Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:05 pm
[[We don't blame you, even though you could have escaped with a substitution jutsu and ran to the kage for help. Kai is the only person I know who will attack an academy student]]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:07 pm
((True that,kai is just lazy,and he is pretty much just lazy.Thats why im my moms favorite.))  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:09 pm
(OOC: Actually, we didn't even know substitution jutsu or any of the other academy jutsus for that matter sweatdrop . I literally posted two rp posts in the academy and then the village got blown up....)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 pm
[[Oh don't sweat it. Most guys are lazy, including me. I only do things that are important or interesting, or only when it NEEDS to be done]]

WereWeasels

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:12 pm
(no jutsus whatsoever were in my arsenal, so...yeah, no possible)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 pm
Kagetsukiko
(OOC: Actually, we didn't even know substitution jutsu or any of the other academy jutsus for that matter sweatdrop . I literally posted two rp posts in the academy and then the village got blown up....)

[[I believe you are allowed to use those jutsus even if you don't know them when you're an academy student in states of emergency.]]

WereWeasels

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 pm
(really, i asked several people, but they said i had to know them first)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 pm
[[Well, please get here soon. BTW, Ryuuki, I need you, Auron, and Tadashi when we leave. We shall stop by the Summoning Lands for you guys to pick your summonings.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 pm
(my rpc is already here if you mean me, i've been here a while)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:17 pm
Kunesume2
[[Well, please get here soon. BTW, Ryuuki, I need you, Auron, and Tadashi when we leave. We shall stop by the Summoning Lands for you guys to pick your summonings.]]

[[Hells nah. I'm gonna make a kick arse summoning! I'll submit it tomorrow... Also, Auron told you we were in the training grounds training, so come get us when your ready to go.]]

WereWeasels

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:17 pm
(OOC: Okay.... If that is true, then they REALLY need to post that up in the rules section stare . Oh, and Kune, Vincente is already at the hokage's office if that's what you mean by "here".)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:34 pm
[[really? sweatdrop my bad then. Tell us your back, who kidnapped you and who saved you and where from. That way we get to find Ty and know the LOcation of Havoc's lab when I decide to carry out my final plan. PM Hanzo to find out. If you ever played Dyansty Warriors, you know what I am thinking.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 pm
Kunesume2
[[really? sweatdrop my bad then. Tell us your back, who kidnapped you and who saved you and where from. That way we get to find Ty and know the LOcation of Havoc's lab when I decide to carry out my final plan. PM Hanzo to find out. If you ever played Dyansty Warriors, you know what I am thinking.]]

((Ha ha i see what your doing.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:47 pm
(how would my rpc know, i apparently wasn't allowed to be awake the entire time)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:49 pm
[[Were you awake at any point? like did you know what villages you traveled first, or what the location looked like?]]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games