Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:53 pm
Erik heard his cell phone ring and opened it then pressed it to his ear. After a few moments he hung up and got up. One of his friends was having a picnic. Oh, that's right... He had friends... Maybe that would help... As he turned around, he noticed a girl's hand disappear. He pondered the idea of speaking to her, but his mouth wouldn't move, so he just stared at her with his emerald eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:10 pm
I lost my most prized possessions in a bet...

User Image

Miki walked towards teh lake, then broke into a run. I might be able to find some mermaids here... She jumped over the heads of the people there and stepped on a few, but eventually made her way to the shore. She looked into the water, but when she didn't see anything, she huffed and retraced her steps back.
I'll kill to get them back.

Skeleson

Feline Hellraiser

10,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cat Fancier 100

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:26 pm
Scarlet saw someone staring at her and became self consious. She quickly swam behind a rock. Um that's weird. He feels sad, well, jealous actually. She could sense emotions if she focused hard enough but she never knew how to help when they were bad feelings. Scarlet peeked over the rock and looked at him. Um...are you alright?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 am
Amy felt someone staring at her so she glanced up and saw the boy staring. "hi.." she said as she forced a small smile  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:07 pm
Erik's sad eyes looked over at the other girl in the water. Before he could reply, the girl he was just staring at spoke. Strange. They spoke at the same time, he thought and closed his eyes in thought, a small smirk on his face. He opened his emerald eye, his right eye covered by his hair, and looked at the girl who talked to him last. "Your hand." he finally said. "It's gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:29 pm
Amy glanced back at where her hand should be and it slowly started to reappear "its back now" she said as she wiggled her fingers around to show him "its perfectly fine good as new"  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:46 pm
For a second, Erik's depression was covered by curiosity, but that was just for a second. He didn't look up at her, just at her hand, though he didn't seem that interested. "And how were you able to do that?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:51 pm
Amy smiled a little not many people ask about what shes able to do. "My dad...he could do this and he passed the trait along to me...." she said softly wishing she could tell him more about it but she didn't know that much herself. "i can also do this" she said as she completely disappeared.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 pm
Erik was unfazed. He kept his eyes in the spot the girl was, but soon moved it, as if somewhat knowing her position. "Interesting." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Amy reappeared standing up she brushed her white hair behind her ear showing her ruby red eyes "I guess it is" Amy said as she realized she never introduced herself "Oh my names Amy by the way..."  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:14 pm
"Erik." he said softly and looked away. She's interesting... But I'm still not happy... Not yet, at least, he thought with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 pm
Amy looked at Erik and felt sorrow coming from him. "Um..Erik..if you don't mind me asking..whats wrong?"she asked softly hoping she wasn't being to nosie  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:36 pm
Erik's sad emerald eye looked at Amy for a while. I've got nothing to lose, he thought, Might as well tell her... "I... just found my family's graves in the Graveyard." he muttered and looked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:39 pm
Amy looked down "Im very sorry for your loss" she said softly as she remembered how it felt when she saw her parents graves.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:48 pm
"I don't even know what happened... or got to say good-bye..." he said quietly, sadness washing over his face. He closed his eyes to hold all the tears in.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff