Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:07 pm
"If you're looking for work, I would be happy to help. Never mind what my assistant says. You're welcome to work with me any time you want," he said with a casual smile.

"Um...I think so..." Liz said and turned to leave. She walked down the street quickly, promising herself she wouldn't break down until she got home.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:15 pm
He smiled and shook his head sighing and followed her/  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:24 pm
Liz stopped and began speaking without turning to him. "Are you my stalker now?" she asked with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:28 pm
He shrugged "No just thought i would go with you.." he said and smiled.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:51 pm
Liz sighed, "Kabal, can I just have a moment alone? Please?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:31 am
He looked up sensing something odd "Sure but you know i will just appear out of nowhere.." he said and vanished.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:14 pm
she smiled back "so come to my house when you have a job for me ill be cleaning my weapons" she said and walked off smiling  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:52 pm
John nodded, "I'll be stopping by soon," he said with a smile and turned in the other direction.

Nikki glared at her first, then gave a pleading look toward John.

"Don't complain," he said to Nikki.

Liz walked quickly home. Once inside, she fell onto the couch and started crying. She was usually the one not to show many emotions. Most of the time she tried to keep them bottled up inside. But not now. Not when the only person who really mattered to her was dead. She wanted to scream, but she was too exhausted. Instead she just sobbed, letting the tears roll down her cheeks. Not him... she thought.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:57 pm
Kabal heard and sighed 'Damn you john!" he said slamming his fist down on the table "This is only pure hate..he has fallen to far.." he said biting down on his lip until it bled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:52 pm
Liz thought about it for a while. She thought about what it would have been like for him. Then she pictured what John might have done. The thought made her nauseous and she barely made it to the bathroom before throwing up at the images in her mind. She sat back on the floor, leaning against the tub. "Not him," she muttered, "God...not him..."  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:46 pm
Chi went home and started cleaning her guns as usual she cleaned them to spotless perfection, she smiled at them "you are my little babies" she purred and kissed them then cleaned the smuges from her lips and set them in their cases. she pulled an old picture out she had forgotten about, it was of her and ember of the first time he had actully talked with her at the ball, it instantly made tears well in her eyes but she didnt tear up the picture she just put it back where she found it and sat silently on her bed running her fingers over the light bite mark scars on her neck and she sighed sadly, and sniffled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:51 pm
John walked to Chi's house and knocked on the door. "It's me," he called, "I hope it's not a bad time."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:03 pm
Kabal leaned in the door way of katies home "Hey you alright?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:35 pm
She sighed and stood up. "Hold on Kabal. I'll be right out. Just going to the bathroom," she said and placed her hands on the sink. She looked at her tearstained face in the mirror. "I look like a mess," she mutterd and started to dry her tears and streighten her hair. She didn't want to look like she had been crying. Not around Kabal anyway.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:47 pm
He sighed "I know you have been crying you don't need to hide anything from me.." he said and waited.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games