Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:46 pm
LibidinalCatharsis
Libidinal=root word, Libido=sexual energy
Catharsis=release of energy
LibidinalCatharsis=Orgasm xp

I'm seventeen and a senior at a magnet high school in Houston. My mom grew up in the middle of nowhere west virginia with a bunch of hillbillies in the sixties, and my dad was a rock and roll hippie in Ontario California at teh same time. My dad is a truck driver and my mom is a math teacher. My dad is the reason I'm a hippie today.

I've never smoked even a cigarette and I've only had alcohol twice. I've never been drunk. This is not because I think any of it is wrong, but because I want to take care of my body and not feed it any carcinogens or brain cell killing substances. Although I've always wanted to get stoned and watch the Song Remains The Same DVD Led Zeppelin put out.

Please don't call me by my screen name. My real name is Kathryn, but I go by Maeve. If I send you emails, I will always sign them like this:

♥ Maeve

Savvy?

Followed by a quote.

I listen to classic rock and go out to karaoke a minimum of once a week.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:53 am
domokun I LOVE YOU ALL *trys to hug everyone* blaugh  

feelingbetter

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:23 pm
Yay! Hugs for everyone. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:17 am
yeay, hugs. >.< sweatdrop  

Darkfist007
Crew

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:55 pm
xd Spread the love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:17 pm
*smiles*

(posted in the real life profs)

rouge= red in french
meanies= yellow submarine villan
rougemeanies=really crappy parody i made that resulted in all my user names  

Jade Raccoon

higoth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:12 pm
Hey! I'm Candice. I go to KCMS in Oklahoma I'm an 8th grader. ALMOST IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! YA!!! I like happy vibes! LoL My dad is a cars salesman {boring} My mom has no job {lol} My mom got me to become a hippie 'cause she smoked pot with me last year, and got my good vibes flowin' {lol} i used to be addicted to cigs, so i couldn't tell you how many times i've smoked them {pretty sad} over 30. i couldn't tell you how many times i've drunk alcohal or been drunk either {still sad lol} i smoke dot as much as i can, which is sometimes a lot and sometimes a little i do other assortsments of drugs just random things i pick up {lol} because as you can tell, i dont mind killing a few brain cells, some of them need to be killed anyway im 14 and destined to be a hippie forever!!! {lmao} blaugh whee 4laugh heart 3nodding xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:15 pm
Welcome Candice. 3nodding
Hope you enjoy it here. 3nodding 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Nairafatsar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:13 pm
hallo! im Josiah, im 17 and live in Missouri, kinda sucks but oh well... I dont knwo if i would call myself a hippy though i would fit the criteria and the hicks in my small town call me a hippy for my long hair and the likes. I really just dig the positivity here and in this enviroment, no one against another trying to bring others down. Ive had a few life experiances none that i want to really share, so you can form your own conclusions, i like to leave it open. i can say though that i am in the process of loosing habits and stuff, trying to get ready for college soon. I dig music, all sorts (minus rap and country) and any kind of animal, i have 4 dogs, a fish, a frog, and a leopard gecko (soon to have more) well wow i think that i have wrote far too much more than anyone cares to read, just wanted to make myself known around here, so as you say "I am I", Josiah that is  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:08 am
Nairafatsar
hallo! im Josiah, im 17 and live in Missouri, kinda sucks but oh well... I dont knwo if i would call myself a hippy though i would fit the criteria and the hicks in my small town call me a hippy for my long hair and the likes. I really just dig the positivity here and in this enviroment, no one against another trying to bring others down. Ive had a few life experiances none that i want to really share, so you can form your own conclusions, i like to leave it open. i can say though that i am in the process of loosing habits and stuff, trying to get ready for college soon. I dig music, all sorts (minus rap and country) and any kind of animal, i have 4 dogs, a fish, a frog, and a leopard gecko (soon to have more) well wow i think that i have wrote far too much more than anyone cares to read, just wanted to make myself known around here, so as you say "I am I", Josiah that is

Welcome Josiah.
gonk gonk gonk
She is from Missouri too. >.<;  

Darkfist007
Crew

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:41 pm
Welcome Candice and Josiah! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:45 pm
Salve 3nodding  

Jade Raccoon

Beaveresque

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:23 am
Name: Majken
Gaia Name: MajkenGee

Hey there. I'm new to the guild, invited by the Mouse herself. smile I know Mousey IRL, and have for a number of years, though not as well as I'd like! We've been rather far away from each other distance-wise. ; ;

I'm from Vermont, THE hippie state. I have some hippietastic tendencies, such as my absolute LOVE for my Birkenstocks. I still have the same pair I've had for like...6 years. Or more. They're so awesome.

However, looking at me, you'd swear I was more Emo than Hippie. Ah well. It's all just an outer shell, right?

My music tastes are all over the scale, though for the time being, I'm really digging Jet. Their retro rock sound is so addicting! Hell, even my dad likes 'em. wink

I have a boyfriend, Russ, who is rather un-hippie, but I love him like crazynutsamazingwow9000 anyway because he rocks.

So that's me, in a limited fashion. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:09 pm
Welcome. 3nodding
The sig is very rofl. xd  

Darkfist007
Crew

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:46 pm
MajkenGee
Name: Majken
Gaia Name: MajkenGee

Hey there. I'm new to the guild, invited by the Mouse herself. smile I know Mousey IRL, and have for a number of years, though not as well as I'd like! We've been rather far away from each other distance-wise. ; ;

I'm from Vermont, THE hippie state. I have some hippietastic tendencies, such as my absolute LOVE for my Birkenstocks. I still have the same pair I've had for like...6 years. Or more. They're so awesome.

However, looking at me, you'd swear I was more Emo than Hippie. Ah well. It's all just an outer shell, right?

My music tastes are all over the scale, though for the time being, I'm really digging Jet. Their retro rock sound is so addicting! Hell, even my dad likes 'em. wink

I have a boyfriend, Russ, who is rather un-hippie, but I love him like crazynutsamazingwow9000 anyway because he rocks.

So that's me, in a limited fashion. whee

YAY!!! YIPPEE HOORAY! I LOVE MY MAJKEN! blaugh 4laugh (I agree about the siggy. I watched the whole thing that you posted the link to in lj. heh.)

~Mousey~  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces