Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Planning (& Discussion?) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:46 am
This is really about the other "RP": Just Edited a no longer neccesary OOP-reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 pm
I just um wanted to say to the guild, and Tiina...that I am sorry for my lil outburst a few days ago..Ive been under some stress, irritation by certain persons and all of it just built up to an agrevated...climax so to speak XP..Again I am sorry..  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:32 pm
I am sorry too, for being unable to .... lessen it, and instead probably worsened it, when i tried to enforce the rules needed within the mansion RP. (Needed, 'cause if they aren't considered, the Mansion could easily turn into a constantly changing place, ..... and i don't want that.)
Even worse, i really did what i could to be gentle, but i guess your irritation rubbed off on me ....... i am sorry.

Whenever you might be ready for Roleplaying again, just post here, and i'll willingly give you the latest updates and/or guide you if you would ... accept my help.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:05 pm
Tiina Brown
I am sorry too, for being unable to .... lessen it, and instead probably worsened it, when i tried to enforce the rules needed within the mansion RP. (Needed, 'cause if they aren't considered, the Mansion could easily turn into a constantly changing place, ..... and i don't want that.)
Even worse, i really did what i could to be gentle, but i guess your irritation rubbed off on me ....... i am sorry.

Whenever you might be ready for Roleplaying again, just post here, and i'll willingly give you the latest updates and/or guide you if you would ... accept my help.
sweatdrop

I think Im ready to rp again... (pm me the history)  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:15 pm
Ok, after the ..... incident ..... i avoided the area were your Character and Maidine was eventually the only left, and so did thankfully Siegfried as well (thankfully, because it meant that when/if you wanted to return to it, there would be less need for a "this happened to you").
However, when "Hawk" (played by Kitty)had awoken from her nap, she happened to pass the area with your Character and Maidine, and described it as they were .... arguing, i think it was.

That, and your current starting place, is the only real limitations for you ...... and PG -13, of course.

I have a suggestion for you, that might be interesting:
Your Character was pissed at Maidine for revealing you.
Maidine, a possible half-demon, was pissed at not getting to whip Ally's Character.
Of course you were aruing, loud.
..... However, since she is a S/M "switch", she may have ..... noticed your Character's Dominant abilities, and feign weakness, allowing your character ... (forgotten his name .... i'm lousy at remembering names i haven't thought up myself .....)
... Allowing your character to ... ahem ..... "have his way on her a**", so to speak.
Preferably inside that exact room right beside, where Maidine had had fun with Sweetie before.

If anything is unclear, just post here, and ask.
Now, it is past Midnight for me, here in Sweden, i'll make a few other "stops", and then Log out.

So,
Goodnight!
heart
"Sweet Dreams" .......  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:20 am
Oh, a little addition and clearifying on the pure history update:

Alexandria is now re-dressed as one of Dutchess Maria's Maids, and is, together with the Mansion Maid (now revealed as being called Camilla), now presenting herself to the Dutchess.
(Another Mansion Maid is hurrying to fetch Tiina and Ewan, but neither of these will be encountered until they show up again in the story, or i decide another Character is in the right place to encounter them.)

Hawk, the "Diplomat", and Sweetie is in the Stables, Sweetie is showing the Diplomat some really exotic "Steeds", while Hawk is opening the Stable Door(s?) for somone who needs to get shelter.
By the way, i think Sweetie has mistaken Hawk for being one of the Dutchess' maids, considering Hawk's clothing ......
And that is why she just continues to showing the Diplomat the "Exotics".

The "Pointyeared with collar" has not been active since last, but is assumed to be in "the Garden Wing", opposite to the "Stable Wing".  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:01 am
Dun dun duunnnnnnn. Lol it was a long post but yes, Im going to do a hostile takeover thing for the mansion. Stop me if you can! (and yes, when its over it will be BSDM again.) XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:31 am
Hostile takeover of the Mansion ........
You must be eager for some violence, right now?
..... Ok.
"Autohit", ok, especially under the circumstances.

However, there are a lot of people in the Mansion that would not go down from that kind of hit, and some can't be autohit either.
Some are obvious, of course, while some are not.
And i assume you understand that the Mansion isn't unprotected.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:38 am
Its not so much violence as a little action. Im all for the drama bit but their has to be some kind of action.
And I know the mansion is unprotected and I know most people arent going to fall from a hit like that. Buuuuut it was a surprise attack and Vorlex isnt all that weak lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:26 pm
Well, most Maids, and most of the Nobles there Would go down from a hit like that. (They are quite "weak", in less in comparison.)
I'll see if i can give you some proper action .......
And just so you know:
Dutchess Maria's room has no windows, the background is just wall decor.

EDIT:
I guess i have to say this:
"Make your move."  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:05 pm
I'm going to assume that you knocked Sweetie out while Hawk was at the door looking away, and that after you went out of sight? At any rate, she didn't see you or your ninjas.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:53 am
Kitty Falcon
I'm going to assume that you knocked Sweetie out while Hawk was at the door looking away, and that after you went out of sight? At any rate, she didn't see you or your ninjas.

Yes, i assume so as well, including letting in the ninjas.
But, at the time i write this, they still haven't left!
And, they may not be fully out of sight, but just at the far end, while you are at the far front.
BIG NOTICE!:
Siegfried, you have just been presented to two other of my "Secondaries":
Canyara, friend of Tiina, Werewolf(?), and Macsterious, helpful Mage and confidante of Canyara.
And, just so you know it, i only threw them in, since i got the impression that you wanted action ASAP.
Otherwise, any action would've taken ...... a bit longer than that, and i wouldn't have introduced them .... this way, at least.

Oh, and to keep in with the original rules of NO KILLING, she goes for KO and "Pain Points", rather than merely slashing, of course.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:02 am
Since Siegfried maybe won't be very active in this Rolplay (for a while?), i ask those here:
How many wants to keep the "Ninja Attack" story for a bit more, and how many would like to just ditch it as soon as possible?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:14 pm
Lets keep it up a bit longer, enough to make the defeat seem realistic.  

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:37 am
... It seems like there'll be a hunt inside the Mansion, then ....  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games