Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:53 pm
"Where are you off to this time sister?" Eon called out from above the brach he sat on. "Out to phratinize with the enemy again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 pm
She rolled her eyes,she was in no mood to deal with him.So she just sighed and continued walking.Why won't he just leave me alone.He has a kingdom to run.."She thought to herself frustrated  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:06 pm
Eon quickly wapered infort of her, "I was talking to you..." he politley growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:11 pm
She sighed"I know"She said"I am going to see some one, I told him, i would meet him at the plaza"She responded keeping her temper in check"anyway why are you here, dont you have a kingdom to run?  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:16 pm
"I was here because I had a feeling that you'de try to sneek out again." he said, also trying to keep his temper in check. "And who are you going to meet anyways? Can't possible be anyone I'm aware of or you wouldn't have to sneek around."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:22 pm
She rolled her eyes"I see"She said"FYI its not the enemy,so you can stop thinking that"She said"its a human"She said quietly then turned and quickly walked away hoping he wouldn't follow  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:26 pm
His eyes burned with hatred. "You're meeting a WHAT?!" he yelled. "Dose this damned war I'm raggin mean anything to you?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:30 pm
She winced when he yelled"No it doesn't because it's your war not mine, these humans aren't as bad as you make them out to be. I know this from experience,where do you think i go,when i sneak out, to see him.Yes the human i have fallen in love with."She said"But you being hell bent to destroy them, won't give them a chance.yes i do believe that we shouldn't have to hide from them,But that doesn't mean we should kill them, we can blend in.If i can do it everyone else can as well"She said sighing then walking away  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:44 pm
"If that's how you feel then go join Damien!" he spat venomously. "That is if they don't kill you on their door step first!" He then dissapeared back into the mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:56 pm
She looked at her brother with tears in her eyes.For the first time in her life she didn't know what to do.then it happened, the one thing she had been trying to keep hidden from him for so long,her true power.All of a sudden a purple light enveloped her as she was levitated then appeared before him.Then a voice not her own spoke"Is that how you really feel about Eon?"She asked as seduction was about to be used"I don't think so, Yes that is how i feel, i just don't want to leave you. I know you have known this for some time. Have i ever gave you any hints that i liked this war?"She asked as she gracefully landed on the floor and walked up to him"So you would really abondon me just because i doesn't like this war, I rarely like anything you do, but you still let me stay."She said then touched his face unintentionally activating seduction"please let me stay"She said crying  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:24 pm
He angrly smacked her hand away, obviously unphased from her powers. He then launched a a cannonball of psychokenisis, sendeing her flying back several hundred feet away. An angry growl escaped his lips was all he siad before walking back into the mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:39 pm
She smirked"You foolish child, you are no longer dealing with your sister anymore"She said as her aura flared to life"Everyone who can hear my voice,Do i command"She said using voice tricks as Eon's Soldier came to her"Capture Eon,he will learn never to mess with a goddess"She said

(the soldiers are npcs)  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:47 pm
A vicous smirk grew across his face followed buy a sadistic laugh. There was a glow of silver light, then a large explosion of pure engery following, completly disentigrating the soldier.
Eon un-sheath his two Warglaves and suspended them with his pk. "The challenge is met!" he gralwed sadisticly. He then launshed the two weopons at her like saw blades. There range cutting ranged increased as the blades where extended pk energy.

(btw, a warglave is a sowrd with blades at both ends.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:00 pm
She smirked as a flick of her wrist and the blades were dispelled"Is that all you got?"She said taunting him"and here i thought you were so powerful.Pathetic"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:34 pm
(jsut an fyi, the blades them sevles are psyical it would be impossible to dispell them XD. But I'll say you jsut knocked them away and let it slide, lol)

Eon smiled wickedly. The sword that were on the ground quickly picked themselves back up from behind her. "And you are too easily read dear sister." The galives then once again launched themselves at the vampress.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff