Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Capital City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi smiled back, "Heck yea. What about yourself?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:17 pm
"yes I am" he said looking back toward the palace "looks like we are here" he said stopping in his tracks  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi looked up at the Palace, her eyes swimming in deep awe. "Its beautiful." She blurred out. She knew this most likely would be her only time to really see the wonderful palace that holds the Lord and royal family members in its gates. She would be going back to war right after this of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:20 pm
"I guess, if you like the whole Palace thing" he said folding his arms. since he is always here, he could never see the Palace as anything extravagant.  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi smiled then laughed. "Well kinda, I never saw the Palace this close before the best building I never saw was the northern water temple, and still that thing kinda started to melt once the summer started to come." She said looking at the Palace still.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 pm
"understandable" he replied with a smile  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi nodded, "Well lets go inside." She said a bit worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:49 pm
"ok" Kaiza said walking through the gates to the Palace
(exit to Palace)  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi fallowed as if she was a trapped prisoner around hungry lions into the great Palace.

(Exit to Palace)  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces