Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:50 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

The donkey was definitely a strange one. Shrugging the thought off Aki followed after it her hands stuck back into her pockets. "Wonder where he'll take me." Arekku always did find the most interesting places. Like the Singing Plains. Her thoughts trailing on the occurrence in the underground plain Aki headed to the gates.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:42 am
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene walked out of a store and headed to Arekku's office with a lollipop in her mouth.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm
Ed walked around the village getting to know the culture, the smells, and even the food. He was enjoying himself. Shen was right behind him as well taking in the new environment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:40 am
Kyo wandered the streets of Kusagakure."I wonder where everyone is." He thought aloud.He looked back and forth for anyone to talk to in the new village.  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗

~|| Vincente Twil Valtieri ||~

'The warrior's road to heaven often leads through hell...'
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Here first, beautiful isn't it?" Vincente asked Shishi. The streets were lined with shops, and people Auron sensei scared with Kitsune. For the most part, random shops and things to do always caught Vincente's attention, then there were all the other places he'd yet to go to.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:29 pm
((Is it day or night? I could try to be more descriptive if I knew...probably wouldn't help much though lol))

"Yes, it's a very beautiful place." Shishi replied to Vincente. Shishi was stunned at all the people in the area, watching people walk in and out of shops all along the street. The street containing any type of shop you could think of, restaurants, electronics, clothing, etc.  

Shishawoikasu

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗

~|| Vincente Twil Valtieri ||~

'The warrior's road to heaven often leads through hell...'
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Ok, enough of the sights, I'm starving already." Vincente said, running towards the first sign of food, it was always the first step. In his haste to eat, he forgot he wasn't supposed to leave Shishi behind.[/exit]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:55 pm
Shishi was enjoying the sights, however when he turned to say something to Vincente, he realized he was gone from his side. Shishi quickly looked around to find vincente, spotting him running towards the first sight of food. As shishi spotted him and quickly ran after.

-Exit-  

Shishawoikasu

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:19 pm
Kyo walked through the streets to the training ground. All the knuckle heads seemed to always gather there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ex-Otokagure Anbu
"For the Love of Music"

Aki walked the streets of Kusa enjoying the sights sounds and smells of the village that was astonishingly enough hidden in the embrace of a massive tree. A village of true beauty, how could their be malice in the hearts of such a lively place? The sigh of wind through the tree's reminded Aki of a song he had learned a a child and so he began to whistle the tune.

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:10 pm
DANDii Lions--
As simple as the title says. The streets are lined with miscellaneous shops and buildings. On top of most of the shops are apartments. You can find just about any kind of shop here.

The streets of Kusagakure were filled with many shops and buildings. As Blade attempted to maneuver his way through the crowd, the weights on his body continued weighing him down. "This is ridiculous...I'm supposed to do this everyday for the next two weeks?" Blade asked himself as he comes to a stop in front of a smoothie shop. "Oooh...smoothies...should probably get some refreshment," he said to himself as he stopped jogging and walked over to the shop and sat down. As he looked over the menu. "I'll take a medium strawberry bannana please," Blade asked as he sat at the counter waiting for his smoothie to get ready.

By this point the sun had reached the hightest point of the sky, rays of heat bearing down as the temerature only rose higher. "This heat is going to be the death of me," Blade sighed as his smoothie was placed right in front of him. Raising his weighed hand up, he placed the money on the counter, along with an adequate tip and took the smoothie. Taking a single sip from it, he could feel the soothing and fruity goodness running down his throat.

Finally finishing the smoothie, he looked at the time and realized he had wasted precious time. Standing upright and stretching his muscles out, Blade began jogging once more. He found renewed strength in the smoothie, maybe it was the oxides, or the energy booster he ordered with it. Regardless, Blade continued running through the streets. He was running even faster than he was before.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm
He dropped the boy off, releasing his hold over him. ''Okay. We're here. Hello.'' He said, smirking, as he held a hand out, to help the man get up. He was probably under shock as to what the hell was going on....  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:05 pm
"Suna's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Genin // Sunagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
Byakugan Implant // Niha Host //

Again, the ninja was wrong about Kaisen. Under most circumstances, sure, a ninja would be freaked out of their mind after being dragged across villages. Kaisen, however, was used to such abuse after training with Ryugan. He only grinned. "That was certainly an interesting ride. You sure you couldn't have just brought me here without the paralysis? I really didn't have much more to do in Sand, anyway." After getting a good moment to limber back up, Kaisen activated his Three Tomoe Sharingan and stared down this new ninja carefully. "You should be aware that I have multiple defenses to hold you back now that I know you're here. Of course, that wasn't your intention at all. Why drag me all the way here without killing me instead of doing it then and there? No...you have ulterior motives." Kaisen said with a chuckle. "So...what'll it be?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm
The man smiled, and said, ''Why would I kill you? You're too... valuable. A rare find. You're not going to die by my hand. And hopefully, with my help, you will die by none. My ''ulterior motives'' are simply to train you. To help you out. Because that is all that is left for me in my life. I have nothing else to do. I can already tell you're an angel host, I too was one, before. And I want to help you. Mentor you. I know how hard it can be to hold something like that within you. So I'm here to make it just a little bit easier...'' He said, as he leaned against a wall. ''Try to destroy me if you want, I'm just a clone. But don't give up on such a valuable opportunity...'' He said, as he then chuckled, and blandly stated, ''And it appears you didn't mind being kidnapped? That's good.''  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash