Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:08 am
Angels mark was glowing brighter, she needed help. Then she sat down, and cried. She didn't know what to do, and she needed help.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 pm
"well, anyone who kills humans, is a friend of mine." kilman jumped back down to ground level. "let us make a deal. not so much an alliance, as an agreement to let each other live. all you have to do, is keep killing every living being around you, exept for me and my minions. do that, and i will supply you with a list of targets you may kill as you please. how does that sound?"  

n7m6e7

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:14 pm
To Amp, all he saw her do was fall to her knees. He couldnt hear a thing that she may have been saying or he sounds of her weeping. But it was odd to him, that while she asked for his help, someone was already taking the one that she cried about off somewhere. Either she was crazy, or she wanted him to come with simply because she fancied Amp. Either thought Amp didnt like.

The last girlfriend he had cheated on him and was also crazy. So he really didnt want to have to go through that again. But, if she wasnt going to drop it, he wasnt going to have any choice but to go with her and her friends. Atleast one of the three had taken the time to see that he had an extreme handicap and given him their head phones.

Amp sighed, placed a hand on the girls shoulder and began walking in the direction that the other had taken the bleeding person. Amp didnt speak, but he hoped that she atleast did as he was and start walking.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:14 pm
Verge and Beats had managed to drag Blaze to the camp, Ala waiting for them in the middle of the clearing, sitting on the ground. Alister laid Blaze down in front of Ala, before plopping on the ground and laying down himself. "Wow... He is heavy to lug around in the woods...."

Ala chuckled, before setting to work on Blaze's forehead, her aura swirling around the spot and slowly healing it. It seemed to be taking longer then it should have. Still, it had stopped bleeding at least.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:04 pm
Angel looked up at the man after he touched her shoulder, and she beamed when he went towards the camp. She followed him and thought to herself I wonder why he doesn't trust anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:24 pm
"Eheh! It's a deal." Phantom said, "Although, I am going to warn you, there are some individuals that are extremely strong, you might want to get some earplugs if you leave your lair."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:54 pm
"earplugs? i assume you speak of a sound based enemy. i have a much better way to deal with it." he pressed a button on his wrist to call one of his bots, and signal the others to get back to work."these bots are capable of almost anything. "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm
"Well, the enemies I am speaking of are on a cliff on the very mountain your digging into." Phantom said.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:14 pm
"what a coincidence. well, it's a big mountain, i doubt they will find me before i build my base, but just in case, maybe we should stall them."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 pm
"You read my mind." Phantom said, rubbing his hands together.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:41 pm
Amp walked, sighing as he looked around at the, whereever it was that the scientists had put him. An odd place to keep him. But then, he was sure they had everything all planned out.

As Amp walked he nodded his head to a song in his ehad. He didnt hum, he didnt sing. Just nodded his head to the beat the was in his head. What was he supposed to do with the injuryed guy anyway? Turn him into jello/liquify him? Amp hoped that where ever he was being taken someone knew how to help him. Because Amp had no idea what to do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 pm
"well you lead the way." Kilman once again started punching in commands to his robots on his wrist.  

n7m6e7

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:37 pm
Ala looked up from Blaze, hearing someone else coming in their direction. She continued to heal Blaze though. His cut looked better, and he had some color back... but it wasn't completely healed. She'd still have a way to go...

Verge and Beats had looked up as well... copying Ala's movements. God knew the girl had some serious hearing... coupled with her aura abilities... she was pretty much like a radar system.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:38 pm
"How is he?" Angel asked, running up to Blaze. It's all my fault he's hurt like this. Had I not gone to see who was dangling, he wouldn't have needed to rescue me.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 pm
"Heh!" Phantom flew out of the cave and perched silently above the camp, and realized that the one who defeated him both times he attacked, was hurt, badly.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff