Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:50 pm

"Oh! Pardon me, Mr. Box! And sorry, it's pretty dark in here and I didn't see you! In fact, I never expected to see one of the rare Malkidt talking boxes in this place! This is surely my lucky day!" said the man who at that moment looked like a kid opening his Chirstmas gifts and finding the toy he had been waiting for forever.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:13 pm
ending sat down on a park bench and began kicking her legs as she watched the clan in action
"for a condemmed building theres sure alot of wackos in there"

xXBeginnerXx

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:15 pm
She hears an explosion and a scream, and then abruptly drops down through a hole in the ceiling. She sees Cadwallander flurrying around trying to shake off some dark dusty things.

She struggles and tries to find something to possess with which to fight off this threat.

She dashes off to the backyard and takes a hold of one of the nastier looking plants with long tendrils. Her eyes flash bright blue, and her body goes limp. The plant suddenly grows about a dozen or so extra long tendrils, which begin to creep into the house. The tendrils grow into the room, and begin to lash out at the little black balls.

"fire melts metal, metal cuts wood, wood destroys EARTH" Malem thinks, as the throny tendrils strike at the earth spirits, clearly audible and in her voice, for those able to understand plant language.

a few of the balls fall to the floor as piles of dust as the tendrils grab and squeeze the balls to inanimate soot.

After a bit, she allows the plant to grow back to it's original shape and releases it. She regains consciousness, and notices a much simpler solution. There is a hose...

"Oh..." -_-;;

She grabs the hose and proceeds back to the front to spray at the black mass.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:58 pm
"EEEEEK!!!" the soot sprites shoot out of the house as one large dirty wave in search of an abandoned building without water to worry about

"aw well that should have ticked em off at least"

xXBeginnerXx

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:31 am
---  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:36 am

"Haaaaaa Come on Mr.Box! You can't fool me that easily!" said the red man before laughing at the box he thought was alive. "I already know that the Queen of England is a Leprechaun who is using a spell to hide her true identity." He continued being the most serious of men.

Suddenly, the noise of the water above them made itself heard.
"Uh? Is there a waterway up there, Mr. Box?" He asked.

Zemblanity Insomnia

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:00 am
ending sat there and waited and passed the time by singing "boom shakalakalaka boom shakalakalaka boom shaka boom shaka boom boom boom"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:21 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:57 am

The man finally noticed the little man. At this very moment, he felt really stupid. He quickly glared at the box he was holding in his hand and muttered "Burn..." A moment later, the little box was nothing but ashes. The red man followed the little man who was heading toward the stairs.
"So tell me, what are you? A Gnome? A Dwarf? Just somebody really little?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:44 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:55 pm
((sorry it takes me so long to post......I don't have the net at home.......and I can't get to a comp that often....grrrness))

Caly had listened to the voices as swhe still remained at the top of the stiars. She was extremely curious and would remain there for she knew they were coming up. Silently she stood in the doorway the plant cradled against her, her green-blue eyes all for the stiars before her. She wondered what she had stumbled upon and hoped that she wouldn't have to use any of her protective magics....she didn't nearly have enough as it was. Trouble would be with her if they decided to cause harm of any kind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:57 pm

"Uh...Okay then... But I've seen lots of strange things in my life. A litle more, a litle less. What difference could it make?" he told the little man. "Can you at least tell me your name? Or do you want me to keep calling you Mr.Box?" said the red man while slowly climbing the stairs to be at the same speed as the smallest being next to him.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:29 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:39 pm
She watched them coming up, nearing the top and noticed that one of them stopped adn hung back. She decided to announce her presense a little more than just her silence with, "I'm Caly. Please do not be alarmed, I mean you no harm. I was just curious who was down here."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:46 pm
"This place is now a mess, can someone give me a hand with sweeping this place up?"

Malem looks for a broom and finds one in a corner, and grabs a nearby dustpan and begins to sweep the floor. Sweeping the dust and soot and putting it into a wastebasket.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games