Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:06 pm
Kuro shrugged"oh I almost forgot that not everyone's like me, I find a girl with ease, you probably just need a bit more training is all" Kuro begins to laugh but then sighs"speaking of which haven't seen much girls lately whats up with that?"Kuro says as he goes into deep thought, he gets a perveted look on his face then finally turns to the kage and sulutes then jumps out the window"got ta run I got plans"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:22 am
Aro followed Mizu with out a sound and swiftly keeping low  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:09 pm
Kazuo stands up after looking out the window. His clone takes the seat in the chair and Kazuo jumps out the window. Good thing he left the window open, he could escape.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins entered the room and smiled at the clone.

"Sir Sunagakure seems to be quite fine. There were a few holes in the office but it seems to be just a doorway." Yumi said as she sat down. "It seems to be infested by birds though."

KazElli

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryu gave a forced smile when he saw Mai. For some reason her face made him want to be happy.

Daiki gave Yumi a suave wink as he showed his wolf like teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Mai smiled seeing Ryu trying to be a bit happier. "Kage-Sama I guess we are done." she said giggling then she scratched her head. "Just call for us okay?" she said then she walked to the door.

Yumi would have winked back but instead she was a tad shocked seeing the teeth. "Fe-e" she stuttered and then looked down at her feet. "Guys you really should not pop in during debriefing but thanks for showing up." Yumi said without her eyes leaving her feet.

Mai looked back at her sister and noticed her unusual reaction. "Hey your teeth is the same as-" She quickly covered her own mouth as to not remind Yumi any more. "AAAnyway we are a bit tired from all that running." she said as she fused into Yumi's body and then walked down the stairs.

KazElli

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryu saw as Mai left and gritted his teeth punching Daiki in the face and knocking him to the floor before taking off after her. "No Mai please come back," he said as he chased after her.

"That s**t is going to die soon." Daiki muttered as he stood up and followed "I can file down the teeth if there too much." He called to Yumi hoping she'd come back.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Mai turned around hearing Ryu. "Well if you want you can follow us. My sister just needs some rest." she said taking Ryu's hand and she started walking down the stairs with Ryu.

Yumi was inside Mai and she was glad Mai was getting along with Ryu but Daiki was a tad disturbing for her. "He is just a bit angrier than him." She thought from inside Mai.

KazElli

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:51 pm
(what's wrong with Daiki?)

User Image

User Image

Ryu smiled and followed Mai he kept his head high watching Mai walk.

Cursing under his breath Daiki began to file down his canines with a ninja file he kept.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:10 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Yawning with his eyes closed, Eli estimated how much time was left and said within his mind, ".....Only 30 minutes left....hope they hurry up otherwise I will have to kill them all.....heh heh heh.....man, I have gotten so warped every since I got transported to this world....".

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

The sound of clanking metal and a heavy bang on the door is heard as Yun slams his steel gauntlets against the raikage's door.

"KAZUO!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!"

Yun was pissed at what just happened at the mist and demanded answers.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:10 pm
The lightning clone looks over to see the Rock kage at his door. "...oh great..." He mumbles. "Come in!" He says in a loud voice.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:04 pm
Hiro finally made his way to the office but the first thing he heard was Yun. This would be interesting. He opened the door to find Yun and Kazuo there. "Guess I have to wait......"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games