Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Getting bored of hanging over Axxedel -- since he was not reacting at all to it -- Mari shifted so her hands were firmly on his shoulders and leap-frog-ed over him. She landed lightly on one foot and hopped back to Kaze. "You know . . . I've been thinking . . ." she started, plopping down to a seated position beside him. "It might be a little difficult keeping an accurate count of all those people, so how about an alteration in how we tally points?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:07 pm
Tori looked at mari with a slight, almost unnoticeable smile. "Points... its not a game, its war, but I like your willingness to kill.But I dont think you should be so glad to do so, Taking a life is serious, and should not be done without perpose."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:12 pm
"i would think she's blood drunk but i don't care what they do is up to her and kaze. i don't like killing someone who cant fight back"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:18 pm
"blah...blah..blah...we were instructed to kill humans by Lord Nicodemous, to lure out the shinigami. And Mari, I was kind of thinking the same thing but if you have an idea I'm all ears." Kaze said while still laying on the ground.  

Soul Discerner

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari stuck her tongue out at Tori before returning her attention to Kaze. "Okay, so I had the idea that we be sure to stay in separate sections of the city, do what we do, and then when the humans report on it in their newspapers and all, we get our hands on one and compare the numbers. What do you think?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:32 pm
Kaze laughed and said, "Sounds good to me. But instead of waiting here I want to be practicing two techniques I have been thinking about.  

Soul Discerner

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:33 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari cocked her head to one side. "Techniques? What sort of techniques? Can I help? I'm bored, you know, and I don't like being bored."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm
"I'M not argueing with you like i siad do what you will."axxedel was focused on the captains and vice captains he wanted to see a visards power ever since he heard of them thats why he freaked out at the meeting axxedel's mood changed. his eyes changed color and his tone of voice changed slightly from cheerfull to serious. he stood up to tell kaze and mari "just bring in some high level captains!and then sat back down.  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 pm
"yeah two new ones, A claw one and a pulse one. Im trying to get better at using moves that are like ceros but I dont like them because they take away the fun of close combat. Since majority of the shinigami use distance techniques...I need to develop some distance techniques. I would also love for you to help but we have to wait until this is over. And Axxedel High level captains u will have." Kaze said raising one of his arms up and looking at his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:24 pm
Tori listened to the conversation, staying quiet the entire time untill now. "Lets just get the job done, we will have fun with it, so dont worry. But while your haveing such a great time, do try to remember that were on a mission and have to get it doe the first try, because we may not have anouther chance." Said tori, looking at each of the aurguing Espada.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 pm
"Oh darn, Ghant's in charge of security. He can't come so we're going to move out now. Everyone know the plan? Everyone, but Myself, Kaze, and Mari is going to be hiding until I give the signal. The signal by the way is when I say Strike them down. After which you will engage them and incapacitate them so I can use the BreakDown Sphere to change them into Vizards" He tapped the air and a Garganta opened with a bridge of reistu leading to the Human World. "Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:36 pm
"No questions lord."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:37 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

"Nope!" Mari chirped, popping up to her feet with renewed vigor. "Let's do this!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 pm
He sighed slightly "I'll be waiting to slow them down. Axxedel make two whips for me so I can get two with one stone please."  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 pm
oh crap! i thought i'd have enough time to make the gear!
after axxedel finished thinking to himself "wolf we'll have to do a different kind of plan ok. unless i can go and make some gear lord nicodemus?"  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff