Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:36 am
((I've Rped with Hope, you, and Maiden))

Night looked at Niko and his face lit up,"You must be Kiko's little brother, your as cute as he says," Night said with excitement.

Shun looked at Night confused,"You met Niko's brother?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 am
Niko stopped and let out an unhappy mew. "Damn that Kiko I hate when he talks about me to people."

Jaiden sighed and walked back picking Niko up and sitting down in front of Shun on the ground holding the riled up little neko in his lap.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:50 am
Night looked at Shun noticing that his eyes were swollen. "What happened Shun, were you crying?" Night asked sympathetically.

"It's nothing," Shun replied, looking at the ground,"It was about "That"."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 am
Jaiden ignored Night and Shun trying to calm Niko down. The little neko-pire was cursing under his breath and rowling quietly in his throat. He tried to pet his ears and instead Niko hissed and sank his fangs into Jaiden's wrist causing the half angel to hiss softly

Niko tired to wiggle out of Jaiden's grip hissing and cursing under his breath. The little neko-pire was getting cranky. It rarely happened but sometimes Niko threw little violent fits. The little neko sank his fangs into his friends wrist causing him to hiss in pain  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:01 am
Night stood there quiet, letting Shun speak.

Shun looked at Niko and wanted an answer, "Niko, why did you get scared and run?" he asked holding in some unneeded tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:10 am
Jaiden growled at Shun voice filled with pain since he still had Niko's fangs in his wrist. "Oh yes please ignore that I'm this moody little cat's chew toy right now thanks."

Niko growled his mouth full of Jaiden's blood. He let go of his friends wrist blood dripping from his mouth. "It was nothing personal Shun, It's just Jaiden warned me about this guy named Shouta that lived around us and he just said to watch out for him." He realized he had blood on his lips and in his mouth he started to spit and cough wiping his face. "I'm sorry Jai...I didn't mean to bite you...."

Jaiden sighed and shook his head cleaning his wrist off. "It's okay Nini, It's not like your bite is worse than your purr." He grinned at the lame joke he'd made."  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 am
Night looked at Shun noticing he was not in the best mood," Shu lets not do anything rash," he warned.

Shun looked at Jaiden and growled,"What do you even know about me?" he asked harshly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:22 am
Jaiden scowled and jumped up, Niko rolling out of his lap. " I know all about you, Shun Shouta you're a rich spoiled guy who buys cute boys for sex. I hear all about you on the street you got quite the rep around here." The half angel snarled the last bit out practically hissing.

Niko gasped appalled by his friends sudden harsh mood. "Jaiden Nikko HOW DARE YOU." The little neko jumped up yelling at his friend. "You're one to talk about a rep on the street you steal, you skip school, you get in fist fights and you spray paint anything you can. You're in no position to judge Shun."

A white little cat sat not too far away almost hidden by the shadows watching.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:31 am
Night looked away, he already knew, but he also knew what Shun was going to say.

"It's not like I wanted to," Shun complained," My brother would force me to. He would buy them, have me break them, then sell them out like prostitutes. If I hadn't of done what I was told I would of been killed.Sometimes I wanted to be, I didn't want to hurt those boys,"Shun said finishing up with his voice cracking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 am
Jaiden scowled at Niko. "I never said to watch out for Shun you know. I just said watch out for a guy named Shouta not a teenager baka-neko." He shook his head sighing "I just wanted you to hear an explanation so your brother doesn't kick my a** for not watching you." Jaiden turned and walked off disappearing into the darkness.

Niko stood there mouth hanging open staring after his half angel friend. "Damn....Sometimes he's really scary." Niko shook his head glancing at Shun. "You know I'm not a kitten I've heard those rumors before too Shun."

Satisfied the little white cat gave a little purr and turned disappearing into the darkness to head home to sleep sure that his brother was in good hands.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:49 am
Night turned around,"Shu your an idiot," he said laughing as he lightly smacked him upside the head.He smiled seeing the white cat finally go home.

Shun was confused and didn't really know what was going on. "Uh yeah those rumors are everywhere, they are true, but they don't have all the detail," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:53 am
Niko smirked glancing at Night. "Lets keep seeing him between you and me okay." He smiled at Shun. "Confused? I'd be if I was you. I'm innocent sure but I do hear things the only thing I didn't know was that you had an older brother. Little details like that slip Jaiden's mind, Sometimes I think he enjoy's messing with people." The little neko sighed tiredly. "I still get to spend the night at your house right Shun?"  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 am
Night looked at them two,"Ima third wheel so I'll see you guys later," he said walked to his apartment.

Shun waved goodbye to Night then looked back at Niko,"Uh yeah but why?" he asked still completely confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:05 am
Niko waved to Night's retreating back. "Are you okay Shun? You seem a little lost." The neko flopped down on the bench with Shun. "Well you said I could stay and I still wanna so unless you say no then I should stay, right?  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:08 am