Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm
Kaitou turns to her direction. "This isnt a battle you would want to interfere with." He releases more spirit energy and breaks Arthuria's spell over him. "I can handle this..." Kai then winks. "...Trust me!" He turned back to Kael and proceeds with the battle. He then flash steps a few steps back and prepares for Kael's next move. "You might want to pull your sword out now."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:13 am
*Arina feels Kai's spiritual pressure flare* "i see... so my little fish has been upset..." *she terns around and runs back tword the area the two soul reapers are fighting in and jumps into a tree to watch*"your opponent is stromg little fish, lets see how well you handle yourself"*Arina wispers to herself, not even trying to hide her presence.*  

chisanoko

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:05 pm
Arthuria saw it was a pointless attempt to talk sense into either of the fools. She noticed that the Reiatsu of that cursed arrancar was back. She looked around and saw her hiding in a tree. She brandished Uragirimono and light-stepped right next to the Arrancar. "You know," she said while holding Uragirimono to her neck. "You should have left when he gave you the chance." she stated bluntly. "Now you have two choices. Either: Die by my blade, or Leave. Now." she offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 pm
Kael Markahev
"The Everlasting Flame"
|| 5th Division || Rank: Captain || Kidō Master || Immense Spiritual Power || Zanpakutō: Kōjin ||

User Image

Kael began to laugh, his left arm chilled, it was indeed cold. "Arthuria." He raised the left hand, and using reiatsu, did not state the incantation. Suddenly, Way of Binding No. 4 Crawling Rope, formed directly behind her, golden ropes which would bind her instantaneously, especially due to not paying attention. "You will not harm those who have not raised a blade at you." Turning to Kai, he smirked. "So be it..." He unsheathed his Soul Slayer with his free single hand. "Kōjin, bringer of searing, master of flame, diviner of justice, create a world of purity, and remove their ignorance, Kōjin scorch!" His reiatsu would jump past Kai's limit after shikai release. Flames appeared from his blade, and his arm had been reheated. Kael then raises his Soul Slayer, mixing his reiatsu and the shikai's ability together. His entire body seems to become immolated, smoke rushing out from the ball of flame, as it takes control.

[ Flaming Reiatsu Armor ] - Kael developed an ability to combine the use of heavy reiatsu and his shikai's flame manipulatory skill. By enveloping his body in complete fire for one post, he gains tougher skin, similar to a hierro. This allows him to grab blades with his bare hands, or take a direct hit from a blade or other attack with little pain, and with less affect. Additionally, elements such as fire or ice are significantly weaker against him whilst the armor is active. For the next five posts, his skin will require take on this form.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head.
We fought and bled along side the enemy; we should've known they’d hate us for it.
History is written by the victor, and here I am, thinking we'd won.
But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him.
Locations change... the rationale, the objective.
Yesterday's enemies are today’s recruits...
Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don’t eventually decide to hate you for it, too."

Theme: New Divide By: Linkin Park

Defined By Spontaneity

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 pm
"You always trying to show off huh? Am i the only captain with out an armor? haha.." Kai begins to laugh. "So show me what you got..." Kai readys himself with a look of excitement on his face. "...Lets get this over with!" Now he is prepared for anything that is thrown at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 am
((Yay for willy nilly role playing without general plot or posting order ^^; I move for a vote for a posting order. Anyone second it? lol))

Now things had really become ridiculous. Captains practically competing against each other in an academy-grade "I'm-better-than-you" contest over who was going to kill the random enemy; such tripe, the younger captain of squad 2 merely scoffed as he sat up in a tree, watching this display of tomfoolery. First Kaitou had shown up, now Kael of Squad 5, and finally Arthuria had thrown herself into the mix; what was the world coming to these days? Honestly, it was downright funny how roundabout the captains' way of eliminating a target had become. OI! Why don't you all just sit down and have tea with her already? Seems more productive than all this showing off, no? Akuma called lazily in the direction of all the commotion. If he'd been given the pleasure of taking out the girl that now stood before three captains, he wouldn't have taken so long to finish the job. He was "The Wraith" after all; he had a reputation as the best executioner in all the seireitei to uphold.

Not that honor or dignity applied here. He could honestly count on his right hand how many strikes it would take to fell this simple arrancar from her lofty perch. But, Akuma sighed heavily as he merely folded his arms and sulked, waving off the Stealth Force and his lieutenant to retreat. It wasn't his fight nor theirs but he sure wouldn't take off and miss the excitement. Peering through his visor through his good eye, Captain Tenshu merely smirked his crooked smile as he got comfortable on his wooden seat, anxious for the fun to really begin. Well, go on! Knock her block off already! I wanna see some action here!!! he called, whistling and cheering like some crazed fan at a martial arts tournament. 'Let's see what my colleagues will do under real combat conditions,' the Wraith mused as his jovial noise ceased and his focus went on high alert, eager to pick up anything and everything from the fight that was about to ignite.  

I Ero-Sennin I

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:53 am
(( Sorry i have to give you one line tonight, but i will post paragraphs 2moro i promise ))

Kaitou was picking up alot of spiritual energy in the area, but his main focus was his opponent. He was positive he can defeat Kael. He did have a few tricks up his sleeve he wanted to show off. Kai then smirks. "Well lets get started."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 am
Arina closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, the smell of kai's blood is very strong, she begins to feel herself yurn for battle. "be careful little fish..." she opens her eyes, and looks down at him, then she opens a portal thingie and disappears into it.  

chisanoko

Defined By Spontaneity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 pm
Kael Markahev
"The Everlasting Flame"
|| 5th Division || Rank: Captain || Kidō Master || Immense Spiritual Power || Zanpakutō: Kōjin ||

User Image

Kael had enough of the other Captains insulting him because he decided to give Kaitou what he want. He released the technique, and sheathed his shikai, his reiatsu returning to a normal level. "You all have no respect for me, do you? All you assume, is that I want to fight, that I want to prove I'm better than someone else. I only wanted to help out Kaitou. That's all. But, you take things out of proportion. You're all ignorant. All of you. Remember, I have been around at least two-hundred years longer than most of you. You need to learn your place." He then jumped upwards, before shunpoing to his Division.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head.
We fought and bled along side the enemy; we should've known they’d hate us for it.
History is written by the victor, and here I am, thinking we'd won.
But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him.
Locations change... the rationale, the objective.
Yesterday's enemies are today’s recruits...
Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don’t eventually decide to hate you for it, too."

Theme: New Divide By: Linkin Park

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:08 pm
Pft, LAME!!! Yeesh, nobody can take a joke today, can they... Akuma commented under his breath as he scoffed at the rather tantrum-y attitude of his fellow captain. 'Don't care how old you are, gettin' all pissy about some random comments from your colleagues is belittling to even the most seasoned of warriors...,' he thought with disgust, rolling his eyes. But, at this point, it couldn't be helped. Kael was just going to have to learn this one on his own. Akuma knew that somewhere in the captain's head there was some common sense that would help him wise up; he really wouldn't be alive or as powerful as he was if he was a complete and total fool.

Stretching and yawning from his perch, Akuma lazily looked out from his "good" eye at the remaining combatants just as the prey decided to fly the coop. AWWWW COME ON!!! And the battle was just about to get good..., he whined as he watched the female arrancar vanish into a portal she opened behind herself. She couldn't have gotten too far though, arrancars were known for short range teleportation but they never got much further than a 10 mile radius per portal. Not that it was any of his concern; he hadn't received orders and didn't feel even the slightest bit inclined to give chase. Looking at the two remaining captain's, Akuma clicked his tongue and leapt down to where they stood, a bored grimace on his face. So now what? We gonna call it a day and head back to the barracks or what? he inquired, not really interested in their responses but bored enough to ask.  

I Ero-Sennin I

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:29 am
Arthuria wrestled her arms free and stretched them out. "Piece of s**t Kael." she thought angrily. "Yeah, I can use a huge day of some R and R. Make my lieutenant do all that needs to be done today." she yawned and stretched some more. She closed her left eye and looked at Akuma with her right. "Can you file a report to the Captain Commander for me?" she asked not wanting to do the work.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:57 am
Kai Releases his Shikai and sheathes his blade. "What a way to waste my time." He then Shunpos to the lake and washes his face off. "Damn you Kael, I AM much stronger than you. Believe that." He then stands up and looks at Arthuria. "Are you alright?"  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:43 am
"I'm alright, just kind of tir-" she didn't finish saying as her eyes dilating and she fell to the soft grass with a thud. "I guess...I over extended myself..Heh.." she thought as she remembered using a lot of Reiatsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:37 pm
Akuma merely left three seconds as he watched Arthuria land on the ground, exhausted before he began to snicker and then full out cackle. It was ironically funny how she had talked such a big speech trying to stop the others from fighting amongst themselves, and here she was half passed out on the ground at his feet. Hahahahaha, you're a mighty good actress there, Arthuria-chan! Here I thought you could take on both captains at once with how much spunk you showed when in all reality, you could barely stand! Coulda fooled me! he laughed haughtily as he crouched at her side. It wasn't like he was making fun of her; that was something he didn't do to people who he saw eye to eye. He just couldn't stand not laughing at his own mistake for taking her completely serious at that given time. She actually fooled The Wraith! That was unheard of! 'Eh, I must be tired. Haven't slept in days,' he thought in his head as he rationalized how that was his excuse, smiling to himself.

Hey Kaitou! Don't get too uppity or you'll start sounding like that buffoon, Kael! Hahahahah, that'll be the day, eh? Akuma joked as he noticed Kaitou coming over to check on their fallen comrade. Searching his waist, he pulled out his hyoutan sake gourd and uncorked the top. Hey Artty-chan, take a swig a this. It'll perk ya up, oh and you probably wouldn't want me to do your paperwork for ya. Heheheh, I'm sure that it would never reach the head captain if it were in my hands..., the young captain spoke as he scratched the back of his head with a sheepish look on his face. Truth be told, he was the captain of not only the 2nd squad and the stealth force, but also the soul society's own association of paperwork haters guild as well, so to speak. He usually had his lieutenant do it for him or his sub-commander, whoever was available. Work was not his strong suit, but when it came to his real job as part of the punishment squad, he excelled with deadly seriousness. He just wished killing paperwork was just as simple as assassinating hollows.  

I Ero-Sennin I

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:24 pm
Kai was cheered up by the other captain's humor and all the tension died down. "Im through with playing games." Kai says as he walked over to Arthuria. "You will be fine." He was pretty much enjoying his time in the Soul Society. Pretty soon he knew it was hit turn to get out there and fight Hollows in the real world. Whenever he knew his turn was coming up, he treats everyday like its his last. He then gets up, stretches and turns to the other captain. "You will take care of her right?"  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff