Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 am
Asiril cast a look over his shoulder at Shadow, his tail flickered in agitation yet noted Larkas tense to go faster and simply increased his pace, ignoring the dull ache of his leg and made his way towards the mouth of the cave.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 am
Larka glared at Shadow, but kept on. "You called for me, Shadow?" She picked up the pace along with Asiril, eager to get back to the den so she could rest as well.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:26 am
Bakher looked the wolf over, and let his feathers go flat again.
"Understandable, then. You said someone was injured? I MAY be able to help, then."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 am
Asiril glanced at Larka, said nothing slowing his pace slightly to follow her.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:30 am
(Hmmn...I need a way to get Bakher to the rest of you guys...unless Metal comes through for me.)
(* Edit* looks like he's Off now.... Well, I guess I'll have to find a way to the rest of you guys, then)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 am
((you should try to wait for him, to not be rude))  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:38 am
{I may be able to help. :3}

Larka was relieved when they finally reached the den. The she-Wolf was so ready for a nap, but first she had to call Shadow back.

She tilted her head back and gave a long howl. A howl meant to direct those who wanted to come back to the den.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:40 am
A shiver ran down Asiril's spine as Larka howled he looked at her curiously, although already assuming a call to other packmates of a nap or some sorts. "So.." he started to break the silence that followed her call.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:26 am
(Thank you)
Bakher heard the howl from nearby, and rose. He bobbed his head in a nod to the as yet unintroduced wolf, and left him, intent on finding the source of the howl. He pushed through some bushes and entered a clearing. He looked around and noticed several wolfs, along with a fox.

- A INJURED fox...-
He thought, noticing the way the fox was holding himself as well as the subtle scent of pain coming from him. Bakher fluffed his crest up as he settled back on his haunches like a-ironically- cat, and curled his tail around his front feet. He mulled over things to say to them; how do you, a giant hybrid of leopard and eagle, say to a bunch of wolves you've never met before? He weighed several options in his head, before settling on a standard greeting. After all, if they did attack him for some reason, he could simply fly away.

"Hello... I don't believe we've met before. My name is Bakher... What is all yours?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:00 am
Nabila ran back toward the den, giving a loud whine. "Shadow! Everyone left me!" She stopped next him, then looked at Larka. "Larka!" She smiled, hugging her tightly. "I missed you!!" She let go.  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 am
Shadow looked as she did this, he walked up to them looking a bit confused "Well, this is new"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 am
Nabila gave a small yawn, standing and walking over to one of the tall trees. She climbed it, stretching across a thick branch and looked out over the land. "I might go to the mountains next," She sighed.  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 am
Larka ignored the lion's human action; her eyes were on the Griffin. The beautiful Griffin. Her mouth was open, her tongue lolling as she stared. She had no idea her howl would summon this.

"Well, hello Bakher," she managed to say with more confidence in her voice than she had. On shaky legs, she stood and walked over to the mythical beast.

She eyed his wings; they were so colorful. She decided she wanted a red feather. As she walked around him, looking him over, the smell of Unicorn was all over his body. He'd hunted and recently. "I am Larka. A Hunter in the pack," she said as she finally came to a stop in front of the Griffin.

"You are welcome to hunt here and make your home where you will. The Pack can assist you whenever you need," she gave the formal greeting, but decided to adjust it a little. "However..," she started again, trying to be serious in all of her excitement. "Perhaps a feather of yours, a red feather, would finalize this agreement?"

She eyed his feathers lovingly. She could barely hold up the formal charade any longer. If he refused, she'd beg and offer up anything he wanted. Just a red feather, that's all she wanted.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:29 am
Shadow laughed as he watched this "Bakher is gonna have to give a feather?" he asked as he laughed looking at her, he rolled over quickly as he continued howling with his laughter, "Oh god the look on your face!!" he laughed  

Metal criminal minds

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:50 pm
Shadow settled down as he looked back at Larka smiling "I have to admit, you'd look good with red" he said smiling  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games