Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Monster Hunter Tri~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you hunt
  Sword and Shield: Jack of all trades. Defense, mobility, light raw slashing damage with good elemental and status damage
  Lance: Defensive wall. The lance's shield is almost impregnable, and while raw damage is light, you can get in lots of pokes and keep your shield up. Good elemental damage
  Longsword: Offense only. Fast chaining combo swings, good raw power, good elemental power. Be ready to resharpen
  Greatsword: Offense and defense, low mobility. Incredible crushing and slashing power, can block. big, slow, and devastating. Charge attack is deadly powerful
  Hammer: Offense and mobility. Short reach, high power. Besides greatswords has some of the best raw power of all weapon types. Aim for the head.
  Switch Axe: Speed and power when you need them. Just switch from an axe to a sword depending on the situation. Elemental discharge to rip through monsters.
  Bowgun: The bigger the gun the more powerful the ammo fired, but larger weapons have less mobility. Stay back and let the blademasters take the front lines.
  Gunlance, Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Bow: My weapon was taken from me. Damn you Capcom!
  Undecided: Still have to get comfortable with everything? That's fine. There will be hunters to back you up online.
View Results

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 pm
I preordered, and just got it now. Gonna go play. I'm so excited! :3
I like the look of the switch axe the most.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:59 pm
Holy s**t, the opening is so pretty  

Owwin

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Owwin
Holy s**t, the opening is so pretty
Yes, yes it is.

and the online play is quite nice, hunting with friends and using voice chat works like a charm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:46 am
Holy ********. So, I ordered it from Gamestop.com with super shitty 5-10 day shipping. Well, if the tracking number is to be believed, it's in San Jose right now, which is about 15 minutes north from me.
o.o
Talk about pleasant surprises... though it will now conflict with my APB beta play time...

Evamortte

Evamortte

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:51 am
Does this game have any guild/clan system or are we just going to have to arrange playing together through Gaia?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 am
Evamortte
Does this game have any guild/clan system or are we just going to have to arrange playing together through Gaia?
From what I can tell there's no guild system, just a friendlist. So yeah, we'll have to arrange online play through Gaia xp  

Ta-kun the pyro

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:42 am
I think I'll wait until it's cheap to get this. On Amazon Wii games usually go really cheap really quick.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:49 am
Super Cheesio
I think I'll wait until it's cheap to get this. On Amazon Wii games usually go really cheap really quick.
my friend got a pirated DS game from amazon. tis why i don't buy games online unless its from a official store like gamestop.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:08 pm
Xilo The Odd
Super Cheesio
my friend got a pirated DS game from amazon. tis why i don't buy games online unless its from a official store like gamestop.
Were you buying for an official amazon supplier, or someone's personal shop?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 pm
Evamortte

There's always MSN too.

Holy s**t, Owwin and ED, I just took down the Royal Ludroth solo. I have a strategy that I think will help us beat him too.  

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:26 pm
It got here really early.

Effing 2 days, seriously?

It was supposed to take almost 2 weeks.

IT'S NOWHERE NEAR MY BIRTHDAY! >:[  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:49 pm
Played with Wayne and Owwin and it was pretty great.

Especially taking naps to get your health back while everyone else is fighting, that is super fun

"well, I could use another nap"  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:00 pm
Dino Pakkun
Played with Wayne and Owwin and it was pretty great.

Especially taking naps to get your health back while everyone else is fighting, that is super fun

"well, I could use another nap"

I think it's cool that everything is in real-time though.

And once you start stocking up on potions, you won't ever have to go nap.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Can you change the appearance of your armor like you can with your base set?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:23 pm
[Kegan]
Can you change the appearance of your armor like you can with your base set?

Not that I know of?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces