Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

((Not my best but it will do, just showing you the team pic for the konoha rankings.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:24 pm
((Nice job. Personally I like this squad. It is very diverse as far as clans, bloodlines, and personality goes. I was praying to God that I wouldn't receive a team full of doujutsu users, and look what happened! Lol. ANyways, the only thing that I would reccomend you to fix is the font color, since it is kind a hard to see names at the bottom))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:14 pm
jwalker67
((Nice job. Personally I like this squad. It is very diverse as far as clans, bloodlines, and personality goes. I was praying to God that I wouldn't receive a team full of doujutsu users, and look what happened! Lol. ANyways, the only thing that I would reccomend you to fix is the font color, since it is kind a hard to see names at the bottom))
((I know what you mean but I can't find any color that works well with the image.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((I think white text should go fine with it))

Auron awoke the next morning. The first thing he saw was Vincente sleeping on the ground, so Auron got some food and came back, "Up and attem! Time to get this training back on the road. Eat up! Then we will train". Auron threw the food at Vincente.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 am
((It would if it wasnt for shiromaru's pic where his background is white so parts of his name would be gone))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:15 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Hey, hey! I'm up!" He said, jumpig to his feet. He was disoriented for a second, but then found out what was being thrown at him. Hey, food! He thought, tearing into quickly. What got thrown at him started to disappear quickly.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:14 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

((Then read text would be equally as good))

Watching Vincente scarf down the food, Auron said, "So. Are you ready? Today we are going to kick it up a notch".

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:16 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Would I ever answer otherwise sensei?" He asked, more like stated. "What are we starting with?" He asked.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:38 pm
User ImageFInally making his way towards the posts that were pretty much in the middle of nowhere, out in a grassy field, was Shiromaru, slightly disheveled with water still dripping from his hair, courtesy of the shower he took not five minutes ago.
When he did reach the middle of the field, however, he saw two shinobi, both men. Assuming one was his new Senei, he walked closer, obviously not trying to sneak up on them.
"This is Squad One's training field, right?"

((Yeah, I think bright red would work on all of the pictures.
And sorry that my image is so problematic! XP
Hajimenshite, Walker-san. Nice to meet you as well, Shade. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

"Hold on a sec Vincente, we will continue your training soon". Auron looked at the newcomer, wondering what this new kid was doing here. When Auron heard the kids question he said, "Indeed this is. What business do you have here"? Auron crossed his arms, to a little kid, he would look a bit intimidating.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 am
User ImageShiro grinned; after Noa-sensei and Hokage-jii-san, the guy infront of him looked pretty friendly. He matched the description his father had given him, so he assumed that he was Auron Ryoku, why else would he be at the training field, training a student?
Shiromaru reached a hand into his sleeve, and brought out a scroll, holding it out for the man positively glaring at him, the Hokage's seal marked quite visibly on the paper.
"Hokage-jii-san told me to give you this. I'm Hatake Shiromaru."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:25 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron walked up to the kid and took the scroll from his hand. Auron eyes opened wide as he saw the seal. It was indeed the Hokage's seal, no one else could have copied it. With a simple touch, the seal burned away and Auron opened the scroll and read it silently to himself. Auron then looked at the scroll, and then looked at the kid, then back to reading the scroll. Auron smiled as he closed the scroll and tucked it away into his pocket. "Vincente. Meet your new teammate. Hatake Shiromaru". Smiling Auron held out his hand in a shaking gesture, "Welcome to Squad 1. As you might have guess, I am your senseii, Auron Ryoku".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Cool, I guess that's everyone." He said. He crossed his arms. "I can't wait to see what he can do, it'll be great!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:16 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron nodded and said, "Agreed. Now Shiromaru, since I do not have a file on you, I do not know your abilities. Obviously you are a Hatake, which you means you have a potentially untapped reservoir of chakra, but that is all I know. What is your specialty? Your element? Any information that can contribute to the effectiveness of your future training".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

((Okay, this going out to all my squad members. Here is the deal. In the next two weeks, there is a high probability that sh%t will go down here in these very training grounds. To prepare for this, I am going to do some training, however I am not going to leave you high and dry, I will still be in the area so just yell when you need me. Also, when the time comes, and crap does start to happen, i am going to order you all to vacate the premises with the utmost haste. I expect you to follow that order))

A sharp pain stabbed Auron in the back of his head. Reflexively he quickly put his hand over the part of his skull that pained him, attempting to rub the agony out. "Ow, what the...". The sharp pain hit again and this time he nearly buckled over. "Wh..what is going on"? A voice then called off in his head, "A storm". The voice sounded feminine, and very pleasant, but with each syllable the voice uttered was accompanied by even more stabs of pain. Wanting to find out what was going on, Auron decided to seperate himself from his group.

"Uh, Shiromaru..hold off on answering that". Quickly Auron pulled out a massive scroll and threw at Vincente saying, "In that scroll is ALL the genin fire jutsu. I want you to learn all of them in one day. You know the basics of fire jutsu so I think you should be fine learning by yourself. Meanwhile Vincente, do you know all the chakra basic techniques I taught you? WHile your training with those jutsu, I want you to teach Shiromaru here the Art of Wall and Water walking, as well as Kai Release". Silently Auron walked off into the other side of the training grounds, rubbing the back of his head.

He concealed himself in a heavily forested area, and luckily he found a good stump to sit on. Now that Auron was alone, he entered deep into meditation, sending a mental probe all through his mind and spirit, searching for the cause of the voice. At first, he thought it might have been his cursed self, but his curse selfed didn't have such a voice. Then his thoughts turned to that previous dream he had, with the angelic being fighting his cursed self. Could it have been the angel from his dreams? Highly unlikely, but Auron wanted to make sure. Sending the probe deeper and deeper into the innermost confines of his spirit, he arrived at an overwhelming mass of power. Cautiously, he entered.

He was standing face to face with a beautiful young lady dressed in black with flowing red hair. A katana strapped to her side, and a pair of wings stretching across her back. Her eyes seemed to burn of the sun itself. "A storm is coming". Auron was taking aback by the sudden exclamation. Without asking who she was, Auron said, "What"? The angelic being from his dreams glared at Auron and said, "This is a calm before the storm. Something will happen soon Auron. Something that you will not be able to overcome by yourself". Finally Auron burst out saying, "Who are you! Where is my cursed self"!? The angel took a step close saying, "I am Amaterasu, angel of the sun. Your evil self no longer exists, I have eradicated it from existence. You are free from it's evil". Auron was confused. According to his cursed self, these angels and demons were the evil ones. "I know what you are thinking Auron. No, We are not evil. That was a lie conceived by your dark side. However I have stabilized your mentality just in time to keep the cursed version of yourself from having any affect on you". Somehow, somehow Auron just knew that her words were true. "I see now. I have become the very thing I have almost come to hate. I am a jinchuuriki". The angel nodded, "Yes, and now you must use to harness my power, otherwise you will be helpless before the coming storm. Do you accept my help honorable one". The angel put out her hand, and Auron without any hesistation, grasped her hand firmly, trusting her words. It was time to gain more power.

Immediately Auron pulled out of his mental probe and sat up, saying in his mind, "I don't why I trust you like this. We have only met for five seconds and I am full heartedly following everything you say". Amazingly, the Angel responded with, "It is because you sense truth in my words. Are you ready to begin your first lesson? Today we will learn how to tap into my power". Auron smiled and said, "Lets get this started.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces