Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwacademy (word play){Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 pm
Yasha nodded. '' Then I will do this jutsu right away!''
She performed the needed handseals and tried to copy Velox's appearance. She failed to make it look manly, she still showed some femine features.
Again she formed the handseals, but just before she was about to transform into Velox again, she changed her mind and brought for her mind's eye the appearance of Noa when they last met.
Before Velox was now standing the Noa that was battle worn from an escape. Her hair waved around her face, blood was on her cheek and arms and bandages covered her body. Though she still smiled.
Yasha wanted to see his reaction to this, she was glad that there wasn't mirror down there, because it would surely have a devastating effect on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox's eyes widened. "Noa!" he whispered. He put his hand to her cheek and looked into her eyes. No matter how war torn she was she always looked beautiful to him. He then quickly shook his head and stepped back. "Uh...sorry."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:15 pm
Ty remembered something and pulled out two slim scrolls. He opened the first one with the schematics for Syclops. He looked over the design and got started.
[1/5]

He started by carving out each limb from a weak wood. He then connected the joints to the limbs oiling them to make sure they can spin freely.
[2/5]

He then carved the torso and head to complete the body. He snapped the joints into place. He oiled those and made sure they too could spin around. He then made the plastic chamber for the smoke screen.
[3/5]

Ty then carved a spot into the left arm and bulled out a two foot blade from his bag. He snapped it into the small slit and oiled the joint. He also put the tube leading from the gas chamber into the right arm leading it out of the palm. He put the finishing touches by carving out an eye in the head and inserted the kunai launcher.
[4/5]

Ty then attached chakra strings to the puppet and practiced. He flicked his finger and the blade swung out of the left arm. He did two more finger movements and let out a small amount of smoke and a kunai launched from it's eye.
[Complete]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 pm
Ty started on the next one by opening the second scroll and looking over the designs. He then carved the torso and legs out of a weak wood and snapped the joints together.
[1/5]

He then made the arms and hollowed the the center of them. He ran a tube through each and made two senbon launchers. He placed them into the torso and ran the tubes into them. He snapped the joints together and was half way finished.
[2/5]

He carved out the head of the puppet making no face on it. He snapped the joints into place and spun it around. he then oiled all the joints and spun them in their sockets.
[3/5]

Ty then carved the tail making the center hallow. He constructed a cannon out of it loading the ammunition into the rear. He snapped the tail into place and oiled it.
[4/5]

Ty attached the chakra strings to it and tested is functions. the arms and legs worked for a while but then the left arm wouldn't move right. He walked over and tweaked it a little. He moved it around with ease and sealed both it and scyclops into a scroll.
[5/5]

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:00 am
The kunoichi smiled a little evilish.
'' Confirmed, you know Noa better than you appear to do. Otherwise you would never touch her cheek like that, even if it's me'', she smiled, happy she had found out something. She should really become a hunter nin, or an interrogator. She was good.
'' Now tell me how close you really were, there is a leak in your story and I think that is it. By the way, should I inform Akira-sama that I mastered all justu?''  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox sighed. "Yes go inform Akira that you have mastered the three techniques and he shall promote you to Gennin. When you are done come back and I just might tell you everything," the teen said with a soft smile.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am
''Ehmm, I don't think so. You can be called on a mission by the time I get back, so you better tell me when you're still around'', the kunoichi said as she walked up to Velox and sat down at his feet.
'' I bet Akira-sama is busy anyway'', she smiled, hoping it would come out as an irrisistable one. She really, really wanted to know the connection between this man and her sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:16 am
User Image

Nomine entered the academy by herself and looked around. it seemed a few other people had already begen to train. She was new here, today was her first day. She already felt a bit alone, and on her own. She moved to the side, and watched the others train for a bit.  

Silencematters

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox sighed. "Can we at least go somewhere less populated?" he asked with a smile. He made a handseals and a shadow clone appeared from a shroud of smoke. The clone walked over to the new comer. "Hello there," it said with a smile. Velox then held out his hand to help Yasha up. "Shall we?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:56 am
Silencematters
User Image

Nomine nodded her head at the two. "Likewise" she responded with a soft smile. She wonderd who these two were.

Silencematters

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 pm
She accepted his hand.'' I don't mind. By now you should know I do care a lot about her sister and want to know as much as I possibly can about the life she has been living, so I can become an even better ninja than she was. And you are going to help me with that''.
She looked puzzled for a moment.
''Where do you want to go then? I can't leave the village, I have been told that''.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox smiled."I'll surely help you with that. How 'bout w go to the Ramen Shop?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 pm
Ty became bored and wandered out of the academy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 am
''That's fine with me, I am hungry anyway. Training makes your stomach ache for food'', Yasha said, as she stroke her tummy suggestively. It was true, and she didn't have a big breakfast this morning, so her stomach was really hurting. Just as it was knowing what she was thinking, it let out a big rumble.
'' Hey, that ain't charming!'', Yasha exclaimed with a big smile. Then she walked off to the ramen shop

-exit-  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:17 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox smiled. He made his way out the academy with his dogs, leaving the clone behind.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out