Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:00 pm
Diana nodded and ran to catch up to Natsu. "I wonder how things are going?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:03 pm
"I guess we will soon find out." He commented, as he grinned cheerfully at her. He might as well get to know her better, especially seeing how she was going to be his guardian now. He then stretched his arms over his head, as he proceeded to make his way into the palace.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:14 pm
Diana followed, giggling slightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kaze, please believe me! Why else would I have never let you near here. I didn't want you finding out before it was time. You are the only one now who can stop the evil from returning. You are the only one who can use the power of the Silver Crystal. Your mother is still in hiding."

"Then let me meet her! Prove to me that she's my mother!"

"Did the moon symbol not prove it already? That is your birth mark! We just hid it with magic so no one would single you out."

"That proves nothing! If you could change into a cat you could just have easily made that appear!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Natsu arrived in the hall just oustide of where Kaze was talking to Luna in. He still noticed that Kaze was reluctant to believe the fact that he was the prince of the moon kingdom. He thought that him of all people would have accepted it before him. He had a feeling he might regret doing this later, but he soon barged into the room.

"Kaze, do you really think that she would be lying to you? The person, or cat thing...." He soon trailed off still not really knowing if they were cat or people. He then shrugged it off, as he finished what he was saying." Do you really think that she would be lieing about something as important as this to you? From the sounds of it you had a pretty good life, and she practically risked her life, along with Artemis and Diana, watching over you. So that way you would be kept safe from the dark moon kingdom." He stated, in a serious tone. He couldn't believe he just did that, but what's done is done.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:43 pm
"She lied to me about being my mothey, why wouldn't this be any different?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:48 pm
"In a way she still is your mother. She raised you since you were small, taken care of you when you were sick, cheered you up when you were sad. She believed in you all this time, otherwise why would she take care of you when she knew the risks. Now it's your turn to believe in her." He told him, as he tried to restrain himself from shouting and getting worked up. He hope that it would atleast get through to him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:57 pm
Kaze's eyes widened. "You're right Natsu-chan...you're right..." He then fell to his knees, crying. Luna ran over to him and held him close.

"Shhh...it's okay Kaze...Momma's here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:03 pm
Natsu couldn't help, but sigh with relief. He wasn't really in the mood for arguing, but he was glad that he was able to help by doing so. He nervously looked around feeling slightly akward being there at the moment, especially after running out earlier. He didn't know if he should leave or not, but it was probably best if he stayed close by incase Luna and the other had to tell them all something.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:14 pm
Luna looked up from Kaze to Natsu. "Diana, Natsu...could you go find Artemis and Aniya? I want them both here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:25 am
Roselite Blade

Neo Queen Serenity's mom lived during a time known as the Silver Millenium. It was about 2000 years before the 20th Century. The Queen, when she was still a Princess, was born on the moon. When the Moon Kingdom was destoryed, the Princess and all the solar senshi were reborn on Earth in the 20th Century."

Well...so much for being unconfirmed....Aniya kept quiet, not exactly sure if she wanted to ask the other questions in her mind. Maybe she'd wait a while before asking. That seemed reasonable enough...

"Crazy as this is Artemis-sama, I'll believe you. One last question. Kaze-kun will get to see his real parents at least later on, right?"

It was unfortunate enough that somehow, they'd all needed to go into hiding. But every child deserved to at least know what his parents were like. She paused as shouts carried up from the hall, but they were too muffled to understand. She paused, unsure of whether to go see what the yelling was about, or stay and let it work itself out...or get worse...

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:07 pm
Natsu nodded to Luna, before making his way out of the room. He glanced over to see if Diana was following him or not, before starting his search for Artemis and Aniya. He didn't have any idea of where to look first though. He decided to guess and go in some random direction, that way he would sooner or later bump into them hopefully.

He spotted a staircase up ahead, and made his way towards it. He stopped at the foot of it, before shouting for Aniya and Artemis in hopes that they would respond. "Artemis, Aniya are you up there? Luna needs to speak with us for a second." He then paused as he waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:44 pm
"Uh...Hai Natsu-kun...both of us are here...we're coming..."

Aniya paused, still hoping for an answer, but decided that if she'd get a reply, there was no reason she couldn't get one on the stairs. "Got your balance?" She said to Artemis as she began walking towards the staircase. Once she neared the stairs themselves, she spotted Natsu at the bottom, with Diana near him. Stepping as neatly as she could without dislodging the cat parent advisor creature on her shoulder, Aniya made her way down to Natsu.

"Ok...shall we go Natsu-kun, Diana-chan?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:03 pm
Natsu nodded, before making his way back towards the room from which they came. He noticed that Aniya seemed a lot more calmer then him and Kaze about the whole situation. It seemed kind of odd to him, but probably just him being paranoid. He glanced over towards her, as once again he blurted something out.

"You seem calm about the whole situation." He commented in a calm tone. He was in the habit at the moment of blurting things out. It was probably from all of the stress though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:30 pm
Mercuryangel
Roselite Blade

Neo Queen Serenity's mom lived during a time known as the Silver Millenium. It was about 2000 years before the 20th Century. The Queen, when she was still a Princess, was born on the moon. When the Moon Kingdom was destoryed, the Princess and all the solar senshi were reborn on Earth in the 20th Century."

Well...so much for being unconfirmed....Aniya kept quiet, not exactly sure if she wanted to ask the other questions in her mind. Maybe she'd wait a while before asking. That seemed reasonable enough...

"Crazy as this is Artemis-sama, I'll believe you. One last question. Kaze-kun will get to see his real parents at least later on, right?"

It was unfortunate enough that somehow, they'd all needed to go into hiding. But every child deserved to at least know what his parents were like. She paused as shouts carried up from the hall, but they were too muffled to understand. She paused, unsure of whether to go see what the yelling was about, or stay and let it work itself out...or get worse...

Artemis nodded. "In a couple of days, we will take you three to see the King and Queen."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:44 pm
Natsu's comment could not have been more perfectly timed. He'd just finished saying it, when Artemis finished the reply to her question. Aniya decided to ignore that, or else she'd start off another interrogation of Artemis. She took a deep breath to calm herself down more.

"Yeah...you're not exactly wrong in that Natsu-kun...Artemis-sama and I had a nice chat...and you'd think I'd head to an asylum right about now...but seeing as I came into accidental possession of my powers a couple of weeks ago...I'm being forced to believe this.."

She shifted awkwardly, keeping her eyes on the floor tiles. The truth was out now; she'd kept it hidden from Kaze, and everyone else...and now Artemis too...but oh well.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff