Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Picking Up Stars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:12 pm
Hey, everybody. Y'all can call me Stars or Starry, real name is to be disclosed at a later date. I'm definitely not new to Gaia, in fact my second Gaia birthday is coming up in another month or so. Yay me, I'm getting old! Anyway I'm Vice Captain for the Soul's Creation guild with a bunch of different roleplays in it. Seriously, we've got something for everyone.

I'm eighteen and I absolutely love Gaia and the freedom to roleplay. I love to read and write and come up with crazy situations to force people to respond to me and I love spontaneity. I'm into shopping and I love having a good time. Oh and I love video games. Final Fantasy all the way!!!

Nice to meet y'all! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:35 pm
Im tiggychan the captain of the Final Fantasy XI guild, ive had the guild even before the guilds section was officially open, my guildees were nice enough to help me earn the 20k gold to start the offical one and its been there ever sense. ^^

Im a hard working girl, i work in a book factory usually 40+ hours a week on a rotating schedual. Im into anime, tigers, jpop, games, game music, role playing an a bunch of other things...im a tomboy, my avy may look girly at the moment but thats cause i lack cash to get a better outfit crying

Im turning 25 on feb 22nd so im not exactly your typical young person on this site. sweatdrop  

Sheori_Baxton

Juliett Heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:24 pm
Hello, Im Jen, I'm the captain of The Freaky Uber Kooks guild, aka The F.U.K(s). ( Link in my siggy) Im 20 yrs old, and married. Umm, I love having fun and hanging out with my friends online and off. Im weird in a sarcastic kind of way, i ususally ware my mood on the outside. Im easy to get along with, and i love making people laugh. Im always lookin for new friends, so if your lookin PM me. ^^ Well thats about it for now. Laters!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:01 am
Hey. This is Sushi (aka Grace) I live in NY.
Thanks for inviting me, but it really bugged me when I was reading the introduction page thing and friend is spelled wrong and advertise.. there might be other words but I didn't catch them because the first two bugged me. If you want to be a respectible guild then you might want to learn how to spell.  

elvengrace

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:45 am
I am [satan] 2.0

I'd tell you about myself, but I'm too tired, now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:37 am
I'm Sceppy, and I'm a crew member of The Lanzer Shrine. I just got an invite here, so yeah, here I am.

domokun  

Scepter

Leetha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:30 pm
Dear I-don't-know-who,-who-invited-me-to-this-guild,

First of all, thank you for inviting me over to your guild, though I wonder how you find out I'm a crew of a guild, but thank you anyways 3nodding

So here's a bit of my history:

- Gaian life -
I joined Gaia on the 3rd of Febuary 2004 (hm... that's 2 years ago now! eek ), after my sister recommended me the site. In the beginning I was posting the Q&F (Yes, it was Q&F back then, it changed to Q&A after the new Gaia lay-out ) a lot and met a boy who defended Lanzer. I totally agreed with him and still does, so when he started a guild thread, I joined. Then when the guild were introduced, he created The Official Lanzer Defense Guild and ofcourse I joined again. Ever since then, I've been a proud member of TOLDG and even became crewmember about a year ago (don't remember quite well, must be the age sweatdrop )

As I was random chatting somewhere in the forum and found a thread who rented apartments. I went in and rented an apartment and met the captain of my second Guild. After a while, I was asked to join his guild and thus became member of The Black Guard, then got promoted to crew-memer and finally became vice captain of The Black Guard about 6 months ago whee

- Real life -
I was born 30th of March 1982 (yes, I'm already about to turn 24 now sweatdrop ) in the Netherlands. My parents came from China (It was British, but turned into Chinese 1997), which makes me Chinese, in which I am proud of. I work fulltime at a contractor company for least 40 hours a week, which makes me kinda tired when I come home from work. I'm doing the best I can to maintain the guilds I joined, but am having a kinda hard time doing so, so if you know any solutions to it, please feel free to PM me about it 3nodding

Well then, I guess I'll leave it by this, if I continue, it'll just bore you to sleep sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:46 pm
Hi everyone. I am honored to be invited to join this guild. Hontoni hajime mashi te! ^^

My name is Cindy, but most of my friends call me Cin or Cinchan (hence my screen name.) I've been on Gaia since May 2003. I am presently 17 (going on 18 this March) My Mod/Crew caree began when I helped monitor a few forum gathering/groups. I usually play the role of tech support and some minor regulations. I make banners/sigs/text codes/etc for the forums. Presently I am a crew member at a Star Wars RP guild, as a text editor, and the VC(vice captain) at a Firefly guild.

I am a fan of many anime and sci-fi. I spend many hours on my laptop wired to the internet. I would say that I am fairly good at searching for things, so if anyone needs to find something or find some information feel free to ask. I will do my best to help.

Once agian, nice to meet you all. Onegaiishimasu!

RingPaul

Vicious_TKD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:11 pm
Yo everyone, I was invited here as I'm sure you all were. Ive been on gaia since March 04. I am not a very lively poster, instead I tend to only come to gaia for the few guilds I am a member of. I am Vice Captain in the Need For Speed (NFS) guild, which I was a big part of long before the new guild system was released. I am also a crew member in The Head Club (THC) which is porbably my favorite guild. I am turning 20 soon and my hobbies include competing in both kickboxing (amateur level) and tae kwon do (national level).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:02 pm
Names that i usually go by: Angel, Cat, Catt, Catty, or "hey freak!!!"
Haunts: PYRO guilds usually... occastional rp at the kaiba seto guild... and elsewhere. depends on how much time i have/how bored I am
I'm a crewmember in the PYRO guilds (which is 1/2 the reason i spend so much time there)
other: i enjoy long, intellectual conversations about life, the universe, and everything. so far, we have determined that the answer is NOT 42 stare  

Angel of Flames2

LlamaKid

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:06 pm
Spastastically yours from the California shores!
Hewwo, I'm Kat! I'm 13 and I will reign over you all once i have claimed World Domination! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:40 pm
Hello Everyone,

I'm Cloudkicker, but most just call me Cloud. I'm Captin of the X-men Evoluiton guild. I've been on gaia for about two or three years.  

Cloudkicker

`+____paperhearts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:32 am
Allo!
I'm .blackcerenity., but I'm also known as Bella (due to my previous username), Hemmy (in RL).
lol.
I'm currently 16, going on 17 in March.
Let's see...well I'm a crew member for Tiger_Eclipse's guild called Our Little Hangout...
...I'm also considering to start a guild of my own, once I save up enough gold.
whee
Um, I guess I'll add to this post once I remember things...

Oh and thanks for the invite.
=)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:33 am
Bonjour!! I am Muffia, the Vice-President of the Luigi Gang. I helped (along with Angel_of_Darkness and Kurtis Trent) to establish the Luigi Gang about three years ago when it first started out as a simple Discussion Thread about Luigi in the Games Forum. It soon grew into the proud guild it is today. I, myself, have been a member of Gaia for little over three years now. My other interests are artistic stuff (i.e. drawing, writing short stories, oil pastels, etc.), Resident Evil Zero, Tomb Raider, Ian, and reading Harry Potter.  

Muffia_Smith

Lost_Angel_Kairi

Stubborn Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:43 am
Hi! I'm Moriko_Raven But You May Call Me Ash. I'm a Crew Member in Tiger_Eclipse's Guild Called Our Little Hangout..I'm Currently 16, Going on 17 in March. whee  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff