Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:42 pm
((damn post prity much at the same time))
Dante notice a differnt girl coming at him "oo great another rich snob" Dante dogeing her  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:45 pm
((You're not Vincent. And, yeah, I always end up posting at the same time as other people. Then everyone gets confused . . .))
"Another?" she demanded. A fireball lit up in her hand.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:48 pm
((not again i fixed it))
"this island fild with such evil how can this island be peacefull such evil here"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:50 pm
Maiyu raised an eyebrow. Brother? She knew all about brothers, and the odd sway they could hold over you. "Well, it's good to know that I'm liked by at least one of you." She inclinded her head towards Aurora. "A pleasure to mee you." Maiyu brought her hands together into the traditional greeting, and bowed. "Sadly, the same can't be said to our wet friend." She smiled again. "Mind telling us your name, wet and drunk one?" Maiyu shook her arm again, and the gold braclets jangled against each other. A wave of powerful fury passed through her. "Silence you inoslent fool!" Maiyu snarled. "You know nothing of our people!" One jab, that was all it would take, and then this boy would topple to the ground, unable to move for a week. Patience. She had to be patient she reminded herself.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:54 pm
Dante takes another mouth full of rum "my name is Dante and i wasent aiming at you so my bad"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:01 pm
Aurora copied the greeting, smiling. "Dante." The smile left her face. "Get lost," she snarled angrily. "You are not wanted here. If you stay here much longer, I cannot guarantee your life."  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:02 pm
"i would leave but you destroy my padle remeber"
((sleepy time for me roleplay later))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:07 pm
"Swim. If you die on the way . . . Well, then, that's just an added bonus," Aurora snapped.
((G'night ^^))  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:10 pm
(Gah, I have to go, but I don't want to loose my spot! Oh well. Good night!)

"Now, now, let's be fair." Maiyu said patiently. "Dante has every right to be on this island, even if his company is somewhat...unwelcome." She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "If I may be so bold, would you like to come with me Aurora?" She smiled and folded her arms. "I feel like we could learn much from each other. Besides, fighting all day will only attract the attention of the guards who police this island, and I'm sure you don't want that. I am told they can be a bit...harsh." Maiyu's voice held more than just a hint of warning.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:17 pm
Aurora smiled and nodded, the fire extinguishing. "I'll come with you. And, yeah." Her brow creased slightly. "I don't like the guards here."
She gave the hungover boy one last glance before turning away.
((Lol, don't worry ^^ I'm not one of those people that kill you while you're asleep . . .))  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:07 am
dante sits on the floor and drink some more rum "rum yum" Dante lays down on the grass "my brother sword"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 am
(Sorry it took me so long to reply!)

Maiyu smiled. "Lovely! I rarely ever meet girls my age who seem worth my time. The guards here are a bit troublesome, but I suppose we can't blame them for just doing their job." A slightly frown creased her forehead. "After all, they are here to protect the Nobles and Royal family from riffraff like...him." Over her shoulder, Maiyu cast Dante a disgusted look. Putting him from her mind, she turned her attention back to Aurora. "How long is your family staying here? I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I was very surprised when I first saw you." She raised one slender brow. "A Fire Nation girl in a bathing suite; that's not something you see everyday."  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:33 am
Dante throw the bottle of rum "I need a new sword"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 pm
((S'okay ^^))
Aurora laughed lightly. "A few weeks, maybe. We just arrived yesterday. And I was hoping to work on my tan . . ." she shook her head. "But apparently, you can't get a lot of sun on the beach, and this guy keeps fighting, so there's not much point wearing it."  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 pm
Dante get up and picks up the banged up sword and walks over to his boat and sits down  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff