out me this long" he told her.  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:47 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke slowly let herself rise, looking up to meet his gaze briefly. She nodded in understanding, not bothering to look herself over as her gaze merely took to the ground again. "Yes, sir," She said, her voice still emotionless. Once he'd left, she turned swiftly on a heel and strut from the office, making her way back to her own residence which just so conveniently was on the opposite side of the building. Luckily, it wasn't that long of a walk for the phoenix; upon arrival, she was swift to disrobe and take a quick, hot shower. She barely required the use of a towel due to her abnormally high temperature, but it still aided. Zeke brushed her hair out and curled a few strands for a sweet effect, applied black eyeliner that curled out at the ends in an eqyptian-like style and added smoky silver shadow for a bit of darkness to her innocent features, and slid on a silk black formal gown that laced down her back and hit the floor. It was plain, but still rather stunning. With a slight sigh, she finished her appearance with blood-red lipstick--the only color on her body whatsoever--and put on her silver dress shoes before heading out of her apartment and walking down the halls with strict confidence in her condescending expression, ignoring the admiration around her until she reached the Hall of Leaders.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image
Dericx looked over to Zeke who just walked in "Wow you look stunning" he told her giving her a once over "I have never seen you look so beautiful yet deadly in my life and I am glad to finally see it" he told her "Now if you would both follow me" he said turning around and walking down the corridor of the hall past the pictures.  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:18 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke tilted her head in acknowledgement to his compliment, raising her eyebrow as if in slight disbelief before a faint smile came to stir her lips. "Pleasure to please you," She thanked, bowing her head slightly, "I've never seen my master so impressively becoming, either." Her smile fell, but the admiration was still left in her eyes as she turned attentive to his words, following as obediently as a loyal pet. Which was comical to think of, she deemed, for she even treated herself like she was his pet. No matter how close in rank she was to him, he was master, she was the follower. Briefly, her gaze shifted over to meet Vera, whom she acknowledged with a quick nod before she looked out straight ahead once more, positioning herself diagonally to the left of Dericx as was most appropriate and slight imitation of formation. As if to complete the analogy, her hands were folded behind her back like 'parade rest' as she held her posture erect.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera grins mischievously back at Dericx. "My, you're too kind. And don't worry, I haven't been." Vera's glance turns towards Zeke and her eyes focus out. I see I'm not the only affected by boss man's trance, she thinks, hastily following in Dericx's footsteps. Vera realizes she was still wielding her staff around, and twirls it one last time before it snaps into the shape of a small wand.

[[Sorry, I splurged and joined many rp's... I'll check back frequently though]]  

The Maharani

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
"I'll take that as a yes..." She said while beginning to kick her feet. "So how is everything going? No one in poor health I hope" Which was slightly a lie, or really a hollow comment. The only reason was cause she had yet to meet anyone and her concern only went out to long term aquatints. Shifting around in the chair, Xaio found comfort in simply leaning back like a lazy person picking at her nails  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image
Dericx stopped in front of a picture of a leader they had before he became the leader he was the strongest before him and ultimately died by his hand and was also his father "I know I angered most by killing my father but we all know he was a mostly weak man he let his enemy's live and that came back on him" he stated touching the picture "We must destroy the Military X and Guns 'n' blades I will make sure the scream in pain and suffer till they die" he added throwing the man he had recently thrown into a wall beating him and waited for a scream witch finally came and killed him he pulled out a small ring from his shirt witch was connected to the chain on his neck "I remember when you gave me this Zeke I was only five before your last death and you told me you would come back just to shut me up it worked but caused me to become a murder and I know I am not liked in your eyes most of the time" he stated before walking again.  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games