Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 am
Lily stared back at him for a while before she could finally say something. "Well I still want to say thanks, whether you like it or not." she said as she smirked at him. She held her hand out to him. "I'm Lily by the way." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:46 am
Valcom smiled.

"I'm Valcom."he said shaking her hand.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:49 am
Lily looked at him and giggled. "Ha! I got you to smile!" she said as she jumped excitedly. She then shook her head and stopped, but she was still laughing. "Sorry! It's nice to meet you. So you're like a royal guard or something?" she asked him with her head tilted to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 am
Valcom sighed looking at her his eyes fading back to a silver.

"In battle I was known as a general of some sort.Here..yes i'm a guard."he said  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 am
Lily nodded and smiled at him. "I bet you were a pretty awesome general." she said as she looked at Damon and then back at Valcom. "Ok, I know the both of you are probably really upset. I can only imagine what you're going through. But you need to keep your chin up and smile." she said while laughing. "Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't laugh. But, being sad won't fix anything. Well I bet you knew that already." she said as she looked down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:13 am
Valcom's eyes looked at her again.As if pondering.

" I have twins with my wife.We raised all these kids ourselves.Its are right as there raisers that we protect them at all costs.Not saddness.I wish it were that simple."he admitted sighing.

"Put your chin up girl.We don't need to mourn or fear..not yet."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:18 am
Lily looked up at him and smiled brightly, making her glow appear again. "I don't fear anything!" she said with confidence. After what she had been through today, she didn't think there could be anything else she could fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:20 am
Valcom nodded.

"Good..just don't get anything from Silvia..shes not exactly the brightest cookie."he chuckled.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:24 am
Lily tilted her head as she looked at Silvia and then she giggled. "Alright then. I'll just have to trust your judgement on that. Dawn said she was tons of fun." she said as she looked over at Damon. "So what do we do now? Just wait?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:41 am
Valcom shook his head.

"We need to train you guys actually."he said  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:46 am
Lily looked at him confused. "You need to train us? Well ok, but I'm not really a fighter." she admitted. "I don't like to make others feel pain no matter what they are. Even if they're super annoying." she said as she remembered Kiba hitting her upside the head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:53 am
Valcom shook his head.

"Don't let Kiba in your head..or you'll end up dead."he warned.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:57 am
Lily nodded and shook off her thoughts. She then looked back at him and laughed. "You know, that sort of rhymed." she said as she calmed herself down. "Ok, so what exactly are we learning?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 am
Valcom tossed her his sword.Standing in a defensive position.

"Charge me..i'm gonna show you a trick."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 am
Lily looked at the sword before she raised it and smiled at Valcom. "I just love tricks!" she said with a giggle. She tucked her wings to her side to give her more speed as she charged at him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games