Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ookami Base (READ FIRST POST) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 pm
Pyro turned his hand to Mizu and shook his head "yea..that sounds good show me what you two got" he said walking out of the way

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Rockgirl809
Mizu turned to Hya. "We should have a friendly spar between you and me. Nothing big just a regular friendly spar so we can see what we lack in so we can work on it. Does that sound fun to you? Your choice." She the perked up as she smiled.

"That sounds like a great idea. Plus i have switched to what weapon i want to train with, i am going to focus on using a sword this time. I think the umbrella is good and all, but i am changing alot of things abot myself. So where do you want to have this battle? I think we should have it in the training area, it may be alittle bit destroyed, but that will also add enviroument training too. So do we want to use just weapons, or what?"

Hya was now holding a sword on his back.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 pm
Mizu thought for a second. "An all out battle meaning that we use anything, and yea the grounds would be a better place then to do it here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 pm
"no the battle will be in here...yes we are in an allied area but their can still be people out to harm you...now that kazuo and fenrir has seen us i wouldnt be suprised if they tried to gather ninja's to get us" pyro said lookng around at the damaged grounds "if you need realistic then you got it" Pyro took a deep breath and punched the ground with both fists creating the earth to arise making some boulders and pillars "now this should work"

pyro hasu

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:56 am
"This will work out perfect!" Hya jumped and was standing on one of the rock pillars. he then jumped down. "Ok so when ever you are ready lets start this fight!"

Hya summond three water clones.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 pm
"Take your first move..." She said as she took a stance.  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 pm
"Alright i start then, eh?" Hya started to rapidly weave handsigns. He then sent two clones down, both of them drawing out there swords. The third clone then stood behind him, and then performed hand signs.

"(Water Manipulation)!" Hya started to manipulate the water from the various areas around them. The water burst in the area, now flooded 5ft. The water was being shot out of the holes in the walls.

"Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)!" Hya was begining to fill the area around him with a heavy thick mist. He was making the playing field to his advantage.

"Now you move!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:42 pm
(you know u used water mirror tec. wrong right?)

Mizu smiled as she releases the brains limit on the body muscles for extra strength and speed.She then before the thick mist come around seeing two clones come at her so with her incresed speed she was able to move out the way.She then weaved handsigns together faster then she normally does as a water shield came up and around her body.Not really able to see she used her sences.Hearing/listening. She heard then footsteps of the two clones as she miniputlated the water into hands as the hands reached out trying to try and grab them both.  

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:33 pm
Rahenno watched the genin fight for abit. He lowered his head and spoke loud enough for them to hear. "When you two finish your spar, head to grass. You know who we are looking for. Me and Pyro are going to cloud." He said finally putting on his Ookami ring on his pinky finger. I'm going to cut all my ties to the past, starting with you.... He thought in silent as he walked out the top of the base and to the beach of mist.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:03 pm
Pyro turned to Rahenno and then back at the gennin "lets go then" he said picking up his sword and putting his ring on his middle finger and headed to the beach

pyro hasu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:13 pm
Mizu grinned as she stayed focus to the fight. All she did was nod.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 pm
"Can do!" Hya saw the two shinobi leave, but his consentration is now on the fight before him. His clones were weaving inbetween the hands, trying not to get hit. One of the clones was caught by one of the hands. He then tried to get free. Hya released him."Ok you heard what they said." Hya weaved handsigns, focusing on the shinobi under him.

"Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)!" He created a water dome around him. to help protect him. He then weaved more hand signs."Kiridoku (Poisoned Mist)". Now things were going to get better. "have fun trying to breathe Mizu".

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm
Keeping the water shield over her nothing can really get to her.She minipulated the water shield again as she sent multiple spikes all around her in every direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm
"That was a good move, very sly" Hya slapped there hands together....and jumped off the pillar. He ran towards Mizu, weaving hand signs again. "Kioku Fukikesu (Memory Wipe)!" Hya wiped what Mizu was doing from her mind, making her forgetting what she was doing.

Hya then jumped again."Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)!" He summond 3 oil clones, they ran towards Mizu at different angles. They were throwing kunai at her. The spikes hit the other water clone, making it turn back into water.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:24 pm
As Mizu was taking out both her swords she then forgot everything she was about to do.When she saw that kuni's comming at her.She took both her swords out fully as she did leaf whirlwind.Though this did not need handsings that was the good thing.She spun around quickly as the kuni's hit the sword.The moved slowed down to a stop as she jumped onto of a pillar. "What happened?" Mizu said as she was confused.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff