Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:31 am
insane_swordbunny4486
Strange, I always thought that in the anime, Mars was the leader?

no... mars was never the leader.

Neither is Sailormoon.

The thing probably goes like this for the inner Senshi:

Venus

Mars

Mercury

Jupiter

*the last two I'm not sure, but I know that the first two are correct.*

One of the elements that haven't changed in either Manga, PGSM, Anime and Musical.

Venus was- still is- the Leader of the Inner Senshi.

Mars would be second in command.

In the outers- though this is a debate-

Sailor Uranus is the leader.

I found that between both Venus and Uranus the similarities are-

they both -use- swords.

maybe not in the Anime or Musical.

but in the Manga they both use a sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:32 am
Luamervara
XReicheruX
insane_swordbunny4486
XReicheruX
Minako. stressed She's such an idiot! She needs to learn to stop being so selfish!!! And she has NO RIGHT what-so-ever to tell Usagi off, because she's just as bad as her irresponsiblity wise...GOD!!! I hate that girl's GUTS!!!
how is she an idiot and how is she selfish? are you referring to anime, manga or pgsm?

The anime. And she's selfish because she only thinks about herself. This, of course, is when she isn't Sailor Venus. Just Minako herself. She's an idiot because, just like Usagi (Not nearly as bad, though.) she's totally dense. She acts like she's superior to everyone else in the entire team.

No she doesn't. And plus she -is- the Leader. Therefor she can afford some of that sense of 'superiority' because leading them is what she does.
She's not really that dense *If you've ever seen the uncut version of it.*
it's just that she's frantical over some things. After all, she's been a Sailor Senshi longer then any of the inners in and out of Manga, PGSM and in Anime.
Her bubbliness is an opposing to her seriousness as SailorV and Sailorvenus.

No, it does not give her the right to be superior. She's not even the most powerful of the inner. Although she IS the second most powerful, Sailor Moon still beats her by a landslide. And I have seen the uncut version of every season. She's a minor Usagi case, being extremely irresponsible and funking classes. And the only thing she's frantical about is becoming a star, which is NOT part of her responsiblities as a senshi. And I couldn't care less about her bubbliness. It doesn't matter to me whether or not they're serious, as long as they know what they're doing. For someone who indeed was a senshi for much longer than the others, she needs to get her act together.  

II Reicheru II

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:25 am
I would have to say that sapphire was very boring in the manga.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:49 am
XReicheruX
Luamervara
XReicheruX
insane_swordbunny4486
XReicheruX
Minako. stressed She's such an idiot! She needs to learn to stop being so selfish!!! And she has NO RIGHT what-so-ever to tell Usagi off, because she's just as bad as her irresponsiblity wise...GOD!!! I hate that girl's GUTS!!!
how is she an idiot and how is she selfish? are you referring to anime, manga or pgsm?

The anime. And she's selfish because she only thinks about herself. This, of course, is when she isn't Sailor Venus. Just Minako herself. She's an idiot because, just like Usagi (Not nearly as bad, though.) she's totally dense. She acts like she's superior to everyone else in the entire team.

No she doesn't. And plus she -is- the Leader. Therefor she can afford some of that sense of 'superiority' because leading them is what she does.
it's just that she's frantical over some things. After all, she's been a Sailor Senshi longer then any of the inners in and out of Manga, PGSM and in Anime.

No, it does not give her the right to be superior. She's not even the most powerful of the inner. Although she IS the second most powerful, Sailor Moon still beats her by a landslide. And I have seen the uncut version of every season. She's a minor Usagi case, being extremely irresponsible and funking classes. And the only thing she's frantical about is becoming a star, which is NOT part of her responsiblities as a senshi. And I couldn't care less about her bubbliness. It doesn't matter to me whether or not they're serious, as long as they know what they're doing. For someone who indeed was a senshi for much longer than the others, she needs to get her act together.

She -does-

Sailormoon is only powerful because the others -GIVE- her power and believe in her. Now take away her friends. Take away everything that made her powerful

and you have a useless little girl with a pretty crystal that twinkles.

Venus is the most powerful Inner Senshi. Sailormoon doesn't count because she is not- I repeat- is not suppose to be a senshi at all.

Venus has and done very well for her age- *You people seem to forget these girls are Middle schoolers to Freshmen in Highschool*

She can be serious, she is. If you've ever seen either the manga or PGSM you know she is. I like the fact that she is silly and acts like Usagi. It makes her more down to earth.

That's all it is. They're down to earth and you want them on a pedstal when they're not.

Minako is the first and original senshi out of all of them. She is the person that TRAINED Sailormoon through the SailorV game.

Besides, wouldn't it be that Usagi is trying to be Minako? Hm?

Didn't Usagi idolize Mina when she was SailorV?

*Raises brow*

A leader gives inspiration to the rest of the troops. They don't have to be perfect.

After all, if you've seen the horrors that Minako has as SailorV and Venus, wouldn't you want to follow your dream? Everytime these girls go out to fight a battle...

Do you realize that there is a very high chance they wouldn've go back to their friends and family.

SailorVenus went two years through this. I beileve she is entitled to little down time whenever she can get it.

Usagi encourages everyone to go after their dream. They are human too. They have lives outside of being a senshi.

I don't like Venus, per say

She's flightly to me, but hey, she deserves better.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

xstealsureheartx45

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:08 am
uh nothingggg  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:09 am
XReicheruX Wrote:
Luamervara Wrote:
XReicheruX Wrote:
insane_swordbunny4486 Wrote:
XReicheruX Wrote:
Minako. She's such an idiot! She needs to learn to stop being so selfish!!! And she has NO RIGHT what-so-ever to tell Usagi off, because she's just as bad as her irresponsiblity wise...GOD!!! I hate that girl's GUTS!!!

She -does-

Sailormoon is only powerful because the others -GIVE- her power and believe in her. Now take away her friends. Take away everything that made her powerful

Venus is the most powerful Inner Senshi. Sailormoon doesn't count because she is not- I repeat- is not suppose to be a senshi at all.

Venus has and done very well for her age- *You people seem to forget these girls are Middle schoolers to Freshmen in Highschool*

She can be serious, she is. If you've ever seen either the manga or PGSM you know she is. I like the fact that she is silly and acts like Usagi. It makes her more down to earth.

That's all it is. They're down to earth and you want them on a pedstal when they're not.

Minako is the first and original senshi out of all of them. She is the person that TRAINED Sailormoon through the SailorV game.

*Raises brow*

A leader gives inspiration to the rest of the troops. They don't have to be perfect.

After all, if you've seen the horrors that Minako has as SailorV and Venus, wouldn't you want to follow your dream? Everytime these girls go out to fight a battle...

Do you realize that there is a very high chance they wouldn've go back to their friends and family.

SailorVenus went two years through this. I beileve she is entitled to little down time whenever she can get it.

Usagi encourages everyone to go after their dream. They are human too. They have lives outside of being a senshi.

ya she does  

xstealsureheartx45

II Reicheru II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:27 am
Luamervara
XReicheruX
Luamervara
XReicheruX
insane_swordbunny4486
XReicheruX

She -does-

*Raises brow*

You certainly have proven your point with Sailor Moon gaining powers from others, and I respect the fact that you caught that before I did. But I never forget that they are, indeed, Middle/High school students. Although Ami is, perhaps, the weakest in the group, I still see her doing better than Minako all the time. And, yes, I do know that Minako is more serious in the PGSM and Manga, but remember that I am talking about the anime, and nothing else. And I always saw Usagi idolizing Rei more, which I think always caused the fights with her and such. Of course, everyone sees things in different ways...

I never said a leader had to be perfect. Only that they should get their act together. And if I had been a senshi for 2 years now, I would certainly realize my responsibilities before my dreams. Don't get me wrong, I've actually been proud of Minako at times. Like the episode in Sailor Stars, where she auditioned to make a record in front of the three judges, including Yaten. But instead of pursuing her dream immediately, she decided to wait until her duties as a senshi were done. At the moment, I would've given her a cookie. 3nodding

I do realize they have lives outside of the senshi duties, but that should be their first priority, not their second, as Minako takes it in the anime.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:29 am
Chibiusa gets on my nerves...so does Usagi, but I hate how Rei just has to go off on Usagi everytime Usgai screws up or something, she needs to die.  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

~XxCursed-AngelxX~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:54 pm
Serena and Ray.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:40 pm
The character I disliked the most was " Chibi Usagi " ( I refuse to call her Mini moon due to it sounds too close to Mini me from the Austin Power movies )

I mainly dislike her when she first appears in the series. She is obnoxoius and acts spoiled to the point of being hurtful.

Now that I said that I will point out that in the anime she was a child who lost her home, her parents were hurt, and forced to go to a world that was pratically alien to her. She had to keep a secret and carried a lot od guilt inside her. This is bound to be stressful and its expected for her to not be smiles abd sunshine. That doesn't mean I liked her for it.

What annoys me is the fact she has this love my daddy to a scary level. If her body was older I suspest she would be trying to have sex with the younger version of her daddy. The vive borders incest. lol Maybe I am taking that a bit too far and Yes I have see the series uncut.

I hate how they change the villian genders because if the homosexual vibes between some of them. I don't hate the characters themelevs who had their genders changed. Thats about it.  

AirAce

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:24 pm
Chibiusa was the only one I couldn't stand. She was disrespectful, annoying, and seemed like such a sulky, whiney, hateful child. However, I will admit that her friendship with Hotaru was a beautiful thing and she grew into a much, much better person because of it. Actually, I forgot about Chibiusa, because I disliked her so much. Now, I've been reminded.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:12 pm
Then I am sorry I reminded you ;.; forgive me! * bows in shame *  

AirAce

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:11 pm
I just...never liked her.

Meh, I liked her manga self- she was far less annoying and a bit respectful (though her adoring her dad scares the crap out of me. ;. wink

That's almost the one thing that didn't change...x.x she KISSED HER DADDY EEEWWW

(on the mouth mind you!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:17 pm
Rini. Every time, I want to get a shovel and a baseball bat...

As for the ongoing (or is it peppered out) debate about Minako. I think that it's been mentioned before. She's been fighting the Dark Kingdom for two years before the series starts. TWO YEARS. It's obvious from the R movie that she was an outcast from the get go as a result of being Sailor V.

(For those of you in that age range, imagine fighting an interstellar war while at the same time growing up. Discovering boys, her own feminity, loosing good friends, giving up a man she loved to a woman who deserved him more...)

In spite of all she's been through, she's managed to retain a fairly bubbly personality. She can still be cheerful and outgoing. She's not a ditz, (IMO) she couldn't have survived that long by herself if she was.

Give the girl some credit, okay?  

lightsenshi

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:02 pm
lightsenshi
Rini. Every time, I want to get a shovel and a baseball bat...

As for the ongoing (or is it peppered out) debate about Minako. I think that it's been mentioned before. She's been fighting the Dark Kingdom for two years before the series starts. TWO YEARS. It's obvious from the R movie that she was an outcast from the get go as a result of being Sailor V.

(For those of you in that age range, imagine fighting an interstellar war while at the same time growing up. Discovering boys, her own feminity, loosing good friends, giving up a man she loved to a woman who deserved him more...)

In spite of all she's been through, she's managed to retain a fairly bubbly personality. She can still be cheerful and outgoing. She's not a ditz, (IMO) she couldn't have survived that long by herself if she was.

Give the girl some credit, okay?

Exactly, and if you pay attention to her past (read the Sailor V manga, people, it's extremely insightful as to WHY she acts the way she does) you'll see she sacrificed a LOT to become Sailor Venus. She WAS a normal girl before she got her memories back, after all, and she's trying to keep some of that by being true to herself when there's no stress. She's lost her loves, she's lost her freetime (which to a teenager is VERY important), and she's lost al hope of fulfiling her dreams, no matter what Usagi encourages.

Venus-hime made a decision a long time ago that Serenity comes first, so give her some respect, she's essentially given up her life for everyone else to have peace.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff