Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:23 am
(read the rulez hun i can be hit when i want x3 and i didnt feel like takin a hit like a G but dont worry ill take the next one u throw xDD)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:27 am
Lucario ignored Raichu and walked away from her. "Your not even worth the effort anyways." He walked toward some random tree and sat down. He placed an invisible aura shield around himself and looked over at the other pokemon watching there display.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:21 pm
Raichu frowned "Wimp"! she shouted before she walked back to her chair. She stopped at the huge hole in the floor she left from smashing the other in it "ah damn..." she looked around and pulled a carpet over it and walked back. Jumping down back on the chair she stuffed her mouth with a puffin and relaxed again "That was a good spar" she lifted up her drink the small pokemon left for her and sipped it "To bad he chickened out...ah well"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:15 pm
Riolu was about to tell Grovyle what he knew about rescue teams when he was interupted by Raichu and a new pokemon. He wlaked over to the baby pokemon that were crying about being picked on by Raichu, he was really beginning to regret bringing her here. He gave them some poffins and then sent them off to play. He walked over to Raichu, none too happy with her. "Listen here!, I invited you here out of the goodness of my heart, but if you keep acting like this I will toss you out and leave you at the mercy of the humans. Understand?"

Taking a deep breath he then noticed someone using Aura nearby. Walking over to a nearby tree he saw a Lucario concealing himself under it. "Hello there" Riolu greeted and held out some poffins he snuck from Raichu's plate. "Would you like something to eat?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:42 pm
Lucario looked up at Riolu. "Thank you. Its good that theres some of you without the attitude that raichu has." He took the poffins with a nod. He ate a few and looked at riolu. "Why are you all here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm
Grovyle looked at the three and sighed.

"Ya, it was a mistake to bring that rat along with us." He said as he turned around and jumped in to a tree to take a nap.

"I'll be here when your ready to tell me more of these rescue teams."  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:30 am
"This place was put together by a Ninetales as a place where pokemon could live wthot fear of the humans" Riolu explained. "You can stay here for as long as you like, Now, if you'll excuse me..." Riolu returned to his previous conversation with Grovyle. "As I was saying..." he said. "rescue teams were around to help out pokemon in need. Though they're not as common anymore, I think some still exist". He looked at the badge, "I think I might start one... once I become stronger that is. Right now however..." He looked over to Kirlia who was preparing some more poffins. "I just want to protct her".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 am
Lucario heard something about rescue teams for pokemon. Carried a small bag on him but it was kinda hard to see through the fur. He opened it and pulled our a badge. Not long ago he was also apart of a team. He had left on his own accord. He sighed and replaced the badge in his bag. He got up and walked up behind riolu. "I heard something about a rescue team?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:21 am
Raichu frowned as she stared at the others "Y'know what fine! Be that way then...i...i dont need any of you anyway or this stupid reserve"! Raichu jumped out of her chair and stormed out of the place. On her way out she passed by Kirlia "Im going off to train! so keep your mouth shut about where i am,okay?" she hoped the other girl would keep quiet as she walked off far into the forest and stopped in front of huge rocks and started punching them with Rage until they cracked "Ill show them...they'll regret ever saying that.." she then sat down and sighed until her body collapsed onto the ground "Ill never be able to find the city at this rate..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:53 pm
Gaia username: Blackwing Flare the Sun
Species: Pokabu
Approx. level: 8
A bit of background: A Pokemon that wanders the region in search of it's friends, a Mijumaru (Male) and a Tsutarja (Female). Being a pokemon from another region (Isshu) Pokabu is unaccustomed to the other pokemon other that his afthormention friends.

((Is it alright if we use Gen V pokemon? If not I can fix it.))  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 pm
(I dont think it matters so go for it :/)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:19 pm
A red pig then poked it's head out of a nearby tree and saw Raichu. "Hey are you alright?" It asked the Raichu.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:23 pm
Raichu sighed but then she heard a sound from the bushed and jumped up in alert but it was only a pokemon,she listened to his question "Yeah im fine! and where did you come from anyway? dont tell me your another pokemon from that reserve are you"?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:38 pm
"What reserve? I'm trying to find my friends." Said the Red Pig jumping down from the tree. "Anyway I'm Pokabu." He said introducing himself.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:48 pm
"Pokabu..." she walked over to him and then started to circle the pig "More like walking bacon if you ask me piggy.." she then walked away "You shouldnt be out here in the forest alone...you might get hurt or worse..." she threw a clod of grass at him as if it were a pokeball "Caught..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff