Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:55 am
EternalJupiter
Makoto nodded, "i know the feeling, but slightly more, my parents died in a plane crash when i was younger...I've lived alone ever since, is the door locked?" She changes her stance and how she's holding Roselite so that it's more comfortable.

((I'm pretty sure it was a plane crash...))

((I'll just finish up this part adn get to the morning. BTW: Sorry for not posting sooner...snowstorm+blackout=no internet))

Bosten showed Makoto where to put Roselite then settled down on the bed himself for a nice sleep. "G'night Makoto-sama."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:30 am
It was after 12 when Megan finally got up she got up and went down stairs to help with puting stuff in the car and moving van. She smiled and knew they were going to have to take a plane.
After finally putting everything up they got into the car and headed for the airport. Megan sat holding her sailor pen in her hands and smiled. Suddenly she saw a familiar tour bus coming there way. She smiled when she saw the three look out the window ecspessily Taylor. Isaac and Zac didnt notice her but Taylor did and smiled at her.
He noticed the moving van, " she must be moving but where " he asked himself. Taylor saw her writing on the window " Moving to Japan". She smiled.
Taylor smiled knowing that was there next stop after London and Paris
Megan smiled and wrote " See you at the airport".

Taylor nodded smiling mouthing " Okay"  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:41 pm
Makoto and guardian cats
Makoto smiled at Bosten, Luna, Artemis and Diana follow Makoto as she leaves the house.

Kinmoku Aliens
Kakyuu smiles at Andy and his sisters, "Hello Andy, it has been too long, I think that I should tell you of the current threat to this world." Andy nods and Taiki steps forward, "Kakyuu-sama, There are things that we don't know either, have you found out the enemy's intentions?" Kakyuu smiles, but shakes her head at Taiki, "I still have been unable to work out the significance of these Moon seeds, but remember that Galaxia has turned from her dark path, the current enemy is nothing that can be compared to Galaxia or Chaos, but I fear they intend to wipe life from this galaxy, using the moonseeds as a power source"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:06 am
"Why are you at my house small cat?" Mishuri asked
"I am a guardian cat sent here for you" the small cat smiled a cheeky smile
"But i am not a Sailor Senshi" Mishuri was confussed
"Yes you are you just don't know it yet and i have been sent to help you on your way" the small cat sat on Mishuri's tummy.
Mishuri picked up the cat then sat on her bed after standing up and walking there "How can i be a Sailor Senshi if my parents have no powers or anything?" Mishuri thought for a while "Was i adopted or something?"
"No you were never adopted your mother was supposed to be Sailor Senshi but she neglected the fact that it was her job to fight off the enemy and she gave up on her powers" the small cat said
"Is that why she knew so much about the Sailor Senshi, she wrote it in a book and told me to keep that book secret because it wasn't published and she didn't want anyone to know did she, but dad knows alll about them did she tell him?" Mishuri was very interested in this now  

Mishuri

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:22 am
"Nope he is, shall i say he is umm...he is Tuxedo mask's brother, but Tuxedo mask doesn't know anything about your dad, he knows about your mother though" The small cat said
"What is your name small cat?" Mishuri asked
"My name is Talon, your name is Mishuri i was told your name before i came here" Talon smiled cheekilly
"if i am a Sailor Senshi Talon how do i transform?" Mishuri asked
"umm....i wasn't told that but you could try to say
'NightWater Prism Power' and hold your necklace i don't know" Talon stared at Mishuri waiting for an answer

"Okay i wil try" Mishuri grabbed a hold of her necklace then closed her eyes and spoke quietly saying "Nightwater Prism Power" she began to glow and spun in the air in a dark blue whirlpool then she went to the ground and was transformed.

This is what she looks like transformed (except she hasn't got the staff yet, that come way later):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:11 am
Kinmoku Aliens
Kakyuu now speaks again, "Another of the next generation senshi has been revealed, I would like all three of you to do your best to find the senshi of the new generation, we must find them all before the enemy becomes too strong, you are excused" The Kou family all bow, and then leave Kakyuu's presence

Makoto and Guardian cats
Luna, Artemis and Diana all look in one direction, Makoto tracing their gaze, "What is it?" She asked. Artemis looked at Makoto, "Another senshi has been revealed, you might notice a few other guardian cats around now."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:24 am
"Okay so I really am a Senshi, but how do I change back?" Mishuri asked
"Umm...I have no idea what so ever sorry Mishuri-Chan" Talon said
"I better get away from here so noone know who i really am" Mishuri said as she lept out of her bedroom window and ran far away from the street, Talon quickly followed close behind her  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:55 am
Megan got out of the car and waited for Taylor to get off the bus. She smiled when she saw him and when she noticed he saw her she motioned to him to come over to her.

" Meg" Taylor said and hugged her tightly " Come on we have to talk" he said

" I know " she said and looked up at him smiling

Taylor smiled and took her by the hand " Tay ..Were have ...you " Isaac asked but was cut off when he saw Megan with him.

" Hi Isaac " she said smiling at him she giggled seeing the suprised expression on his face.

" Your alive, what are you doing here " he asked and walked up to her and grabed her hugging her.

" Gosh were you that worried " Megan asked and waited for a reply.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:38 pm
For some reason Mishuri ran to the airport waiting for somone but she didn't know what caused her to do this all she knew was that she was there and didn't feel like going anywhere else.
People stared at her in surprise and she just ignored them not noticing they were whispering about her.

Talon lept onto Mishuri's shoulder and whispered in her ear "it is not a good idea to be around so many people" he then lept onto Mishuri's lap and peered at her.
"i know but i can't move for some reason, i feel like i should be here waiting for someone i just don't know who, but i do know my favourite band is coming here" she grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:57 pm
Isaac looked at her " Of course we were worried we didnt know what happened if you were alive or not " he said

" Taylor ,Isaac mom and dad are looking for you wer..." he said and then stoped and rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasnt seeing things " Is that ??"

" Yeah Zac its me " she said smiling and walked up to him and hugged him. " Thank for worrying about me " she said

" Hey arent you going to miss your flight " Taylor asked
" Oh no mom and dad said I had plenty of time they have to inspect the stuff in the van " she said pointing to the moving van.

" Hey your moving " Isaac asked
Megan nodded  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:29 pm
Mishuri stared at the plane for a while then she went to the toilet and when she got out she flushed the toilet then looked in the mirro and she was herself again "Phew i am back to normal" she said to herself as she washed her hands and walked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:45 am
Just when the four started talking Megan had a really bad feeling " Guys hold on for a second " she said and ran to the front of the airport.
" Oh no " she said seeing a Youma

" Meg what is it " Taylor yelled and went after her along with Isaac and Zac. They saw the Youma and watched to make sure Megan would be alright.

Megan looked at them and smiled " CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER !!" she yelled and was lifted in the air changing to her uniform.

" Wow she has changed " he said .  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:45 pm
Mishuri got off the seat she was sitting in then she went and sat outside near the plane she then heard a scream and snuck towards it, she saw a yoma taking the moonseed of a really hot guy then she looked around and didn't see anyone near by.

"okay here goes, Nightwater Prism Power!" she said, she then foated into the air and twirled around until she was transformed, she walked closer to the Yoma it was a plug yoma this time "Not so fast yoma" Mishuri said.

"who are you?" it asked as it held the moonseed in it's hand "i am the Pretty Sailor Senshi Sailor Nightwater and in the name of all things beautiful and sweet i will punish you" Mishuri said "oh really" the yoma said as it charged at Mishuri and knocked her flying into a wall with electricity.

Mishuri cried out in pain when she hit the wall but she stood up and called for Talon "what is it Mishuri-Chan?" Talon asked but then he saw the Yoma "what are my powers?" Mishuri asked "Think of an attack to do with water then try and use it to see if it will work" Talon said then he jumped up a tree and watched from there.

Mishuri nodded then she thought of something "i hope this works, Water Tornado!" she said then a dark cloud appeared above the enemy and tuned into a tornado which then spun the youma around, by the time it stoped the Yoma was too dizzy to do anything and talon spoke "you need a healing spell to turn that yoma into a plug and destroy it, you have to have one you are like a new Sailor Moon" Talon then waited for a reply.

"i will try" Mishuri said then she thought of all the spells that Sailor moon had "okay i hope this works "Nightwater Healing Power!" a splash of water went on the yoma then it changed back to a power point and decintigrated to nothing, the moonseed went back into the cute guy then he opened his eyes and saw Mishuri standing above him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:22 am
((peoples need to rp more this is dieing and only about 3 people rp on it alot sad ))  

Mishuri

usagichan19

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:11 pm
Hummmmmm. moon seeds i hurd that before but i don't remember were.

(sitting on a stool out side on her terast of hr apartment looking out at the sea. Feeling something soft on her leg with out look down at what it was. she says smile

hey evy whats new

how did you know you didn't even look at me or anything to tell.

Saselea: how long have we been together now?

since birth

right, so why wouldn't i know in was you.

you know you have a point. but what the matter. somethings wrong your never sitting out her this long in one sitting.

It this moon seed thing that i hurd about while out last night. i think i have some work to do here on this planet.

MOON SEEDS exclaim

i know i hurd of moon seed before but you know i don't know were evy.oh well at least there will be something her to do then my normal things i do every day.

4laugh well it will come to you sooner or later you know how your mem ory is." hopefully it comes later rather then sooner"

(getting up and going is side her house. and tures on the shawer)

I have to go to school now.

NOW! do you know what time it is !

yeah 11:30, yeah so

your late you rather not go or face getting detention

there not going to give a student like me detention.

Why not they like me to much. wink  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces