Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
███ ♡ █ Ῥ ɾ ɑ η η ӄ έ 'ș ... tests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:56 pm
xxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

__where to: where do i go ?__♔ ♔ ♔
████ ██ █████████████████ █████████
_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

▪▪ ♚the: ◞dragon!( ★cursed zodiac member ` ____ )
( c ) the sweet far thing.
______________________________ *a strange love of life !
________
` Jun Kai Sohma
the musician and "God's" sidekick

♚ the voice of the dragon
________Takahiro Sakurai

♚ his song
________Starry Starry Night // Don McLean

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image xx

User Image

xx( xxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:30 am
http://myimmortal.smackjeeves.com/comics/901903/p-1/  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

xxxx█ : Kale `Lawson × Armony `Lawson◞ 「 `identical █ : — `TWINS!
═══════════.═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
XXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX Go beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven! Raise your voice loud and now advance on towards Heaven xxxx``
Go beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Go beyond accelerating time and now advance towards HeavenGo beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven! Raise your voice loud and now advance on towards Heaven!aaaaGo beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven! Raise your voice loud and now advance on towards Heaven!
Go beyond accelerating time and now advance towards HeavenGo beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven! Raise your voice loud and now advance on towards Heaven!aaaaGo beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven! Raise your voice loud and now advance on towards Heaven!
XXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX Go beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven! Raise your voice loud and now advance on towards Heaven xxxx``
Go beyond accelerating time and now advance towards Heaven- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

User Imagex( )x Words will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 am

User Image
"Even while you are in doubt, there will be an answer you will arrive to. even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting."
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Junasaki Fujiyama and Alma de Sol (Fujiyama)
But you can call us: Jun and Alma
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 16 When we were born the doctor said we were male
I'm always crushin' on: both straight
But for now my heart belongs to: Alma - anything cute, Jun nobody
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: Both being artificial souls, they have a faded appearance. Alma's has a pale pink appearance with black swiled in. Jun's is sim ply blue with the same black haze.
I can be very: (Personality)
This is the role I play in this story: artificial souls three and four. Alma is number three and Jun is number four, having come from the pond four months later than the latter.
I side with: the witch

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Year ago in the black pond, Alma and Jun were with the other artificial souls, waiting to wake up. A small latin was the first, a boy of italian descent was given the name Alma de Sol, translating directly to soul. For the first few months after he awakened he tried to hang out with the older children but because of his habit of crying easily, being the worst crybaby by far in the bunch even as of now, he was often stuck alone. The witch who created, whome he refers to as "Mama" told him that he would have to wait until one of his siblings to wake up if he wanted more friends. So every night Alma would make it a habit of taking his sleeping mat outside by the ponds to wait for one of them to wake up. After a few months in the middle of the night, he woke up to a sound of splashing and saw a small asian looking boy trying to climb his way from the bod.

Alma was excited and told the witch, after the boy was fully awakened, clothed and given a name, Junasaki Fujiyama, the older boydecided that Jun was his little brother. Even though they were of different nationalities, Alma seeming to be Latin/ Italian and Jun being Japanese/ Asian, the boy wanted them to have the same last name since they were "brothers". Jun on the other hand, was annoyed almost constantly by Alma and even called him a baby, which led to a scowling from their mother. But as time went on, the two grew up to enjoy each other's company since they were close in age and since Jun's first memory was of alma.

The two are now partners and normally take their missions together. By since ther leader ran away and took to "artifact" with her, their biggest mission has been to find her. Alma has stayed the same since childhood, still being a crybaby and a bit annoying, he still clings to his "little brother". Jun grew up into a good looking and easily angered teenager. While they are polar opposites, they work well together and are as close as natural brothers.

In Jun's past life though, as Ikkaku Ando, he was a different person. Ikkaku was somewhat of a charmer and was almost constantly receiving whatever he wanted in life. He had a beautiful Afghan wife, a meister that he respected and could work with and hopes of soon starting a family with Zahara. But all of this ended when he was sent on a mission by shinigami-sama, shortly after he had become a death scythe. His group was to kill the witch that would eventually turn him into an artificial soul. The plan went wrong though when Ikkaku was stuck by the Witch while trying to find his wife, who had been struck down by her seconds earlier.

Before he died, he last thoughts were of finding Zahara, who was already dead, and taking her body home. His goal was also to kill the witch that injured him and killed her too. "That bast*rd took everything from me." he thought as he stumbled though the castle, bloody and weak. "I will get my revenge on her. I will kill her and watch her suffer." Finally, Ikkaku collapsed on the ground and knew that he was going to die, not in battle like his wife, but bleeding to death while trying to be the hero. "Why the hell do we need so many heros?" he thought as he closed his eyes. He never woke up.

Alma's past life was differant, like everything else from his brother. His name was Celino Vargas. He had been just a small child that showed talents of one day becoming a weapon. At the tender age of eleven though, his future collapsed when he was playing with his friends near the street and was hit by a truch driver who did not see him on the road. While he survived the accident, the child became bedridden and eventually took sick and died. His parents wanted a way to bring their only child back to life and found the witch and begged her to save him and bring him back to them. They woman did not do so and used Celino for her future project instead...

My little secrets!:
Despite his sweet and loving personality, Alma's weapon form is one of the most powerful and deadly out of all of the artificial souls. When he is fighting and his weapon form takes control he has no control of of himself and will slaughter whatever is near him. Jun's weapon form is easily controlled by him and he does not lose control the way Alma does when it is activated.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
Alma -
The Prophecy // Noto Sama 6
Renai Circulation // Kana Hanazawa
Sweetheart // Bow Ditama
Jun -
Brave Heart // The Gomband
Welcome Home // Coheed and Cambira
Rappu ha Kan no Tamashii Da! Onore wo Shinjite Ten wo Yubisasu Dotou no Otoko. Kamina-sama no Teema wo Mimi no ana Kappojitte Yo~ku Kikiyagare!!

Gimme! Gimme! :
Alma
cute people and cute things
sweets
hanging out with Jun
sleeping in until noon
Jun
training
spicy curry noodles with onion
scary movies
waking up early

Take these away! :
Alma
Scary movies
being called a cry baby
Bitter foods
the thought of loosing his brother
Jun
sweets
Anyone messing with Alma excpet for him
when alma calls him his "little brother"
losing any battle

The sweet far thing

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:32 pm
xxxxUser Image

User Image__where to: where do i go ?__♔ ♔ ♔
_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

▪▪ ♚the: ◞brothers!( ★ a witch's creation ` ____ )
______________________________ *a strange love of life !
________
` Junasaki Fujiyama and Alma de Sol

Artificial souls three and four

♚ the voice of Alma....
________Yuki Kaida
♚ his soundtrack
________ xxxxxxxxxxx
♚ Jun's voice
________ Takahiro Sakurai
♚ his soundtrack
________ xxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Imagexx

User Image

xx( xxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:16 pm
Shinigami chop! heart

User Image
Adelphus Armund
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Adele, for friends, and Sensei for students,
thirty-five yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α man, my wife can agree to this.
ι αм α teacher and Meister ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт strict with students, a gentelman, and a philosopher.
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: The sweet far thing .

User Image
"It doesn't matter if you run away, I will find you. Just remember that I never forget a face."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Adelphus Armund
But you can call me: Adel, he hates the name that his parents gave him with a passion and refused to be called that.
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 35 When I was born the doctor said I was a male
I'm always crushin' on: (Sexuality)
But for now my heart belongs to: (Crush)
Can you see what kind of soul I have?: (A small description of what your soul looks like or a url link of it too)
I can be very: Not so much immoral as amoral, he stands as an inquisitive, apathetic observer most of the time, assessing people and situations while throwing out morality and the concept of grey areas as contaminating factors. Driven by such mindsets as "survival of the fittest" and "to the victor go the spoils", Adele takes great pleasure in determining whether the will and/or strength of one person or party is capable of overpowering those of another and genuinely respects people of strong will and unshakable conviction, but cares little to nothing for human lives that are affected or even lost as a consequence of the conflicts that arise. The nonly person that he even cares about is his wife and the hope they can have a family together. For his parents and other family he does not care if they are alive or dead.
This is the role I play in this story: Shibusen Academy Staff teacher of primary defense and an acting meister.
I side with: Shinigami-sama or sometimes just a watcher.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
(Bio. at least a paragraph!)
My little secrets!:
Bieng a strange person from birth, Adele's genius and nature always set him away from other people. He never forgets a person's face and when people look at him some say that if feels like he is scaning them into his memory. Because of this he was missdiagnosed as a sociopath as a child and speant quite a lot of time with therapists as a child, some of which he scared off.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
(Favorite songs; maximum of 3)
Gimme! Gimme! :
(likes)
(likes)
(likes)
(likes)
Take these away! :
(hates)
(hates)
(hates)
(hates)

Username

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:29 pm
_______User Image

User Image___
___

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _____
_____
_________. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
_____
_____

_ █║  ⊹ richardLAWSON_________  
_____

______I no longer have a choice but to pretend      ❷ I am brave     ❸ for a soldier must be brave.

User Image

⊹ ⊹ text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:52 pm

User Image
"A light at born at the world's end!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Kiyoko Sohma
But I like to be called: Kiyo
I am sixteen years old! But I'll be older once December twenty-fourth comes around!
My height? It's... 5'7
It's kind of obvious but I'm a girl
I kinda have a thing for: boys~
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Makoto~ but don't tell him, thats my job!
I'm just your everyday Zodiac Member, the horse

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. They are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice.

While it may be a stereotype, Kiyo seems to fit everything that the animal spirit inside of her has. While she is a blabbermouth, she is a kind girl that almost always seems to be in a happy mood. Energy seeps through every bone in her body and this young woman is almost always doing something whether it is sewing a pair of mittens, making bento for Takeshi, or drawing on the pages where her homework should be, you will never find her depressed and sitting around.

Unfortunately, those projects she starts never seems to get finished. With a small amount of patience she never finishes anything to the end and that counts on relationships! She started dating around thirteen, all boys who knew nothing of the curse, but never let those relationships proceed to the first kiss, afraid of what would happen once that did happen.

My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Kiyo was born from two parents that were not ready to have a child but decided to see how it would work out. Kiyo’s father was a Sohma that fell in love young and married. The two of them were only married for a year before they found out that they were with child. When the child was about to be born both parents could feel that their child might be different. When the child came out the mother held her and was over excited to have the child that she was not ready for. She would not let the father hold his daughter for a few days, mother’s intuition that there might be something wrong. When the father finally got a hold of his daughter it was the end of that. The touch and holding his own child changed her into a creature that was not normal…not even human. The father dropped the small horse in his arms and could never look at her.

Her mother was the mother that became very attached and over protective. The father would stay at work for long hours and would come home and go straight to bed or do as much as he could without having to deal with the girl that was a snake. The mother was another story and loved her no matter what. Kiyo was not aware of the curse that she had until she was about to go into school and be around kids her age. Her mother took her aside and told her everything. She told her daughter that she was cursed with the horse and that she should never get close to people outside of the Sohma family.

Kiyo from early childhood stayed by herself and only stayed with her mother outside of school until about middle school when she decided that she was her own self and she did not need family. She wanted to get away and for awhile she did, she went to stay with family outside of the estate, with her cousin Takeshi and his parents, and she never returned to her mother or father. She would go to her old home to visit just long enough to say hi and just miss her father and mother. When she left her mother realized that her husband was spending more time with her and Kiyo realized it was best for her not to be there and her mother did also.

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Kiyo is out and about more then she is in a house so she does not have a problem staying busy and away. From her early childhood she knew that God was a person she had to respect but she did not like too much. She had no real reason like the cat so she does not. God was one that could get in your head and Kiyo did not like that at all. She tries to stay away from the God as much as she can; there is a small fear deep in her that she does not want to face.

Her relationship with Takeshi is like that of a little sister and she loves being with him and being by his side. It happens to be a running joke in the family that she moved in with him and his family to be his little wife and that once she is eighteen they will finally get married to him to make it official. When they do say that she often gets flustered and embarrassed.

The Songs On My Setlist:
5000 Miles // Rie Fu
Pieces of Sweet Stars // Inoue Marina

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being with Takeshi
being busy
sweets
her orange hair
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
having to rest
being lazy
the God
men making jokes about her chest

The Sweet Far Thing

(User Image
“What? Of course I will not say that!”

My name? It it's... Takeshi Sohma
But I like to be called: Takeshi, nothing else
I am twenty one years old! But I'll be older once March 1 comes around!
My height? It's... 6’4
It's kind of obvious but I'm a male
I kinda have a thing for: women
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: go away
I'm just your everyday zodiac member

As the dragon of the zodiac, Takeshi is very bright, a borderline genius. This often causes him to be short with people who are not as bright as him; sometimes he will even leave the room if he is too frustrated. His relationships with others are strained, except for the few people he is kind to, the God of the zodiac being one of the people he has respect for above all others yet it is with Kiyo that he is calm with.
Takeshi lived with his mother and stepfather most of the time in a large house only those with a lot of money could afford. Yes, Takeshi grew up as a rich child. However, he was never allowed to become spoiled. Ever since the divorce of his parents and his mother's remarriage, he lost a lot of respect for his parents. He is on alright terms with his stepfather, but they don't talk all that often because the new father is usually on business trips. Takeshi gets to see his biological father every once in a while, but he doesn't really like to visit the man often. The reason was went beyond the divorce. His father was forced to marry his mother because of some family standard, but the father was actually gay and never wanted to marry a woman. After living with a wife and a three year old son, Takeshi father filed for divorce and left the family. Now he lives with a male partner.

The only times when Takeshi sees his father is during the holidays and some of his birthdays. He doesn't really care if he sees his father at all, but his mother does nag at him for not seeing his biological father enough. When he was in his late teens, Kiyo came to live with the family and Takeshi was actually glad to have somebody around to be with him. He became a big brother of sorts and often is one to make sure she is alright and even spends his time with her.

After high school, Takeshi applied for college and is currently in a pre med program. He has since gotten his own apartment yet Kiyo almost is always there spending the night, even though she should be at his parents.

Secretly, Takeshi has a love of baking, mostly cakes. Only those close to him know, and if anyone lets it slip then they can consider themselves warned...

The Songs On My Setlist:
Another Blue Sky // Kenichi Suzumura

Breath // Gakupo Kamui

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
baking
reading
quiet places
keeping the God happy
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
His green eyes
loud noises
burnt food
the thought of getting bad grades and disapointing his parents

The Sweet Far Thing

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:40 pm
_______User Image

User Image___
___

_____
_________. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
_____
_____

_ █║  ⊹ dorianGAY_________  
_____

______I'm all alone tonight      ❷ Nobody cares tonight     ❸ Cause I'm just a kid tonight

User Image

× × text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Jun Kai Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Jun, anythimg else and you suffer
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω seventeen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α male, call me a chick and you'll see what will happen!
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Zodiac member.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... stubborn, straight forward, easily angered. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ The Sweet Far Thing

User Image
"Thank you, just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider..."

My name? It it's... Jun KAi Sohma
But I like to be called: Jun
I am seventeen years old! But I'll be older once June First comes around!
My height? It's... 6'1
It's kind of obvious but I'm a male
I kinda have a thing for: girls (he has a liking for short hair on girls)
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: ...
I'm just your everyday the zodiac dragon

Jun Sohma is a rather straight forward and standoffish person. He hates his first name with a passion, mostly because he was named after his father, Junasaki, and when people comment that he was named after his father, he will often say that he was named after some sort of literary character.

As the dragon of the zodiac, Jun is very bright, a borderline genius. This often causes him to be short with people who are not as bright as him; sometimes he will even leave the room if he is too frustrated. This is one of the reasons everyone figures that he left high school and went to be home schooled. At only seventeen, he is in his senior year of high school. His relationships with others are strained, except for the few people he is kind to, the God of the zodiac being one of the people he has respect for above all others.

Jun has a liking for books; often he will read whole volumes of classic novels in only one week. He loves to wake up early, not for reasons such as wanting to greet the new day, or even to spend some time alone, but because of the solitude. To him, the morning has its own freshness that can not be achieved any other time.

Jun hates his father with a passion, somehow believing that he is the reason that his mother died so young. It is also the reason that he refuses to be called Jun. He cannot stand reading mangas, finding it to be for the lazy people who cannot even read a real book. Some will say though that he has an aversion to fun, often choosing to go for things that are more practical. This is the reason why he hates when people tell him that he should be more spontaneous and that he should try to lighten up and take some chances.

Seventeen years ago, Jun was born into one of the more distant branches of the Sohma family. His father was a rather arrogant man with big dreams to become one of Japan's best doctors. Except there was one thing that he did not expect, his short time girlfriend Emiko became pregnant after they had slept together only once. Junasaki wanted her to get an abortion, but being pro-life Emiko refused and begged from help from the Sohma family.

The heads of the family gave Junasaki an ultimatum, marry the girl and keep his reckless behavior a secret from the public, or become disinherited and have to drop out of school, get a job, and be forced to watch his dreams fall to pieces. The young man married Emiko in a small ceremony, but it was a loveless marriage. He never wanted a family and often slept around, leaving his young wife at the estate alone. She was determined to raise her child in a happy family so that he would be loved.

The curse came in effect though. Emiko went into labor early and delivered a small, black haired baby. Wanting her husband to be happy, she named him after him; Jun as a first name and Kai as a middle name, after a Japanese legend. Even though her child was cursed, she fell in love with him from first glance, even though she could not hold him without him transforming into a seahorse (the current dragon form). Junasaki on the other hand, was disgusted by his son, wondering how his life could be ruined because of this child. Who would want to be seen with a man with a cursed child? He eventually left the family when the baby was only weeks old left the family, not without withdrawing all of his savings from the bank though so he would not be poor, causing the Sohmas to demand that there be no communication with him and Junasaki being disowned from the family.

Emiko raised Jun off of the main Sohma estate, choosing to still live on the property but to have her own home, and doted on her son, loving everything about him and Jun loved his mother. He would work hard in school to bring home the best grades in class, make hand made cards for no reason. It was his mother's hands that he loved the most though. Whenever he did anything good, she would caress his face with her soft hands and tell him that he had done a job well done. His Mama's hands had special warmth to them that made up for the fact that he could not hug her for comfort thanks to the curse. She was proud of him, even when he got into a fight in school after some kids made fun of his feminin looks, calling him a girl or a feak (often the tormenters became the victims when Jun’s temper got the best of them and they got their noses broken). She would simply look over this and tell him that all was fine.

Tragedy struck though when he was only ten. When he came home from school, he noticed all of the heads of the Sohma family waiting for him at their home. They said that when Emiko had been walking in the garden by herself, she had a heart attack and died instantly. It did not take him longer than a few hours though to overhear a few of the maids talk in the garden, saying how Emiko had sliced her wrists in the bathtub and had bled out. Suicide, she had taken her own life for reasons that Jun could not understand and his own family had lied to him. Even though he acted older than his years, he was still a child and was treated like one. Nobody was acting meanly when they lied to him; they just wanted to protect him.

Without his mother, Jun was lost and did not know what to do. On her grave, he promised her that he would be strong, never cry. "I will be the best mama. You will be proud of me and I will never be like that a*****e Junasaki!" he promised as he left her grave for good and never went back, not even to visit. He changed himself in a way and began to poise himself with an air or self confidence and arrogance. In school he received top grades and often was considered as some sort of idol with the girls. It was his temper with others though that made him less desirable around some. When people would bring up his family and strange features, he would get into a full out fight the way that he would as a child.

The principle of the school would have to tolerance for this and told Jun that if he did not calm his temper down than he would be asked to leave. Instead of doing the sensible thing and cooling his temper, Jun choose to leave the high school during his second year of high school and carry on the rest of his education at a private all boys school where he does not have to worry about running into girls. There though, some of the guys call him the "school Princess" because of his delicate looks.

Being one of the zodiac members, Jun is the dragon and the only one able to erase memories. With this, he is often silent and thinks that some of the other members who've had the memories of their friends or family members erased resent him for this. Often he will say that it is no big deal and won't go on about it, yet broods when he thinks nobody is watching. His current temper is differest from that when he was a child. Before he was about ten and let his temper out, he was a crybaby. Often he would tag along with older zodiac members and get upset over the smallest of things.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Sky Chord // Tsuji Shion

Hologram // Nico Touches the Walls

Trust Me // Matsushita Yuya

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Chicken, onion and rice stir-fry (his favorite food)
keeping his black hair long
flea markets
school
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
being called a girl
sweet foods
laziness
his school

The Sweet Far Thing

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:12 pm
_______User Image

User Image___
___

_____
_____
_____

_ █║  ⊹ junSOHMA_________  
_____

______Scenes come to life     ❷ Showing a day     ❸ Of a wandering misfit like me

User Image

⊹ ⊹ text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 pm
[imgleft] 100x100 icon here, NO OTHER SIZES [/imgleft][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color]
[color=white]xx[/color] [color=black]❶ ❷ ❸[/color][color=white]xx[/color]» [size=14][b][color=black]Full Name[/color][/b] ⊱[/size]
[color=white]xxx.x[/color][size=8][b] ( [color=gray]PERSONALITY TRAIT ALL CAPS[/color] && [color=black]PERSONALITY TRAIT ALL CAPS[/color] && [color=gray]PERSONALITY TRAIT ALL CAPS[/color] )[color=white]xxx[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]☇[color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]GENDER ALL CAPS[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]☇[color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]AGE SPELLED OUT ALL CAPS[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]☇[color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]SEXUALITY SPELLED OUT ALL CAPS[/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=black]♛[/color] HUMAN ALCHEMIST HOMUNCULI OR CHIMERA HERE ALL CAPS[/size] [color=white]x x[/color] [color=gray] waiting so long[/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][size=13][b][color=gray]username[/color][/b][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]anime pic here, do not make it too big

[imgleft]http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo84/Irunwithscissors300/Decorated images/Xtrav-block.png[/imgleft]

[color=white]__[/color][size=20][b][color=black]where to[/color][color=black]:[/color] [color=black]where do i go ?[/color][/b][color=white]__[/color][color=black]♔ ♔ ♔[/color][/size]
[size=19][color=black]████ [/color][color=black]██[/color] [color=black]█████████████████ █████████[/color][color=black]█[/color][/size]
[size=7][b][color=white]_________________________[/color][color=black]I F[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]Y O U[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]N E V E R[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]T R Y[/color] ,[color=white]__[/color][color=black]T H E N[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]Y O U ` L L[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]N E V E R[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]K N O W .[/color]
[color=white]_________________________________[/color][color=black]I F[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]Y O U[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]N E V E R[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]T R Y ,[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]T H E N[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]Y O U ` L L[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]N E V E R[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]K N O W [/color].[/b][/size]

[size=17][color=black]▪▪ ♚don't let: ◞your dreams( ★crash down` ____ )[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=white]( c ) the sweet far thing.[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=white]______________________________[/color][color=black]⇢[/color] [color=black]*[/color][color=black]a str[i]an[/i]ge ba[i]tt[/i]le through li[i]f[/i]e[/color] [color=black]![/color][/size]
[color=white]____[/color][size=15][color=black]• [/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]•[/color][color=white]__[/color] [color=black]•[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=black][b]`[/b] full name here
[b][u]quote your character would say[/u][/b][/color][/size]

[size=11]♚ HUMAN HOMUNCULUS OR CHIMERA ALL CAPS

♚ characteristics
[color=white]________[/color][i]age (for state alchemists or military members 25+ in age please)) [/i]
[color=white]________[/color][i]sexuality [/i]
[color=white]________[/color][i]height [/i]
[color=white]________[/color][i]weight ((I love wimpy/chubby characters)) [/i]

♚ seiyuu
[color=white]________[/color][i][url=url here]voice actor name here preferable japanese and please no vocaloid characters[/url][/i]

♚ life's sound track
[color=white]________[/color][i][url=url to theme 1]name[/url] [b]//[/b] preformer[/i]
[color=white]________[/color][i][url=url to theme 2]name[/url] [b]//[/b] preformer[/i]
[color=white]________[/color][i][url=url to theme 3]name[/url] [b]//[/b] preformer[/i][/size]

[imgleft]http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo84/Irunwithscissors300/Decorated images/furuba.jpg[/imgleft][color=white]____[/color][size=15][color=black]• [/color][color=white]__[/color][color=black]•[/color][color=white]__[/color] [color=black]•[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=black][b]`[/b]want to know some more?[/size][/color]

[size=11]♚ Personality
[color=white]________[/color]personality here at least two full paragraphs including why you act that way

♚ Biography
[color=white]________[/color]bio here at least two full paragraphs

♚ Extra
[color=white]________[/color]anything else here. FOR HOMUNCULI PUT YOU ABILITY HERE! Chimeras can pit what animals they have been combined with and alchemists can put military ranks and such. You can also put fears hobbies ect...[/size]

[size=17][color=white]__________________[/color][color=black]▪▪ ♚ Username[/color][/size]

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:17 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

▪▪ ♚don't let: ◞your dreams( ★crash down` ____ )
______________________________ *a strange battle through life !
________
` Cera Amsel
Ehh?

♚ HUMAN

♚ characteristics
________twenty six
________asexual
________five feet four inches
________one hundred and three pounds, being under weight due to eating little

♚ seiyuu
________Yuki Kaida

♚ life's sound track
________Break Of Dawn And Saying Goodbye // HetaOni Musical score
________Lulluby for a Stormy Night // Vienna Teng
________Hands // Jewel

User Image________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________As of the past two years, Cera has been declared a mental case with doctors even going as far to say that she is brain damaged from an unknown "accident". Often she is guided by her younger half sister, Tamar, or being watched by her other younger half sibling, Jin. She shows little emotion other then waving her hands around and watching things with wide eyes. When upset though, she screams, cries and lashes out, often leading to her having to be held down.

Before the "accident" she was an expert alchemist that excelled in most of the situations she took on. The former Cera was known for having little patience with anyone that was slower than her or emotional people, not getting along well with her half-siblings Jin and Tamar because she viewed them as being weak since they could not live up to her expectations. She was seen by others as a strong, independent, and serious woman. The only person that she showed a soft side to was her baby half-brother, James. She adored that child and often let him get away with anything, mostly due to the fact that he was the most like herself out of all of her siblings.

♚ Biography
________Cera is the oldest of four children that was born to Ellen, a consort from Central city. Her mother was only fifteen when she had her first child so most of her early childhood was speant in different homes, even a brothel or two, once on the street too. Yet even though she was in the darkest of places, having to live in poverty and without even knowing who her father was and her only parent only seeing her as a burden, made a promise to herself that she would rise above all of this. Often she would find a book to bury herself in and would ignore those around her for hours at a time.

While some would call her selfish, she was simply set on her goals of becoming somebody that would be remembered. Cera found this salvation in Alchemy and when she was ten found a man would would teach her. For two years she left her home, leaving her two half-siblings, Jin and Tamar, with their mother and never seemed to care for them. For years she trained hard and learned as much as she could, people often commenting on her almost perfect memory, her temper and slighty rude disposition being her biggest downfalls. By the time she had returned when she was sixteen her two siblings wanted almost nothing to do with her and looked out for on another while she was alone. She pretended not to care about this and often ignored them. The truth was that she was disgusted with herself that she let her siblings live the same live she had worked to get away from. To hide her emotions she continued to study and kept to herself, only letting herself be heard to criticize.

Cera's salvation came though in the form of a small child. Her mother had died during childbirth with her youngest child, a boy named James. Even though she was now forced to take care of her siblings and put her own training to be a state alchemist on hold, this child became her favorite and she loved him like her own child. While she acted harsh to others, Jin in particular, she loved James more than anything and would often comfort him and let him get away with murder. Tragedy struck though when James was killed after being hit by a milk truck while playing with his friends in the street.

His death hit Cera hard and she found herself losing the one thing she felt she ever loved and that had loved her and depended on her for everything. Despite still having Jin and Tamar she made plans to use her knowledge to bring James back. One night she smuck to the woods without telling her family that she was going to visit the place where they had spread her brother's ashes, and planned to bring James back. The only part of his original body that she had for the act was a small bag of the two baby teeth that he had lost a few days before his death that she had saved so that she coulkd be the "tooth fairy" and make him smile with whatever present she got him.

Unknown to her though, Tamar had followed her to see if she could be with her big sister. She watched as the transmutation took place and Cera being taken into the gate. When he sister came back she was not the same person and Tamar saw her passed out next to a "monster", really being the still forming homunculous that was made in the form of her deceased brother. Her first instinct was to burn all the evidence of the transmutation and get Cera back home and bury the monster. Unknown to her, she destroyed the homunculus by burning the last part of it's human body.

Since then Cera has been in the same mental state. She is now under the care of her younger siblings and no longer speaks, or acts like any bit of her former self. When she gets away from Tamar or Jin she will often try to wander to the spot of the transmutation and stand on the grave of the homunculus she had created.
♚ Extra
________Her brother does not know of the transmutation and Tamar never knew exactly what happened. In a way, her relatiuonship is better with her siblings and she does not like to be seperated from them and will get upset if she is.

__________________▪▪ ♚ The Sweet Far thing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:54 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

▪▪ ♚don't let: ◞your dreams( ★crash down` ____ )
______________________________ *a strange battle through life !
________
` Jin Amsel
Keep up the work and stop your complaing, That will not get any work done.

♚ HUMAN

♚ characteristics
________nineteen
________heterosexual
________six feet two inches tall
________one hundred and forty pounds

♚ seiyuu
________Takahiro Sakurai

♚ life's sound track
________Tell me Why // PENPALS
________Forces // Susumu Hirasawa
________Prototype // English Fandub

User Image________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Jin is a young man who has given up everything he had wanted in his life to care for his sisters; Cera and Tamar. Often he will work himself to the point that he can hardly move out of bed or even give himself a fever. To him, his world is making prostetics (not automail), taking care of Cera, and running his home/ business. In a way, despite his age, he is a father figure/ older brother figure to Tamar and he consideres her to be more a friend than a little sister yet is there for her when she needs it. At times he gets stressed due to the amount of work he has to go through everyday and his older sister's care. When this happens he can be easily angered (almost as bad as Tamar) and will focus on making his wooden prostetics and not talk to anyone.

As a child, with Cera mostly focusing on her alchemy, he was left alone with only Tamar. Jin had a rocky relationship with their mother, often being the one she would take her anger/ feeling out on by depending on him. When she died he was crushed but was angered by the way his older sister seemed to care more about his baby brother James than she ever did about him.

♚ Biography
________Jin is the oldest and only surviving son to the Amsel family. As a child he was the one who took care of his mother and younger sister. Often he would be found doing odd jobs for money such as washing windows and even doing jobs that most wouldn't even want to do like crawling through sewers to help do repair jobs. As he grew up, he became a good looking young man who was known for taking care of his family, being the one who didn't make sure his little brother got away with murder, keeping control of Tamar's temper, and making enough money along with what Cera made with her jobs she did with alchemy.

In a way though, he thinks that it was his fault that James died. On that day, Jin was supossed to be watching him but was busy doing retouching work for a customer to notice the younger boy in the street. After his death the older boy watched Cera fall about and tried to maker her feel better. Months later the "accident" happened and he was left in shock. Now he had two sisters to care for any no money coming in. it was then that he decided to relocate his family to the country side and start his own shop. Money was needed though and to get anough just to but a snamm apartment on top of the shop that he shared with another man, he made a sacrifice of his own.

There was a rich man in Central that was known for having a liking for young males, Jin being one of them. So for one night in bed, the man offered enough money for the down payment on the apartment. He was disgusted with himself but Jin did so and got a home for his family. Despite what hwe did, having a home and seeing how happy that his sisters were was enough for him and he knew that he had made the right decision.

♚ Extra
________Jin loves his work at making wooden limbs and body parts and has little interest in making automail. Despite the hard work that doing so takes, it is a way for Jin to work out his anger and stress.

__________________▪▪ ♚ The sweet far thing  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash