Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
I love Canada's Hockey Team. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 pm
Ribbin
Lord of Armageddon

But goddamn, those Slavs were just knocking them into the walls left and right! It was AWESOME. I love Hockey now! xd

Iknowright? Holy ******** class="clear">

I'm going to love watching the final game.

USA vs Canda again, right? God, that's probably going to be awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Ribbin
Lord of Armageddon

But goddamn, those Slavs were just knocking them into the walls left and right! It was AWESOME. I love Hockey now! xd

Canada is out for revenge!  

Owwin

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 pm
Syndney Crosby is going to cry, and I'm going to laugh.

WERE CANADA SINCE WE ARE SUCH WE WILL WIN HOKEY

And ak get's mad about blind nationalism, lawl.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:17 pm
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
Ribbin
Lord of Armageddon

Canada is out for revenge!

They should play "Erian's Mystical Rhymes" by Rhapsody of Fire at the beginning and during that match. It. would. be. EPIC.

The battle of the century, right here folks.  

Sir Codin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:35 am
Kuzodav
Also, I didn't say '******** everyone but America'
I said '******** Canada'.
There's a difference.

I didn't say you said that
that part was just me joking about the attitude I was feelin from this thread.

But seriously, am I like, not allowed to defend my country without getting ******** ganged up on? I'm sorry guys, next time I'll just let you s**t all over an entire nation for no ******** reason.

Also Kuzodav, ******** you in the eye. You act like a ******** a*****e all the time and get all high and mighty when someone disagrees with you, and then ******** cry that nobody likes you anymore wahhhh Fish why don't people like me wahhhhhhhh GROW A PAIR

For a while I thought you'd improved. You laughed at a few of my jokes and seemed like a more agreeable person over-all. Now I see that you're still the miserable son of a b***h you've always been. In the immortal words of Tom Green SUCK A ******** CANADIAN d**k TODAY.

Also LoA, what the ********. What are you, the ******** kindergartener that tattles on everyone? KUZO KUZO GUESS WHAT AK DID. If he missed my post it's his own damn fault. Drawing attention to it just to stir s**t up is just about the most immature thing you could do.

but yeah come tomorrow I am gonna hear all about how stupid I am for getting upset about something you guys never do that ever
oooooh boy  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:52 am
Hockey is serious buisness?

.. rofl

DJNanners

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 am
Dino Pakkun
Kuzodav
Also, I didn't say '******** everyone but America'
I said '******** Canada'.
There's a difference.

I didn't say you said that
that part was just me joking about the attitude I was feelin from this thread.

But seriously, am I like, not allowed to defend my country without getting ******** ganged up on? I'm sorry guys, next time I'll just let you s**t all over an entire nation for no ******** reason.

Also Kuzodav, ******** you in the eye. You act like a ******** a*****e all the time and get all high and mighty when someone disagrees with you, and then ******** cry that nobody likes you anymore wahhhh Fish why don't people like me wahhhhhhhh GROW A PAIR

For a while I thought you'd improved. You laughed at a few of my jokes and seemed like a more agreeable person over-all. Now I see that you're still the miserable son of a b***h you've always been. In the immortal words of Tom Green SUCK A ******** CANADIAN d**k TODAY.

Also LoA, what the ********. What are you, the ******** kindergartener that tattles on everyone? KUZO KUZO GUESS WHAT AK DID. If he missed my post it's his own damn fault. Drawing attention to it just to stir s**t up is just about the most immature thing you could do.

but yeah come tomorrow I am gonna hear all about how stupid I am for getting upset about something you guys never do that ever
oooooh boy
youre a stupid poopy head  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:42 am
This game is going to be nuts fo sho. The US team actually raped the ******** out of Finland in their last game, and topped with beating us in the Round Robin, it's going to be a shitshow.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 am
Dude.

It's HOCKEY.

I was exagurating, but the fans who say 'this is our sport' in canada, piss me off.

It's not a big deal.
Calm down.

At least your women beat ours at it.

Chill,dawg.
Chill.

(But USA is still going to beat Canada at men's hockey.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:01 am
Kuzodav
Dude.

It's HOCKEY.

I was exagurating, but the fans who say 'this is our sport' in canada, piss me off.

It's not a big deal.
Calm down.

Chill,dawg.
Chill.

God, Canadians are such dix. How dare they say Hockey is our sport, like it's our national sport or something. What cox. scream  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 am
Ribbin
Kuzodav
Dude.

It's HOCKEY.

It's not a big deal.
Calm down.

Chill,dawg.
Chill.

God, Canadians are such dix. How dare they say Hockey is our sport, like it's our national sport or something. What cox. scream

It's like you feel like you're entitled to win because of it being your national sport.
America had baseball. 'Our Nation's Past Time' and then Japan and the rest of Asia got a hold of it, and our best look like bitches. They mop our asses with that sport.

Alls I'm saying is, AK threw 'nationalism' at me, and I'm far from it. He also turned a blind eye to the centerpiece of my statement.

The posters are the nationlist s**t. And I think nationalism is shitty.
Anyway.
The smugness pissed me off, and the '******** canada' is the retaliation.

If you really think I hate Canada because of hockey, you're dumb.
And if you really hate me because I said something about hockey, you're retarded.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 am
Kuzodav
Ribbin
Kuzodav
Dude.

It's HOCKEY.

It's not a big deal.
Calm down.

Chill,dawg.
Chill.

It's like you feel like you're entitled to win because of it being your national sport.
America had baseball. 'Our Nation's Past Time' and then Japan and the rest of Asia got a hold of it, and our best look like bitches. They mop our asses with that sport.

Alls I'm saying is, AK threw 'nationalism' at me, and I'm far from it. He also turned a blind eye to the centerpiece of my statement.

The posters are the nationlist s**t. And I think nationalism is shitty.
Anyway.
The smugness pissed me off, and the '******** canada' is the retaliation.

If you really think I hate Canada because of hockey, you're dumb.
And if you really hate me because I said something about hockey, you're retarded.

Yea, you're right. This whole topic was started because of our smugness.

Oops, wait.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:05 pm
My post was started because of Canada's smugness.
If I didn't see it, I wouldn't've posted.

The start of the thread is all on Allegro.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:08 pm
It's alright Kuzo Canada's just bein a d**k. XD  

Owwin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 pm
Kuzodav

The start of the thread is all on Allegro.

And not because we're talking about how awesome we are at hockey. Which of course, every Canadian cultie MUST be doing, since we're all such hockey fanatics like AK and Reg and LPS. We all know how much they love hockey. ;D  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff