Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:17 am
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
'C-can I please h-have another...?' She smiled when Nana gave her a second sandwich and quickly finished that one too. 'T-thank you...' She took a sip from her soda and yawned again. 'Nana imm tiwred...'

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 am
User Image
Ivory

"Ivory licked his index finger as he tryed to flip the page of his book. His mother had some kinda surprise for him but he was unsure of what it was. Unless it was a new book chances were he wouldn't like it. His mother made many attempts to spoil him but it never seemed to work since he didn't like more then half of her gifts. Maybe he was spoiled in the since he took things for granted but that was someone elses problem, he was happy with who he was."

[who is my slave?]  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:31 am
User Image
Kotarou was definitely worried at this point, since she couldn't recall any memories of her past. All she knew was what was right in front of her. She only knew her name from the collar around her neck, and that for some reason all of this felt wrong. After a bit of practice, she was finally able to pronounce simple words again, though she had to work to get them out since her body wanted to bark while her brain wanted to speak human. She looked at her tail again and wondered. Could she even be considered human anymore? Many questions raced through her mind while she sat in her small cage, waiting for something, though what that was she didn't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 am

Ivory

"Ivorys mother entered the store with a smile on her face. She looked through the few human looking creatures before pausing in front of one. She Leaned over and looked at a young dog-girl with purple hair and the cutest ears! "This one!" She said to the shop owner pointing at the girl that was named Kotarou, she just didn't know that yet."

[Once you respond I'll take you home and then I'll only use Ivory lol XD]  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image
Kotarou's thoughts were interrupted when she saw movement in front of her cage and then she heard the female figure saying 'this one.' It took her a moment to realize that she was talking about her, and again a moment was needed to realize that she was going to be taken out of here. She looked up at the female figure with her yellow eyes and remained silent, since she had yet to master speech yet and could only say her name perfectly. Everything else took a lot of effort to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

Drake awoke from an uncomfortable sleep to find herself in what seemed to be isolation within the store front again. Then her eyes scanned the room again and she saw a woman standing in front of a cage that contained a dog-like creature.
Seeing this, she immediately began violently thrashing about in her cage again in order to grab some attention. Her crocodillian tail whipped fiercely at the bars, and due to gaining more control over her new animalistic qualities, the tail began to cause damage to the bars, even just slightly.
Her yellow reptillian eyes focused on the woman across the room and her pupils narrowed to slits.

OOC: If no one picks me soon, can I escape or something because it's really starting to become boring for me...? lol sweatdrop  

Dragonora_Ceohini

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:45 pm
Ivory
"The mother had the owner open the cage and lead the girl to her car. She didn't seem dangerous and she hoped the creature would behave and be good. She sat her in the back and put her seat belt on as if she were a baby and then climbed up front to drive home. When they arrived Ivory was sitting on the side of the road reading another noval. His mother brought the girl out of the car and pulled her towards Ivory. "Look a new friend!"

Ivory looked her over and stood up. "Whats wrong with her.." He poked her forhead as he spoke. He was rather rude somtimes."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:48 pm
Dragonora_Ceohini
User Image

Drake awoke from an uncomfortable sleep to find herself in what seemed to be isolation within the store front again. Then her eyes scanned the room again and she saw a woman standing in front of a cage that contained a dog-like creature.
Seeing this, she immediately began violently thrashing about in her cage again in order to grab some attention. Her crocodillian tail whipped fiercely at the bars, and due to gaining more control over her new animalistic qualities, the tail began to cause damage to the bars, even just slightly.
Her yellow reptillian eyes focused on the woman across the room and her pupils narrowed to slits.

OOC: If no one picks me soon, can I escape or something because it's really starting to become boring for me...? lol sweatdrop

OoC: mhmm just escape wheneva you want.  

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Teh Waffle Whisperer
Dragonora_Ceohini
User Image

OoC: mhmm just escape wheneva you want.

OOC: Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

As she watched another be taken away and noticing the dent she had created, she sunk into temptation. Despite Mako's hardest attempts to manipulate her, Drake had still somehow been able to maintain a non-hyponotized mind. She wasn't a slave nor was she about to call someone a master or mistress.
She scanned the room again, making sure Mako was still in her office, and she slammed her tail against the bars again. First hard, then hammered her tail again repeatedly until she could feel the door loosening on it's hinges. With the barred door severely weakened, she merely pushed the door open with her claws and stepped out of the cramped cell.
She stood up, her bones and back crackling in unison. She noticed security cameras above but merely shrugged them off as she was stubborn and doubted that Mako would have the guts to go after her, or even place a bounty or such things on her.
Her tailed whipped aggitatedly behind her as she stridedly calmly across the room and out the front door into the street's midst. She growled at the fowl stench of the city's smog and quickly dispersed into a back alleyway not too far from the store from which she escaped.

Dragonora_Ceohini

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
Kotarou loyally followed the woman out to her car, and didn't put up any sort of resistance getting into the back. When her eyes fell upon the other person, she blinked curiously before he commented on her and poked her on the forehead. Her head went back a little, and she rubbed the spot where he poked her curiously, and then her eyes went to the boy again, wondering if he was her master. Wait, Master? Where did that come from? Her body seemed to be telling her that this man would own her, and she had to do as he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 pm
"Ivory watched as his mother left, now he and the girl were alone. "Got a name?" He asked, walking around her to get a idea of what his mother had brought home. She looked like a girl with dog parts, how werid. "Is that all connected?" He asked, pinching her ears between his fingers. He wasn't tring to be mean but he wasn't really sure how to be nice. She was so werid and he hadn't seen anything like her before"  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
She had remained silent for the whole trip, and when he asked if she had a name, she gave a nod and said. "Kotarou." It was the only thing she could say perfectly at the moment, and her pride kept her from speaking out and possibly sounding like a two year old. She would practice speech on her own, until she can finally talk normally again. Her eyes followed his hands when he asked if her new parts were real, and when he pinched her ears, she cried out and said. "Owowowow.."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:53 pm
"Ivory let go when she yelped. He hadn't ment to hurt her or anything. "Oh sorry.." He said, not looking very sorry. "Katrou huh? Well I'm Ivory so what do you want?" He asked as if she was bothering him and wanted somthing. This wasn't the case since she was forced to be with him but he wanted to return to his book."  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

Kotarou looked at him angrily when he let go, and then he even got her name wrong. She repeated herself, so he could properly hear her name. "Kotarou..Ko-ta-rou.." When he asked her what she wanted, she looked at him confused and then realized that she could say another word, though she hadn't spoken it out loud yet. Giving him a small, light poke on his chest, she said. "Master."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff