Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:47 pm
Lulu smiled softly as her youngest son came in, he was about 4. He saw Lucifer was upset and ran over to him. "Mister, Mister! Are you okay?" The small boy asked as his mother continued to heal Daichi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:49 pm
Houka exited the Inn and made his way down to the port. He would have to make his leave tonight if he wanted to get to the Tribe quickly. There were dozens of boats to choose from, and Houka inspected them quickly. As he did this, he couldn't help but think about the task he was assigned and the man who assigned it. Why did he have to do this?

Houka swiftly found a suitable boat; a rather new one. He untied it from the docks and let it drift out a little into the water. He was about to hop on before one of the Night Guards of the village spotted Houka. The guard signalled for his men to come. Houka waved his hands, causing water to rush at the man and freeze the guard in place. The sound of clanking armor filled Houka's ears and he quickly hopped onto the boat, waving his hands again and caused the water to blast him out to sea. It would be soon that he would reach his destination.

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:52 pm
"Nothing is on my mind. I just miss the temple."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 pm
Lucifer looked down to the little boy. He knelt down to his level. "Im fine little one" Lucifer smiled warmly.

Luther wrapped his arms around tylers shoulders and hug him closesly. "Im sorry...i know how it feels to miss your home"  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 pm
The boy looked up at him for a moment, "You're Mister Daichi's friend Lucifer right? He sends up a lot of letters talking about you!" He smiled, "He likes you a lot! He won't stop talking about you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:58 pm
Houka reached the walls of the Northern Water Tribe in no time, getting there just before dawn stretched its fingers over the land of ice. When the Waterbenders who guarded the city asked him who he was, he revealed his face and told them he was from the Southern Water Tribe. They allowed him in without anymore questions.

He started walking through the village with his hood down, looking around at all of the ice and snow and the people.

"Did I...come from here...?" Houka mumbled to himself. He shook his head and pushed those thoughts aside; right now, he had to find out information on the Avatar's whereabouts.

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 pm
Tyler smiled. "Aleast I have you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 pm
Lucifer blushed deeply when he heard that. "Oh really?" Lucifer smiled to the little boy.

Luther looked to tyler and smiled as he tilted his head. "And i have you" Luther smiled. "Akio?.....Tyler?...what am i doing.." Thought luther.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki managed to escape from the princesses and she fixed her hair. I'm able to protect myself. She thought and walked on the water, she moved out of the way when a boat came from the direction she was coming from. I hope enemies come during the full moon, but I won't go homicidal. She thought and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 pm
Jet saw when Houka arrived in the northern water tribe. " Great He's here" jet said as he got up away from the bison and ran to the hospital to tell the others.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm
He nodded happily, "He always says how nice you are!" he searched through his pocket and held out a letter for him. "this was his recent one, we got it a few days ago." (i'm just gonna write it below cause i'm bored)

'Dear Lulu and Tomas,
I'm doing extremely well. My friends and I are on our way to the Northern Water tribe to find and help the avatar. Maybe you can meet Lucifer! He's just, I don't know how to put it into words! He's got a heart of gold, and he's just amazing. I...I love him and I'd sacrifice anything for him. I'm glad I went to the fire nation that day, I don't care if my arm was burned or I was attack. I'm just glad I have him. Well, it's getting late and your hawk is getting really loud and I don't want him to wake Lucifer. I will see you all again soon. Take care.
-Daichi'

((omg i write such sappy stuff >_<))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 pm
While jet was running he saw a girl walking on the water. " Holy smokes" he said a little too loudly. He stopped for a second to watch.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 pm
Tyler smiled. He then saw a girl walking away and thought she needed help. "Hey girl do you need help."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:14 pm
Houka looked to and fro for his target, but so far, he could not find her.

"Excuse me?" Houka approached a woman who was carrying a pot filled with seaweed cucumbers. He smiled at her, acting as nice as he could. "Do you know where Avatar Koyuki is? I really want to see her! I've come all the way from the Southern Water Tribe just to see her!" The woman smiled at him.

"My, my, all that way? I'm sorry, dear, but I have no idea where she is." Houka frowned and the lady did as well. She smiled again and lifted Houka's chin. "But I'm sure she's around here somewhere. You'll find her in no time. Now here." The lady handed Houka a seaweed cucumber, waved goodbye, and departed.

Houka smiled and waved, but on the inside, he was frowning. Tch...where could this girl be? Houka thought.  

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:14 pm
Lucifer smiled at the note. ".....' Lucifer was speechless but he kept smiling.

Luther sighed as he turned his head where tyler was looking and got off his lap. "Great! what a mood killer" He thought.

(awww that note is soo sweet smile )  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games