Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:28 am
And I'm pretty sure there's no zombies with guns. o_o;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:41 am
Bad Muppet
Resident Evil: Director's Cut(I think that was the name), I was... I think 8 at the time. I started playing the story-mode and ran into some dead corpse, then this zombie turns around and is like "aaah ima eet u 8O"; I had lots of nightmares pertaining to that.

But then I played a different part of it, where the zombies had guns or something.

THAT didn't scare me at all, was maybe the first 3rd person shooter I played, too. surprised

... Should you be in this guild? Zombies have never, ever (to my knowledge, which I take pride in) had guns....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:17 pm
Actually there is a zombie with a gun. The captain in resident evil gaiden had one (but i doubt that would count)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:47 pm
J.J had a chaingun. (if las plagas counts)... (i dont count it)... (so why am i saying this?)...(cuzz you might count it)  

Resident_Kyo

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:43 pm
Resident_Kyo
J.J had a chaingun. (if las plagas counts)... (i dont count it)... (so why am i saying this?)...(cuzz you might count it)

Zombie - Human infected with the T-Virus (of its various forms)

Ganado - Human infected with The Las Plagas parasite.

So no, it doesn't count... smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm
NotteRequiem
... Should you be in this guild? Zombies have never, ever (to my knowledge, which I take pride in) had guns....

That too.

Yeah, anyone who says that RE1/Director's Cut had zombies with guns is probably thinking of a different game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

(((Muluk)))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:44 pm
well my first RE was the RE4 and that one is my favorite and the best RE for me =b  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:52 pm
I was 9 years old, my mom had a new boyfriend, he was a fan of RE, and he let me borrow Resident Evil 2. Loved it...though Mr. X scared the crap out of me, needed my mom to be with me whenever he showed up..heh.

(((Muluk)))
well my first RE was the RE4 and that one is my favorite and the best RE for me =b

Boooo... stare  

FoxyAreku

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:01 am
Gamer_404
I was 9 years old, my mom had a new boyfriend, he was a fan of RE, and he let me borrow Resident Evil 2. Loved it...though Mr. X scared the crap out of me, needed my mom to be with me whenever he showed up..heh.

Dude, at least your mother LET you play RE! My mom thought it would turn me into a gun-wielding psycho. It wasn't until a major loss in my family that she let me play videogames (its a long story) in our house. I mean, I'm 20 years old now and she still says that it's going to turn me into a maniac. xp not that she's right, or anything... surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:02 am
(((Muluk)))

That really is unfortunate.... There should be a disclaimer on the Re4 box saying that the player should at least play through one of the previous games... blaugh . I was so much better off because I played the earlier ones first (granted, I was playing them as they came out, but that isn't the point).

Edit - Sorry for the double post.... redface  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:32 am
NotteRequiem
Gamer_404

Dude, at least your mother LET you play RE! My mom thought it would turn me into a gun-wielding psycho. It wasn't until a major loss in my family that she let me play videogames (its a long story) in our house. I mean, I'm 20 years old now and she still says that it's going to turn me into a maniac. xp not that she's right, or anything... surprised

Hey! What's wrong with being a maniac?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:13 am
At least if you are a maniac you have fun.  

Ivory Lie

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:11 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Hey! What's wrong with being a maniac?

It takes one to know one blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:52 am
My first Resident Evil was when I had to be...10? My brother had just bought RE2 and wanted to show it to my mom (we’re all zombie movie buffs). I loved it back then, but I didn’t start playing the game until I was like 13ish and got my first PS and my own copy of the game. After playing that, I was hooked.  

Dravenroses

fontelos2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:27 pm
it wasn't my game it was my big bro's smile i was about 9 years old and he let me play a part where them cerberus dogs appear crying  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff