Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If you wanted to be any sailor, which sailor would you be? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Low Virtual Memory

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:11 am
Probably sailor mars....

Shes kinda tomboyish and people prejudge her a lot. I also have a lot of advice on love..but I never have real boyfriends. hahaha. and she kicks bum-oley.

"righting wrongs and triumphing over evil"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:37 pm
I would be either Sailor Saturn or Jupiter 'cause they each fit my personality pretty well. I like Jupiter's need to kick a** and Sailor Saturn's reserve.

EDIT: Actually, it totally slipped my mind that Galaxia is my all time favorite senshi, so I would definitely be her.  

Spicey Cognac

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:58 am
Sailor Saturn. woot!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:29 pm
Chibi Chibi. whee  

the crayon fairy.

alimentazione

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:43 pm
i would be sailor saturn because of the power she has and i love power
mostly because i dont have any crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:58 pm
Sailor Saturn...I look just like here...and there was an extremely creepy resemblance when I had purplish black hair. o.0 My eyes are a really dark brown..almost black...so that substituted for the unrealistic purple.  

Captian Elizabeth Jones

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:18 pm
i would soooo be Sailor Moon! i am almost exactly like her ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:10 pm
Sailor Jupiter because she's smart, a great cook, looks out for her friends, and she's pretty. I have liked Jupiter since the moment I saw her. I think it would be great to have her powers.

Having her powers would be great, but it would be even better to be able to cook like her lol  

Iamsobored

Thankful Consumer

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:13 am
Sailor Mercury, Neptune, or Pluto...I love their intelligence and talent...*wishes she could play like Michiru* But I look a lot like Setsuna, plus she's got my birthstone...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:34 pm
I would wanna be sailor moon or venus..no wait..Pluto.. she controls time!  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:11 am
If i was a senshi I'd want to be neptune because she is very talented and always keeps her kool.. And she's great at swimming and I love water.. But I think Im more like Uranus because of my attitude and stuff ^ ^

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:00 am
I'd soo be sailor moon, because I'm a total crybaby!...and I'm all about junkfood...and then I could be ultra serious^_^..and I say that can't live without love stuff^_____^  

With the current

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

noodle_chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 pm
Chibiusa... main cause she's been my favorite.. but pwer-wise... hmm confused i think it would have to be Mars.. fire is my zodiac element.. don't piss me off, i'll burn you burning_eyes rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:33 pm
Id probobly be Sailor Star Fighter. My reasons are that I could be a boy when Im not fighting, plus he was my favorite of the Starlights  

SilverStarboy

Chiri Chiri-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:03 am
if i could be a sailor i would proably be chibi. Or maybe even sailor Mercury,Pluto or even Neptune because of there talent.:3 4laugh  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff