Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:00 pm
her father and i walk into the palace room, me with Kain on my shoulder " hello Princess, and your lady/sir ship i have captured Kain a lycan with quite the record" he sighs he was sure she didn't think that she would see him so soon (never said the gender of the geust)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain moans at he comes to. He realizes where he is and struggles against the hunter angerly. He was still in pain but he couldn't stand the vampire castle. "Let me go," Kain yowls out as he struggls.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 pm
"kain please quit i don't want to have to do anything else to you" i then take a lead bullet and tape the tip to his fore head and stick another in his mouth  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm
She heard some one come in, and turned to see Cove,she ran to up and hugged him"Congrats on capturing the criminal who killed my mother. Are you ok?"She asked worried about him"Did my father interject at all?"She asked still hugging him,she liked him,which was rare.

(they're both genders)  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain whimpers in pain when the bullet was tapes to his forhead and then another bullet put in his mouth. He spits it out and there was a trail of smoke off him mouth. He shakes his head trying to get the other one off. "Please remove the bullets," Kain asks nicely but pain lanced his voice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 pm
whispering to Alliyah "Princess, um, be careful you may not get in trouble but i would and i can't, deal with the possiblilty of not seeing you again" hearing kain "kain, i'll take it off just don't do anything you'll regret later" removes the bullet  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 pm
She looked at him,sighed,then slowly released her embrase then whispered back"You're right, and i couldn't bare not to see you either."She said as she slowly walked away and sat back down  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:52 pm
"and no your father just stood there and watched but it only to 16 bullets and a few secounds so no problum" rubbing the back of his head in a noncalont way "sir and madam, leon and sable escaped because kain teleported them to a safe location, if we could spead the word that kain was captured they will come to recuse him and fall in my trap, just be sure to use lead cuffs and chains when restrickting him" i walk over to the king "um sir, considering i got kain will i be able to stay here until leon and sable come to save him" sighing thinking this would be a great way to gain more time with the princess  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:57 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs when the bullet was removed. "Please can't you remove the other bullets. I'll end up dying if I don't get them out soon. They are already burning my inside," Kain pleads weakly in pain.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:03 am
nurses walk in an put lead chains on kain then move him to another room and begin to remove the bullets  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:10 am
Her eyes brighten at the thought of having him so close to her, in the castle that would make her so happy. But unforunately she couldn't show her happiness in fear of having him taken away from her."Please father"She pleaded with him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:12 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain almost cries out when the nurse starts removing the bullets. She wasn't gently when she removed them. Kain's arms were chained hide him and his arms had a chain from them up to his new lead collar. Once the bullets where gone the nurses patch him up and bring him back out to Cove.
Kain was feeling better now, "wow I looked like bloody cheese with how many shots hit. None of the important organs though," Kain says with a smile.
'Too many vampires to tell Leon and Sable,' Kain thinks to himself his mind closed off so no one could read it.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:14 am
waiting for the answer from her father was killing me i couldn't handle it much longer i had to go outside to get my mind of it kinda hoping she would see me leave and follow me out  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff