Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:15 pm
Harupiggy

I'm gonna wait for Pokemon: Politically Correct version instead.

People are STILL joking about that? xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:07 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Harupiggy

I dunno. xD I though I was being witty on the spot.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:16 pm
Harupiggy
Lord of Armageddon
Harupiggy

*points to thread title*
RACE WAR.
XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:24 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
Harupiggy
Lord of Armageddon
Harupiggy

*points to thread title*
RACE WAR.
XD

ZZZZZzzzz- *unh*

What- WHO? Racists?  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:04 am
Harupiggy

I want Pokemon: Mexican for the third. I buy it in a heartbeat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:17 pm
Rusti Fire
Harupiggy

I want Pokemon: Mexican for the third. I buy it in a heartbeat.

xD Nice. Pokemon: Slovak can has? Plot can be based around the apathy of a nearby nuclear power plant's explosion.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:12 pm
Ta-kun the pyro
the Lord Zylo
Ta-kun the pyro
Zephyrkitty
[Kegan]
Does anyone actually remember how good Pokemon Stadium 2 was? I never actually owned it, but back in the day I used to rent a lot...

I sunk way too much time into the Pokémon Academy, but I barely touched anything else. One of these days I should go back and fix that.
Nintendo just needs to make a Pokemon Stadium 3. Honestly, everyone loved the first 2

Uh... Pokemon Colloseum?
Come on, we all know that doesn't count. It had no mini-games and all that other cool stuff.
Those mini-games were awesome. I'd play them for hours. I was a big fan of the one where you had to charge up with Voltrobs and Pikachus. It's funny, because when I was a kid, I read this review book which said that only really big fans of pokemon would like Stadium, but it seemed pretty fly to me. Like you guys have been saying, at least they put actual action into the attacks instead of this spazdance you get now. Never played the second one though.

I also liked the slot machines in Platinum, I think it was? Apparently they took them out in one of them because they promoted gambling, or something stupid like that.

Also, Pokemon Teal and Puce.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:19 pm
GrowingDandelion
Ta-kun the pyro
the Lord Zylo
Ta-kun the pyro
Zephyrkitty
[Kegan]
Does anyone actually remember how good Pokemon Stadium 2 was? I never actually owned it, but back in the day I used to rent a lot...

I sunk way too much time into the Pokémon Academy, but I barely touched anything else. One of these days I should go back and fix that.
Nintendo just needs to make a Pokemon Stadium 3. Honestly, everyone loved the first 2

Uh... Pokemon Colloseum?
Come on, we all know that doesn't count. It had no mini-games and all that other cool stuff.
Those mini-games were awesome. I'd play them for hours. I was a big fan of the one where you had to charge up with Voltrobs and Pikachus. It's funny, because when I was a kid, I read this review book which said that only really big fans of pokemon would like Stadium, but it seemed pretty fly to me. Like you guys have been saying, at least they put actual action into the attacks instead of this spazdance you get now. Never played the second one though.

I also liked the slot machines in Platinum, I think it was? Apparently they took them out in one of them because they promoted gambling, or something stupid like that.

What? They had the spazdance then, and the have actual action now. Have you played Pokemon Battle Revolution? The Pokemon actually go up to the other side and punch or kick or whatever, unlike doing some kind of imaginary punch that somehow managed to hit the Pokemon 5 metres away from each other.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:34 pm
Awesome Tree
GrowingDandelion
Ta-kun the pyro
the Lord Zylo
Ta-kun the pyro

Uh... Pokemon Colloseum?

What? They had the spazdance then, and the have actual action now. Have you played Pokemon Battle Revolution? The Pokemon actually go up to the other side and punch or kick or whatever, unlike doing some kind of imaginary punch that somehow managed to hit the Pokemon 5 metres away from each other.
I just think that it's funny how a 64 can make it so that there's actual action, but with the DS it just kind of shakes or blinks or whatever.

And I haven't actually, I'll have to see if I can find it, or something. What system was it for?  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:41 pm
GrowingDandelion
Awesome Tree
GrowingDandelion
Ta-kun the pyro
the Lord Zylo
Ta-kun the pyro

Uh... Pokemon Colloseum?

I just think that it's funny how a 64 can make it so that there's actual action, but with the DS it just kind of shakes or blinks or whatever.

And I haven't actually, I'll have to see if I can find it, or something. What system was it for?
Wii.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:54 pm
Awesome Tree
GrowingDandelion
Awesome Tree
GrowingDandelion
Ta-kun the pyro

Wii.
ah.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I agree with parts of this.  

Al Torrenz

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:27 pm
Your wish for Pokemon changing has been granted.
Serebii.net
Pokémon Sunday has just aired and has shown that the battle system is as adaptive as we predicted. In battle, in a variety of instances, the camera will move around and zoom in/out as the situation dictates. In addition to that, as seen in screenshots, the sprites are animated so the battles are not going to be as static as they have been the last fourteen years. These animations take place when attacking and while waiting for the moves to be selected and not just when the Pokémon is put into battle.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Awesome Tree
Your wish for Pokemon changing has been granted.
Serebii.net
Pokémon Sunday has just aired and has shown that the battle system is as adaptive as we predicted. In battle, in a variety of instances, the camera will move around and zoom in/out as the situation dictates. In addition to that, as seen in screenshots, the sprites are animated so the battles are not going to be as static as they have been the last fourteen years. These animations take place when attacking and while waiting for the moves to be selected and not just when the Pokémon is put into battle.

Battle Video see the animation!  

CherubiMaster

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:35 pm
HOLY ******** s**t YOU GUYS

THE POKEMON BOB UP AND DOWN ******** REVOLUTIONARY UGHHHHHHHHHHHH  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash