Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
Zann's Layout Shop [no more orders until wait list is done] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 am
iZann
User Image█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

X X X ██ `➠RAIDENKAGUYARAIKEN

SS rankXX►◄XXWandererXX►◄XXThor, God of ThunderX X X X

X X XLIGHTNING NEVER STRIKES TWICEX X X X X X X X X XONCE IS ALL IT TAKES

X X X X X XFlashXofXLIGHTNING
RollXofXTHUNDER
RemnantsXofXNOTHINGX X X X X X

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

How long will you lastX X

Awesome! The post is short and sweet,

In my chess games of bloodX X

X X▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 am
User Image█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

S rankXX►◄XXWandererXX►◄XXThor, God of ThunderX X X X

X X X X X XFlashXofXLightning
RollXofXThunder
RemnantsXofXNothingX X X X X X

User Image

How Long Will You LastX X

Hmmm, I editted the thing so I can read some of it. But Font isn't so great now

In My Chess Games of Blood?X X

Shruikan Tenshi

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 am
Yeah sorry, the code function doesn't work for some reason...so you have to quote it yourself >.<
And your computer can't read the symbols...damn.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 am
Damn, lol I will. s**t now that I saw what its suppose to say s**t im gonna XD  

Shruikan Tenshi

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 am

SS rankXX►◄XXWandererXX►◄XXThor, God of ThunderX X X X

X X X X X XFlashXofXLIGHTNING
RollXofXTHUNDER
RemnantsXofXNOTHINGX X X X X

User Image

How long will you lastX X

Re-edited so Shruikan can read it now. Hopefully.

In my chess games of blood?X X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 am
User Image
RPC Name: Akira Joukai
Village: Missing Nin
Personality: Akira is a laxed ninja, he takes comfort in his light and shuns the darkness. He believes in a perfect world born of pure light and will do all that he believes necessary to create this world by eliminating the 'corrupt' elements of the shinobi world.
Colour schemes: Sky blue and kinda gold or yellow...Just something pretty Celestial ya know?
Quotes: "I'll purify this world...one shinobi at a time..."
Anything extra? Yea I know the picture seems kinda of dark which is Why I wanted to ask if you could mybe discard what is aid before with the color cheme and kinda go basic black and gold ya know? And I'm pretty sure the pics gonna have to be either reduced or something. I'll let you decide I've seen your work and its quite nice.  

Supernal_SOul

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:51 pm
ATTENTION EVERYBODY
I'm re-opening this shop because I badly need some gold. No, I'm not rping, just making layouts in here.

Anyone who want layouts, feel free to post your orders. If you still want your unfinished order from, uh, last year, just tell me.

Layouts will take some time, as I have a couple of other shops besides this.

Will put up some more samples if needed, since I've gotten a bit better at coding and layout making now.

Cheers,
Zann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image
RPC Name: Jin Saiz
Village: Mist
Personality: Jin is polite and laid back, most of the time. It's only when he feels extremely comfortable in a person's presence that his relaxed demeanor takes in over his politeness. When in a serious battle, Jin becomes very calculative, almost like a hunter to his prey.
Colour schemes: A slightly lighter blue than normal, and a sort of dark gray/steel color if you can find it.
Quotes:
- "I wonder....where will my prey wander this time...?"
- "A good hunter never looses his prey."
- "The ice of my fathers will freeze you to the core."
- Jin is also known as "The Mist Village's Third Awakening"
- "There are some things you cannot control....."
- "I am one of those things."
Anything extra?
- If at all possible, could you find a way to place bat wings into the format? I couldn't find any suitable pictures. The next picture is his weapon. D:

- User Image  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:46 am
User Image
RPC Name:
Luri Liath
Village:
Mist
Jounin Commander(S rank)
Personality:
Luri is arrogant yet he has the power to back it up.
Colour schemes:
silver mandatory, throw in anything that would make it look 'good'
Quotes:
"Life is not worth living if you're the strongest"
Anything extra?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 am
User Image
RPC Name: Armand Tikoshi
Village: Rain
Personality: Friendly, quiet, puts the mission before anything else.
Colour schemes: Blue/Green/Grey Any combination of those
Quotes: "Objective first, friends first and a half."
Anything extra? Add any creative whatnots you want.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
(Obviously the picture probably needs to be sized down.)
RPC Name: Kazuo Hatake
Village: Akatsuki
Personality: keeps to himself, darkish, laid back
Colour schemes: grey, red, black, white (try to keep it matching the picture
Quotes: "I live because I have to. I live because the world needs me, even if I am destroying it."
Anything extra? .
And any other creative additives you can throw in
User Image (Throw this in there somewhere. Maybe more than once, whatever you can do with your creativness.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RPC Name: Raiden Kaguya Raiken
Village: Rouge/Wonderer
Personality: Raiden is calm for the most part, he doesn't express too much emotions. He usually portrays a serious expression, thuogh on occasion other emotions depending on the situation and who he is with. In battle, he is brutal and relentless, aiming to completely crush or destroy his enemies and immobilize those who must be captured or to calm another, even if it means hospitalizing them. (depending on how serious it is). He loves thunder storms and often can be found near one. When angered, he displays his full power, and seeks to throughly obliterate his target, even if it means the destruction of the village. He doesn't like betrayal, and those who disappoint him he may punish accordingly, as such he forced a sannin to remove his own eye as a punishment for cowardness. He cares greatly for his friends, especially those who were part of the assassin organization as they are like blood brothers to him. Those like Jedi, Katsuro, and others.
Colour schemes: Dark blue, gold, and black if it fits with the theme
Quotes:
"They say lightning never strikes twice, our first fight will be your last"
Raiden is known as the Maulstorm of the North, as well as the lightning sage for he is infact the sage of lightning
"All will be flayed by my eletric fury"
(anything else that would sound badass feel free to use)
Anything extra?
Lightning symbols, the mortal kombat symbols if it works. Anything that'll fit the theme

Also, as for a pic, there's alot that could be used, so Im gonna see if yu can find a good one? Silver Hair, strong bodied, basically like the last one you did before. Of course, if this doesn't work then Raiden from Mortal Kombat. Im not sure if he could be used in a kickass format, so if you can experiment with it, that'll be awesome.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image Please make all pictures a lot smaller, especially the ones with the pets. They have to be really small.
RPC Name: Yokai Hasamoto
Village: Konohakagure
Rank: Densetsu =.= (please dont write in fancy lettering so i can change it)
Personality: Yokai is bravish. Hes kind and always smile even though his older brother was killed by Zeramaru (still love you havock)
Colour schemes: Err something like a silverish blueish kinda thing.
Quotes: His nindo is "I'll show that I can change a million destinies!"
Anything extra? His pet YUKI: The fighting dog http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq64/Juskazann/Naruto/demon-2-1.jpg

Hoshiko: The baby dragon
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb308/rdnekgrlj/Baby_red_dragon_by_blueblur8lover.jpg

Oh and also his nickname is "The Red Angel"

(Just notifying you that if i like it, I'll give your err somewhere around 30 (80k-90k) times more money then your offering)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:23 am
Shruikan Tenshi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RPC Name: Raiden Kaguya Raiken
Village: Rouge/Wonderer
Personality: Raiden is calm for the most part, he doesn't express too much emotions. He usually portrays a serious expression, thuogh on occasion other emotions depending on the situation and who he is with. In battle, he is brutal and relentless, aiming to completely crush or destroy his enemies and immobilize those who must be captured or to calm another, even if it means hospitalizing them. (depending on how serious it is). He loves thunder storms and often can be found near one. When angered, he displays his full power, and seeks to throughly obliterate his target, even if it means the destruction of the village. He doesn't like betrayal, and those who disappoint him he may punish accordingly, as such he forced a sannin to remove his own eye as a punishment for cowardness. He cares greatly for his friends, especially those who were part of the assassin organization as they are like blood brothers to him. Those like Jedi, Katsuro, and others.
Colour schemes: Dark blue, gold, and black if it fits with the theme
Quotes:
"They say lightning never strikes twice, our first fight will be your last"
Raiden is known as the Maulstorm of the North, as well as the lightning sage for he is infact the sage of lightning
"All will be flayed by my eletric fury"
(anything else that would sound badass feel free to use)
Anything extra?
Lightning symbols, the mortal kombat symbols if it works. Anything that'll fit the theme

Also, as for a pic, there's alot that could be used, so Im gonna see if yu can find a good one? Silver Hair, strong bodied, basically like the last one you did before. Of course, if this doesn't work then Raiden from Mortal Kombat. Im not sure if he could be used in a kickass format, so if you can experiment with it, that'll be awesome.

Wasn't yours the last one I did? XD Can't get enough of my formats? XD lol jk, but I'm not sure if I can make it very different from the previous one. I'll try though.
Can your computer read my symbols now?

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXJINXSAIZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXM I S TXXXXXXG E N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXA W A K E N I N GXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the I C E of my fathers will freeze you to the C O R EXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

User ImageUser Image
Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing Testing

Layout for xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces