Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 pm
rose smiled as she heard fell call her mommy.she looks at hiskue"i can go get some wood and u can make the fire."rose said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:16 pm
"Alright that'll work...you can leave Fell here with me, I'll watch over him." Hiskue smiled again...this time because he realized they were acting just like a family now, protecting their child  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:18 pm
rose handed fell to hiskue and started to walk into the woods,spirit followed her.she turned her head to hiskue and smiled,then she turn her gaze back to the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Hiskue began to open the cans with a knife he pulled out of his pack, and rummaged around looking for his pot, which was buried under all his spare clothes. After finding the pot he took the opportunity to change out of his still soaking wet pants into his spare pair, and he also put his hat back on, leaving his chest and feet bare though.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Fell, who was still sleeping, stood up adn begins snapping at a imaginary enemy and tehn yapping and yipping at it, he falls to teh ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:29 pm
rose picked up alot of branchs and head back to camp.she walked out of the woods and walked to hiskue."i hope this is enough hiskue?"rose asked as she put it down,she petted fell's head as he continued to sleep.spirit pushed rose on her behind which made her fall on hiskue."spirit i told you to cut it out."rose said she turned her gaze and looked into hiskue,she began to blush."sorry hiskue"rose got off him and sat a few inches away.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:35 pm
Hiskue blushed and smiled at her brightly, "No worries, and this is plenty of wood." With that he stood up and placed the wood in a neat stone circle he had made, then rubbing two of the sticks together he made a small fire. He pulled a little collapsable metal stand out of his pack and placed it over the fire. "Now we just have to wait for the fire to get hot enough to cook anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 pm
((Im gonna go. Bye guys.))  

MrCoconutKitty

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm
"alright"rose looked at fell she smiled,spirit laid behind her so she could lean back.rose lean back and looked at hiskue.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:46 pm
Hiskue leaned back and supported himself on his arms, watching the sky, "So what do you wanna talk about while we wait?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 pm
"well we can talk about our past you know to get to know each other better?"rose said to hiskue.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 pm
Hiskue sighed and looked at Rose, "I suppose...lets see, I lost my parents when I was about 4...I've been on the move ever since with nothing of great importance happening, I've been shot by hunters 12 times, I met a girl that I felt I could have loved once...but hunters took her away from me...and ever since then I've stuck it out on my own. How bout you?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 pm
"well my parent died when i was 15 they protected me from hunters,i ran into hunters 20 times but i always get passed them with out being notice til i saw spirit injured by one of them,then we've been on the move ever since,oh and i'm looking for someone that i could love and who'll love me in return."rose said as she picked up fell and hold him in her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:02 pm
Hiskue chuckled and looked at Rose, "Well your rather blunt about some things now aren't you?" He moved a little closer to her and put his hand next to hers  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

srapywolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:53 pm
he walked out of no where "ugh...hi.."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items