Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:05 pm
Ghant laughed out loud, "I didn't rough him up, you did Arina, but bravo Kaze. You did exceedingly well, and as always you were graceful and elegant Arina."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 pm
after he caught his breath he used sonido to get to his zanpaktou, he shouted "I forget to mention sometimes when im laughing I end up lying when i speak so lets take it up a notch. Engulf Everything, Boutei." His zanpkatou shoruded him in darkness and his body became that of a cross between a samurai and a lion with a color combination of black and green. His fist had claws on them and had doubled in size and he now had a whip like tail. " Lets try this again"  

Soul Discerner

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 pm
"Ghant, I believe your blushing." Tori said jokeingly. Well, as long as the fight is over, I suppose I shall retire to my quarters." Tori then began walking to the door, but senced an increase in power and turned back to his seat. "He realesed."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 pm
Ghant looked upon the field with anger now as he watched the arrancar release his zanpakuto. "Arina teach him a real lesson." Ghant yelled as he awaited Arina's response.  

Kaisho Takahashi

chisanoko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 pm
"ahh, a new davalopment" Arina brushed some hair out of her face and walked over to Kazeshe grabbed Vydoria's handle and pulled it out of its sheith, her smile vanished and was replaces with a stern frown.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 pm
"Now this fight will be entertaining." Tori said, now back in his seat. "Remember Kaze, this is a training arena, if it gets to extreme down there, I'll stop the fight." Tori yelled to kaze so that he could hear him. "Not that Arina will have much trouble." Tori thought to himself  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 pm
"thanks to my realesed state my speed and strength are doubled but if used correctly with a certain appendage i can make it triple." Kaze says making his tail hit the ground. "your not even going to release. Fine by me but I hope u can still keep up." he says laughing out loud. "First Tendrils of corruption" he s says. then his tail moves through his shadow and comes back out. then kaze shouts to Tori, " i never planned on killing anyone but i did plan to make them feel me."

(question: so do i need to describe this technique and what it does?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 pm
Arina looks down at her blade and her eyes widen and her hands begin to tremble. "Teru" she mumbles under her breath. she jumps back and takes a deep breath, then looks over at Kaze"ahh, what a lovely release form." her voice sounds cold and empty.

(answer: just so i kno what the heck im dealing with)  

chisanoko

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:38 pm
"Tendrils of Corruption allow me to effect every shadow within a mile radius the moment my tail passes through my shadow. the effect allows me the ability to switch a property of the person/object with my own or another person/object but only for a few seconds of time. It could be longer if I practiced but he I don't practice kido type moves that often." He says to Arina.

(question: did u understand that)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 pm
Arina looked down at her shadow and sighed "Vydoria, lets play." she said coolly, then bolted tword Kaze in an erattic manner, then she came up behind him and lunged at his back she pulled her sword into a side swipe.  

chisanoko

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 am
Kaze used sonido and jumped into the air. He then said "Its time for you to experience my Engulfing Dark Fingers." both claws emanated a darkness aura as he lunged at Arina from the air. He used one claw to try to punch Arina. If it landed she would be punched into the ground but if Kaze missed he would use Tendrils of Corruption and switch places with a near by rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:06 am
"ah..." Arina dodged his punch and jumped into the air below him slashing upwords twords his underside  

chisanoko

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:21 am
In the instance of her slash Kaze had switched places with a nearby rock. I have to make this next attack quick before the effects of tendril of corruption wear off and im back at my original position. He uses sonido to quickly get close to Arina and use his Fist to try and punch her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:33 am
quickly Arina turns and grabs his fist and throws him downword tword the ground. she slashes down tword him with the dull end of her blade. her eyes trembling as she tried desderatly to control her angered blood. every part of her wanted to kill him.  

chisanoko

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:42 am
tendrils of corruption switch Kaze and the rock back to their orginal postions. that was close she almost cut me. Kaze flipped backwards and used sonido to open the space between them. I only used it once and im already feel like im down to 60% of power. Im going to deactivate it so know more of that ability for awhile "Arina" He said laughing, "your not having fun, too bad, I am."  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff