Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 am
Raito's face lightened up alot seeing the playfullness of his students. Chuckling a little Raito walked to the edge of the meadow area that was on top of a larg cliff jumped down to the end of the waterfall below to the platform in the middle of the pool. Raito creating a large mamoth whirlwind around him started to suck up his surroundings as the water debris gathered Raito medditated in the middle of the large whirlwind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:38 am
Oliwer looked at his teacher and said. "Hey Raito,do you want to teach me some fire basics? I already know some of them and some of the genin jutsus though but i want to learn more." Oliwer smiled.  

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 am
The whirlwind spat out Raito. Raito while soaring threw the air summersaulted as he came to a grande hault back on tops of the cliff in the meadow. "Yes Choclate follow these jutsu's and complete them" Doing some handsigns Raito brought heat to his thinger. Raito then creating more handsigns Raito inhaled then exhaled a flame that went up into the sky like a flare. Raito getting a kunai did a handsign and molded chakra into it. "There choclate finnish them off and ill give you three more.

((1 post each practically you can do them in 1 post but say your doing them))

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)
Description: By molding chakra into ones lungs properly, they are able to exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from the mouth. The fire itself actually only lasts for about a second. But its effect is that it illuminates dark places, if only for but a few seconds.

Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Note: Only one projectile at a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:01 am
"This first jutsu is piece of cake." Oliwer laughed and made some handsigns. Oliwer then focused his chakra on to the tip of his finger.Some heat came up from his finger. Oliwer smiled. "Done."

Then he made some handsigns again. He took a deep breath as he made some chakra go through his lungs. " Fire Release: Flare Technique" He said as he bursted out some flame from his mouth in the air.

Then he smiled. "Only one technicue left." He pulled out a kunai and made the chakra go through his hand into the kunai.
The kunai started to glow red first and then it lighted on fire.
"Heh that was easy." Oliwer said smiling. "Now give me more jutsus to learn Raito sensei."

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 am
Raito smiled "Okay two more for the basics then we can go onto learning all gennins and two of the chuunins" Raito took stance heating up his thingers after the handsign he clicked and a spark appeared. Taking stance again Raito heating up his hand after a handsign then using the gentle fist raito pushed it out towards him a little as if he was hitting someone or something.

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
Description: Basic to all Katon users is the ability to set thing things on fire, obviously. This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like.

Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)
Description: A more advanced version of the Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to hold the make spark in their hand. They then amplify it with their chakra until it is a small flame. By mimicking the gentle fist style, the push the flame into their opponent, causing clothes to light, or minor burns on the body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 am
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

My Wings Will Protect You~

Yuji then laughed and then grabbed her wrists in a soft like matter and pulled them away, "I must go to Sensei and see if he can teach me any more Fire ninjutsu, we can continue this later." Yuji kissed Serina of the lip and then activated his Seki Reigan and technically teleported from where he was at to where Raito was, he then looked at Raito seriously, "Can I see the scroll of Chunnin jutsu I can learn, I want the three best that you can think of." He said as he got into stance and his back straight and in a firm stance waiting for Raito to assign him so Chunnin ninjutsu..

[[I am off to bed Bap my man lol =P I'll cya earlier in the noon your time and morning my time and I can learn 3 more chunnin and 1 jounin]]

In The Face of Sacrifice.

And My Wings will Destroy Our Enemies

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 am
Raito smiled and threw a fire jutsu scroll towards yuji.

((okay man when you come back i have already given you the scroll))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 am
"I would like to learn Fire release:two and finally Fire release:five its a jounin jutsu. But yes i will first learn these basics." Oliwer smiled and snapped his fingers. He made the ground light it was something like the campfire.

Oliwer focused some of his chakra in his right hand and made it catch on fire.Then he made the gentle fist move and hit a tree with it.
"Heh can you now teach me Fire release:Two and some other technicues? though i already know couple of them."

((Check my profile and see what technicues i have already learned.))

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:24 am
((put all the ones you learnt on your profile dude. and you cant learn five without 2-3-4))

Raito smiled "okay now for the gennin jutsu's" Raito doing the handsigns drew heat to his two fingers. Raito doing another set of handsigns blasted out 5 fire balls out of his mouth. Raito again doing another set of handsigns blew out a stream of fire.

Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)
Description: This technique makes it so that after a user has molded enough chakra to gather heat into their finger they can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger (one hand), making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. However, jabs and strikes made through this method would simply burn through clothing and wouldn’t cause any substantial thereafter. In terms of raw searing strength, though, it allows the user to cut through even metallic string now.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique)
Description: A fairly simple jutsu, the user breaths in a fair amount of air while performing the necessary handseals and breaths it out in a short funnel of flame. Literally lasting only a few seconds, it explodes out of the mouth in a v-like wave and is a commonly used technique amongst shinobi who like to build into their attacks. The range of this flame, however, is about 3m and the flame itself isn’t held long enough to deal any real damage. Therefore, it isn’t necessarily a viable offensive option as compared to other jutsus, but it does serve its purposes since only three handseals are needed to perform this technique.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:34 am
((Maybe i forgot to put some of them in my profile but i already have learned that mystical flower thingy. but i can learn it again np. and dude theres only 1-2-3-5 so after this i need to learn 3 and then 5.))

Oliwer started to make some of his chakra go on his two fingers. They started to heat.

Then he made some handsigns and blasted out some fire balls from his mouth.

Then he made some handsigns again and took a deep breath and blasted out a stream of fire.
"Heh nicely done?" Oliwer said.

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:41 am
((no there is a four its in the middle of the chuunin jutsu's anyway ill teach you them both and 5 but first learn all the gennins here these are the last three))

Raito taking stance for three left jutsus's Absorbing heat around him he made himself more less vulnerable to the heat.
Raito doing another set of handsigns created a ember clone. Doing another set of handsigns Raito took a kunai out and made it bigger with flame.

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)
Description: This is a passive jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own Katons. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat and can even withstand certain techniques aimed at them. Withstand, however, does not translate into invulnerability as there are general flaws to this jutsu as well.

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.
Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user.

Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 am
((Oh i didnt notice..my bad.. anyway thanks for teaching me these cool jutsus.))

Oliwer made some handsigns and made himself less vulnerable to heat.

Then he made some handsigns again. He made a ember clone of the heat in the air.

Then he pulled out a kunai and made the chakra go through his hand into the kunai.

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:53 am
((hey no problem I am your sensai. Oh the next jutsu's take 5 posts each.))

Raito took stance as he started to do the handsigns doing them he heating his two fingers in both of his hands. Raito doing another set of handsigns heated up one of his hands making it so hot that it would feel like a seraing hot kunai if he used it on anyone.

Katon: San (Fire Release: Three)
Description: At this stage of learning, users of this technique are expected to be quite adept at controlling the flow of chakra in their body. It is by this that they are now able to both create ample amounts of chakra and distribute to both hands (still only two fingers per hand). The actual heat effect of this technique, though, still hasn’t changed much from Katon: Ni. Also, awkwardly enough, the user is still unable to have the technique travel throughout one whole hand.

Katon: Shi (Fire Release: Four)
Description: Much unchanged from Katon: San, the most noticeable change here is the strength of the heat effect set off by the user’s fingers. Now able to melt through various objects of higher density than glass (not including metals), the only drawback is that this intensity is only attainable through one hand at the moment. One could compare the effect of this technique to being stabbed with a searing hot kunai. Essentially, this is just a much more combat effective version of Katon: Ni.
Note: This technique cannot be stacked with Katon: San wherein both hands can be used at the same time with one hand stronger than the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:57 am
[[Note for future battles.

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)
Description: This is a passive jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own Katons. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat and can even withstand certain techniques aimed at them. Withstand, however, does not translate into invulnerability as there are general flaws to this jutsu as well.

Is a passive jutsu which makes it like a passive ability. Through studing the finer point of Katon training, you naturally gain this skill. So, there in no handsign or activation require as it is always active.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:06 am
Oliwer made some handsigns. [1/5]

He Started to heat up his three fingers,but it failed.[2/5]

Oliwer made some handsigns again. [3/5]

He started to heat up his three fingers again. [4/5]

Oliwer cut down a thin tree branch.[5/5]

"The next jutsu is Fire release:Four." Oliwer made some handsigns. [1/5]

Oliwer finished the handsigns. [2/5]

He started to heat up his four fingers.[3/5]

Oliwer finished heating the fingers. He wanted to make sure he learned the jutsu so he tried it once more.[4/5]

Oliwer made some handsigns and heated up his four fingers to maximum heat.[5/5]
Oliwer smiled to his teacher. "I did it Raito." He was really happy.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff