Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 am
User ImageUser Image

The owl was the first think she noticed. Aki watched it move almost like it was alive. "Bloodline Crusher." Only when he stood up to remove his trousers did she notice to fit state of his body. Especially for a medic. Her face flushed red and she glanced away so he could remove his pants. Though she couldn't help but muse in her mind just how cute he really was.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 am
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel sat back down next to Aki, the skin on his body still a brilliant crimson. The combat trousers that he was wearing were still on though.
"Yes, the Bloodline Crusher. It only became active when my primary bloodline faded away for some reason." He shrugged slightly and glanced up at the root ceiling above them. He was silent for a moment before holding up one arm for Aki to scoot under and lean against him.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 am
User ImageUser Image

"That's so interesting, I've never heard of that before." Aki obliged his invitation and slid under the protection of his arm. She rested her head to his chest. But unlike him, did not watch the root woven ceiling, but rather stared at across the plains at the black tree. Exhaling through her noes, the woman shut her eyes. The tree, the plains, they were burning reminders of Arekku. However, in sharing this place with Ronnel Aki felt like she could move on.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 pm
((Sorry Dandii, but this is my only post tonight. I have to get up early for classes.))

User Image

Ronnel looked down at the face that was leaning against his chest and sighed slightly. Aki looked content - for the most part. There was a trace of sorrow evident on her face, and it seemed to focus on that tree. The silver haired man pondered what to do for a minute before pushing Aki down and leaning over her, his silver hair falling around their faces and blocking out the sight of the rest of the cave-like area. A smile traced across his lips.
"Now now, this isn't the place to be sad Aki. You brought me down here for a reason right? What was it then?" He was still smiling, though there was a hint of green showing at the edge of his irises.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:38 am
User ImageUser Image

She was surprised as he pushed her to lay down. The entire world was then blocked out by the veil of his silver hair. She was silent for a moment. Then a small smile cracked her face, just the slight curving of her pale pink lips. "A reason... to be with you. Just you." She brought a hand up and caressed his face and down to his neck then back up again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 am
User Image

"Well then, you have me here, all alone Aki-chan." He grinned widely, though still a bit hesitant. This was the first time he had been in such a situation - always before, whenever he was around someone alone, he was normally working on a patient and they were under heavy sedation. This was new and unexplored territory for the Sannin, but he would gladly explore it with Aki showing him around.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki pressed a single finger to his lips. "Aki. Not Aki-chan." She said with a wide grin, flashing her pearly whites. The woman laughed a little and brought her finger away. She tucked her hands behind her head and heaved a content sigh. "I'm happy, just like this right now. It's so peaceful."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

Ronnel smiled and nodded, then flipped to lay next to her. He knew it would end up messing up his hair, but he had never really cared about it beyond trying to keep it from getting in his eyes too much.
"This place..feels different from the outside. Not just peaceful, but..." What it was, he couldn't put his finger on. It was as close to feeling safe as he had ever felt, but he wasn't sure if that was all of it.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Serene. Calming. Soothing. Magical. It's like when I come here, my troubles don't seem to matter. Which is funny for the kinds of memories that I've had here in the past." Meeting the savage Susanoo and the uncaring One Wing Angel, Watching Arekku battle for power with the Storm god who nearly ripped him limb from limb, Just about saving Arekku's life. And another incident. Which she would not mention. It wasn't a proud moment for her at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Ronnel chuckled and nodded slightly.
"Tis all of those indeed. But..." he glanced at her. There were faint lines of tension - she was holding something back. But despite how close they had become, he still wasn't sure if she meant it or if he was just conveniently there. And because of that uncertainty, the silver eyed man didn't feel it was his place to press her on what was bothering her.

((I be nice.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki shut her eyes and hummed a little.(This song, cause it's stuck in my head) Her face once more content, just letting the plains and Ronnel's presence return her to a calm state. "But what?" She remaining as she was. Aki had never felt so relaxed in her entire life. Not even as a child did she have such joy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

He chuckled and looked away, shaking his head. It was a stupid desire of his, one that he had never bothered bringing up before, in part because he had never encountered any kunoichi before, save for that strange girl who had had most of Sand after her for the few days she was there. It had been strange to see Jono, Spike, and Katsuro fighting over her...
"Ah, don't worry about it Aki. It's nothing.."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki turned to look at him. She scrunched up her nose and let out a long drawn out, "Hmmmmmmmmmm." She pursed her lips, eyes narrowed. "Fiiiine." Aki giggled rolling over to her stomach. Relishing the soft grass on her face, though it cause a small sneeze. Rubbing her nose, she sniffled, "I really am curious though."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

He chuckled at her actions and sat up, reaching out and slowly beginning a massage of her shoulders and back. The medic's fingers were necessarily skilled after all, and he had studied the pressure points even more than most would.
"It is missing something in my opinion. I've never experienced what it is missing, but..." He chuckled. He still hadn't told her what it was.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

If it was possible, Aki relaxed even more at his touch. She breathed in deeply and released the air in a long sigh. "Mmmm... Ronnel. You're driving me mad with curiosity. What is this 'it'?" Her words were slightly mumbled into the grassy ground she nuzzled her face on. It was amazing how skillful in massages medics were. Ronnel's expertise were no exception.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff