Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm
Alec nodded, noticing they were closer already. Hm... His smile grew ever so slightly as he squeezed her hand lightly. "I'm glad you think so." Alec laughed quietly, not wanting to avert attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 pm
Echo blushed a little more and bit her lip in an attempt to hold back her smile when he squeezed her hand. She didn't want to look like a dork in front of him. "I love your laugh." she thought quietly to herself, not realizing that she had said it out loud.  

Hinetzu

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm
Alec smiled more, seeing her blush and bite her lip. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks as he heard her. "Thank you, Echo." He mumbled, his smile growing. "I love your eyes..." He giggled, staring at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:26 pm
Just realizing she had spoken her thoughts, she looked away, shocked at herself. She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear in a nervous gesture, only to have it fall forward again. She looked up at him, and saw that he was blushing to. Not as much as her, but it made her smile. She nervously giggled a little in return at Alec's comment on her eyes, "Thank you." she loved it when he said her name, and more fantasies flooded her subconscious as she stared back at him.  

Hinetzu

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm
His smile brightened at her giggle. "Your welcome..." Alec said quietly, watching as another few strands of hair fell into her face again. Shakily, he reached up his hand and tucked it behind Echo's ear, smiling still a little bit. "Um...." Alec stuttered quickly, looking away with his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 pm
mini walks in slowly and mumming a soft tune  

minithompson16

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100

Hinetzu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Echo smiled when Alec brushed her hair behind her ear for her. She bit her lip, and leaned her cheek into his palm. Hearing him stutter, she looked up at him, "what is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm
Her cheek was so...warm. Alec blushed softly, hearing her question. "Oh...Do you want to come to my dorm...?" He asked slowly, hoping she didn't think he wanted sex.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Hinetzu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:43 pm
Echo blushed, he wants me to go with him... to his dorm? alone... with a boy... in a dorm?! trusting that he wouldn't 'try anything' with her, she nodded, "o-okay..." she looked away shyly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:53 pm
Alec smiled, nodding excitedly. "R-really? Okay!" He chirped, tightening his grip softly on her hand. "Don't judge me on the cleanliness of it..." He said with an embarrassed smile.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Hinetzu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 pm
Echo giggled at his excitement, "I don't judge. Mine can get pretty messy to." she smiled at him. His cheerfulness gave her a tiny burst of courage, so she interlocked their fingers without letting go of his hand. "just lead the way~" she giggled again, this time out of nervousness.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus was hanging from the tree in the middle of the courtyard. Not in the way that's innocent either. Like from a noose. Though it was purely to ******** with people though. He was a god, and thus, couldn't die, so it was just a cruel prank.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:07 pm
Lena sat on a bench, taking a break. She looked over at a tree and saw Horus hanging from it. She blinked then rubbed her eyes. Stupid hangover, she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus's eyes opened and he waved at her. "Hi Lena." He said.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:13 pm
She jumped back. "What the heck?" she mumbled, wide-eyed.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff