Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Members Say Hello! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZackFair_01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 pm
Hey all!

names Zack Fair

My biggest weakness is the final fantasy ladies and my main squeeze heart Aerith will alway be sharing the number 1 with my spiky blonde friend and Angeal would be second (sorry man)

I've played a lot of Final Fantasy games but 3-6 and 13-14 haven't been grace by my hands. (Yet)

Cloud... let's see... -thinks- Cloud is what you say... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:50 am
Hello all! The name's DarkSeraphim! Call me DS, Seraph, or Dark. Whatever. Just joined this amazing guild! I adore Final Fantasy! FF 8 is my favorite, being the first one I ever played. I've played and beaten FF1 through 10-2, Dirge of Cerberus and Tactics. Never played 11 as I am not fond of MMORPG's. 12 and 13 are works in progress.  

DarkSeraphim28

Katsuki X Bakugo

Rampaging Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm
Hello Final Fantasy friends~Greetings from California!

Well, i don't think i have ever introduced myself properly to this guild so simply put.. My name on here is referred to as Tifa.

I love Final Fantasy and many RPG's, another favorite is the Zelda series. I have played mainly the earlier games of the Final Fantasy Collection stopping at 9. So i guess you can say i only played the single digit FF games. XD

I am a Tifa cosplayer both Gaia and in real life, mainly the original version because i have very long dark hair(ooh gosh it makes it hard to cosplay anybody else. lolz ).

I love to get to know others and talk, i am optimistic and like to shine some light anywhere that it is needed. Don't be shy and add me if you haven't already! I love to befriend. Ciao for now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Hey everyone! Name's Jenny, I'm 23 and from Manchester, England 4laugh

I've been obsessed with Final Fantasy games for many, MANY years. I've played all of them except XI. I also love the KH series and TWEWY heart My favourite game of all time is FFVII heart heart and my favourite character is Zack Fair 4laugh

Well, I can't wait to take a proper look around the guild so I'll leave it at that!

See you around ~ heart

Jenji Aetherinata

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

marieaskelinton

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm
hey i'm Des
i am a final fantasy freak (duh!) my favorite final fantasy game is crisis core. my favorite character from crisis core zack. my favorite chartacter of all time is Kadaj from advent children. i am a christain. my favorite color is blue. i love writing stories and poems. how i found this guild was i searched final fantasy and found FFF.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:03 pm
Greetings my uh....you know what forget introductions I suck at it.

Anyways, I'm Marrionette, but call me Deis, Rion, Marrion, or just Marrionette thank you. You know why I'm hereeee..... FINAL FANTASY DISCUSSION!!!!

Heh, let my fun of epic topics begin biggrin

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Akumauri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 pm
Well hi, I'm Uriel. I'm 15. i love final Fantasy with a burning passion. My favorite game is a tie between FF IX and FF Tactics. My favorite character is Zidane.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:53 am
Greeting Everyone

I'm KC stands for Keep Cool...

I'm sort of a late bloomer for Final Fantasy as I have only played though FFX and attempted at FFVII, FFIX and FFI (DOS)

As for Kingdom Hearts I own a copy of all games except those that are Japan Only (I.E Birth by Sleep which I most likely won't get unless I get a PSP)

So far I love FFX Kingdom Hearts 2, 358/2 days, and RE: Chain of Memories

As for finding this place I just searched the local guild network  

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Elemental Princess720

IRL Explorer

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 am
Hiya everyone!

I'm Elemental, aged 15 and coming to you from sunny California!

I first got into Final Fantasy a long time ago then forgot about it and just recently got right back into it. I love all the games and have had the pleasure of playing every single one except for Dissidia(stupid cousin takes the game and never gives it back).

I own every Kingdom Hearts game except Birth By Sleep.

I just recently started cosplaying Final Fantasy characters also as you can see from my sig.

My favorite male characters are Zack, Cloud, Vincent, and Squall.
My favorite female characters are Tifa, Porom, Refia, Rydia, Rikku, Paine, Yuna, and Lightning.
Favorite Games: FFXIII, FFX, FFVII, KH2, and Re: Chain of Memories  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:06 am

hey everyone ! my name is watersprit03 u can call me water for short =) im 22 and i have loved ff for a long time i've played 4 thru 10/2 and 12 my favorite's in ff have to be garnet and terra and of course the moogles kupo!  

chaos_sprit03

Teacups of Tea

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 am
Hihi Everyone! I'm another Final Fantasy Freak. I'm Melissa, I'm an artist, I draw Fan arts. Next year I'm renting a booth to show my art in comic con. Just yesterday I went to the Distant Worlds Concert In San Diego, It was awesome. I have games 7-10.My favorite character is Aeris/Aerith I got really sad when she died..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 pm
new to this guild
found it myself
fav FF wud b 9 becuz..........well my explanation is that its not TOO futuristic like most ff's these days

im a big anime fan also
message me if ya wanna talk about either topics (anime or FF)
i hav playd(and currently own) FF 1,2,7,8,9,10,X-2,12 and hav beaten 1,8,9,10 and just hav to beat the final boss in FF12  

fireheart47

Rindia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi im Rindie and i love Final fantasy, i played 3,6 ,7, 8, 9,10 and Dissidia :3 my favorite is definatly 9. I found this guild just by searching it. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:48 pm
hello all peoples, i am myself, i like final fantasy, i like video games, i like anime and manga, and i have no life, final fantasy 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/10-2 saw to that :F i found this guild by searching for final fantasy, my fav final fantasy game is 4, my favorite main character is zidane, my favorite villian is sephiroth, and i like pie biggrin  

HawkEye4736

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Surfingpichu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:47 pm
Well hello there. I'm surfingpichu, and I love Final Fantasy. =3 My favorite FF is Final Fantasy Tactics because well... it's just filled with awesome. =3 Ramza Beoulve could kick Cloud's butt in a fight any day, I say. =D

Other than that I love FFs 1, 3, 4, 5, and 9. None of the others really left an impression on me (including 7. I just don't get that one)  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff