Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Nurse Cricket's Office - Dice Mechanics pg 20 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:20 pm
LividPeas

Willow gave a weak murr when she was hugged. "Glad you're alright too." She said with a nod, watching the group around Riley. Still trying to shake off the burning feeling.

"From what I remember the horsemen left with someone that seemed to be in charge of the humans and then there was blue fire like what Red rained on us." Her fur bristled a little, "I think I only remember the fire because that's the second time I burned."

She sighed, "I would rather that not happen again." She added giving a small shiver, "though not getting caught in a net again would be nice too."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 pm
Ash slowly awakened, rubbing his stiff arms. He didn't even have to open his eyes to know that he was in the Nurse's Office-- he was familiar with it, intimately so, after the Trials of Fire.

He struggled to recall the memories that held the key of why he was here. There had been red, and he'd been feeling under the weather anyhow, his head fuzzy and body achey.

Sitting up, Ash scanned the infirmary with curious eyes. Everyone else was in far, far worse state than he was, and he overheard some mention of flames--

all of this was put to shame by the state that Riley was in.

As selfish as it was, the reaper staggered to his feet, collecting his helm and the blade by his bed, and went looking for Thackery. He'd promised to protect the boy, and ******** passed out.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm
Sammy watched quietly as the usual bug inched towards the wound, what was disturbing was how quickly it edged away. It sent a very deep chill through Sammy as she glanced at her own left arm and back to the inside of that wound. Black, very, very, black and charred.

Eventually she glanced over towards Cricket, "Profesor, your centipede. It won't go near the wound... is that, a result of the Insanity?" Her worries grew watching that, recalling what the horsemen had to say about her own arm, was Riley just the same? Tainted and scared possibly beyond repair by the damage done?

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:33 pm
Jericho didn't say anything else as Lizzy worked to try and comfort him. It did help a little, but it was clear that he was still very distressed. Placing a hand over his face, he was still trying to reign in the tears, but it was difficult.

She did have a point though. Even the horsemen couldn't do anything. And Riley was still here.. for now. But he didn't know if things would remain that way. If she didn't disappear forever, there was still that chance that she'd end up as a ghost or undead... in which she'd lose all memory of him and everyone else. That was almost just as bad.

He paused though, as he heard Sammy speak up, asking Cricket something. His eyes opened up quickly and he looked over at her and the Mindflayer.

"..In.. Insanity..?"

That was what the horsemen mentioned. The thing that tainted them.. the thing that consumed Red.

This did not make Jericho feel any better. In fact, his knees were feeling rather weak right now.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:42 pm
Listening carefully to the other boil's words, Thackery nodded with understanding. From the sounds of things, he wasn't the only one that had gotten in way over his head. "With the nets too, they work together really well. They're scary when they're able to do that and eat our FEAR." He frowned, wondering if they had ever had a chance in the first place. How would it have turned out if the horsemen were not there to bargain in their favor?

"Wait, this happened to everyone..." He sat up straight, ears perked, eyes wide in obvious alarm. Ash. Where was Ash? Had he been with them?

"Sorry, sorry, I've got to..!" He flung himself off of Tybalt's bed, scrabling and slipping on the floor that he'd previously tried hard to avoid. A few stupid bugs were the least of his concerns.

In his weakened state, it didn't take long for him to become disoriented again, vision blurring through the awakening pain (and the tears welling up, but he wasn't crying, definitely not). It wasn't surprising, then, as he blindly weaved through the other students, that he ran into someone. Someone tall.

He looked up to apologize, but nearly melted with relief instead.

"Ash! Oh Jack, Ash, that was so scary! I lost you, I thought maybe for always, and-" He wrapped his arms around him as best he could, shaking as he pressed against him. "I couldn't do anything without you. I'm not good at this stuff like you are."

OnionGrump

ASTRABBY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:44 pm
Moure heard the robed figure speak, shifting his torso slightly so he could look in their direction without his head coming off. They were talking to Moure's neighbor, Christof, mentioning something about stitching while glancing in Moure's direction. He gave a relieved nod in their direction. Even if Moure and his neighbor weren't really friends, he still needed assistance. "A-any help would be welcome. If someone can just get one of my hands on, I should probably be able to fix a lot of it myself..." Moure trailed off as his eyes noticed something off to the side. Something blue. His eyes widened, his mind trying to reject the truth even though it was practically smacking him across the face.

Edel was here.

Moure almost shook his head before realizing that if he did it would most likely fall off. Edel couldn't be here. If she was here, that meant she'd been at that horrible battle. She'd been there, and he hadn't seen her. He hadn't protected her.

Perhaps someone should just send him back to Cphira as scrap Parts. Look at him. He was a wreck. Quite literally. He couldn't protect someone he cared about. He couldn't even hold himself together.

As Edel moved to his side, Moure looked her over quickly to make sure she was alright. He was so ashamed that he couldn't do anything, hadn't been able to protect her. He couldn't even hold her hand right now.

"Edel, I..." Moure started, looking down to his piles of Parts, his expression one of shame and apology. "I'm sorry I didn't protect you... I didn't even realize you were there. I'm sorry..." Moure felt like he couldn't stop apologzing. He had failed her, even if she hadn't asked for his protection.

He'd said he'd be there for her. And he'd failed.

Sosiqui

Bilious

Zyphiris

Trira

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 pm
"Insanity?" Cricket looked to Sammy, feigning innocence while she nodded. If there were ears in her quarters, they would not pick up her confirmation of anything. It was obvious the nurse wanted to be on their side, but there was only so much her status could allow for. After all, she had more to lose - and had already lost more - than any of them had.

Still, even as her FEAR was pressed away from the hole, she continued trying to push it in, only stopping after some time had passed. "If I do more, I may do more...harm than good." She was a creature of poison, she could very well make Riley stay dead as it was, but still, she got up to start going through her supplies at her desk, checking over what things she had on her before she returned with a few things, apparently ready to.... experiment a bit.

The first task was poking the hardened area with a needle to see if it relented to it, or simply toughed it out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:52 pm
It took several words before Christof was aware that Malodore was even speaking to him, his mind racing to babble to someone who couldn't hear it. He should have gone with... he could have protected her. Alright, maybe not. But he might not felt as.... as useless, as helpless as now at least? Maybe he could have taken the blow for her... but he had trusted he had TRUSTED the dragon to watch over her.... that was what she kept him around for wasn't it?

His eyes rose to Jericho as he stroked the cold limp hand, narrowing with growing misplaced rage. HIS fault, it was HIS fault he didn't protect her properly...

Help the poor dismembered patchwork behind him? As though drawn of its own accord, his body moved to stand, letting go of Riley's hand to reach for one of Moure's severed legs, tightly around the ankle.

With only a bitter snarl, the hunchback lunged straight for the dragon, make-shift leg-mallet swinging.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:58 pm
Jericho was in no state to be in any sort of battle ready mode. He was staring at Cricket as she mentioned she couldn't pour anymore FEAR into Riley. But... that wound. It was still there. She needed more FEAR right? Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw something moving quickly towards him, but it wasn't until after it connected that he had any realization of what was going on.

He was hit hard, enough to knock him right over, even with Lizzy there hugging him.

Stunned from the blow, he looked up from the ground to see Christof hulking over him. On a normal day, that would have pissed him off into possibly setting the patchwork on fire. This was far from a normal day. Instead, he just stayed on the ground; his gaze drifting back down. He didn't know why Christof had struck him but it didn't really matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:06 pm
She only nodded to Jericho, she would explain more later as Crickets response made it plain as day not to talk about what exactly had happened, but the nod confirmed her fear. So she resumed watching waiting, till a hunchback tackled Jericho to the ground.

She stepped over grabbing at Christof by the collar. "Off of him. Now." She stumbled slightly as she tugged at the boil, not fully there, but like hell if she was going to let Christof fly off the handle. "You find a jack damn clipboard and use your words before you do this. Riley is half dead on the table and you're going ape s**t. We don't have time for you to have a temper."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:07 pm
"Christof!" Calder shouted, glaring at the boil. He had just woken up, only just now managing to push himself up a fraction to look around to see Christof hit Jericho. Whatever was going on, this wasn't the time or place for it. They were in beds, recovering, and looking around, he knew Jericho probably felt as much as dirt as he did. They'd both been in the barrier when the fire had hit them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 pm
In one sharp movement, Malodore stepped away from Moure, its movements sharp and precise as it placed itself between Christof and Jericho. "Christof," it said, its words low and dangerous; its wings fanned, bladed feathers flaring outwards as it stood ramrod straight. The plague doctor was naturally tall, but it rarely managed imposing... not until now. There were not many who had ever seen Malodore like this.

"My request was not take the leg of a patient and use it as a bludgeon to hit another patient. It was help me. If I can keep my composure while the love of my life is-" The precisely crafted string of words hitched for a moment. "... in the state she is in..."

Its eyes met the hunchback's, cold as ice behind its lenses as it loomed.

"Not. Here. Not in this place. Take your violence elsewhere. And give me that," it added, snatching at Moure's leg.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:23 pm
Sorry? What was Moure sorry about? Edel shook her head, denying the patchwork boil's apologies.

Don't -” the rest of the words were lost in a fit of rage as she watched Christof make off with one of Moure's legs, using it to hit the dragon boil. Just. How could he! How DARE he!

The ghoul strode over to the patchwork igor. She would have given Christof a nasty frostbite for what he had done but someone else was already on him. Yes, now wasn't the time for fighting but what the jack.

Edel slapped the igor right across the face.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:28 pm
When Sammy grabbed him, it was only because of the draining of Fear that the hunchback was even slowed, his expression screwing up tightly as suddenly Malodore was in the way of his next blow. The leg hovered above his head a moment, his features trembling.

The love of Mal's life? Both he and Jericho were acting as though he didn't... it didn't matter. The slap from Edel suddenly broke him from his thoughts.

The leg was lowered, his expression still miserable, frantic, and just barely keeping a grip on his own sanity as he offered it out to the plague doctor as he bowed apologetically.

Useless Igor. Can't even help properly. Had abandoned his Mistress. But if even Jericho couldn't have stopped it...

No matter how much he tried to rationalize the situation, it still didn't stop him from feeling angry, sick, and frustrated. At least his panic had ebbed into the number spectrum.

Leg delivered to his Other Master, the hunchback turned to try to limp away before he made matters worse.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Trira

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:31 pm
Moure was, more or less, kind of shocked when his leg was suddenly stolen by Christof. Sure, he knew the other patchwork had liked his legs, but-- Wait, why was he smacking another student with it?! It wasn't a mallet! Moure's mouth hung open and he raised his arm stub out in the direction of Christof and managed to say, "M-my leg..." His face was one of mostly confusion and 'What just happened?', and concern fell over it when he realized that if that leg got busted, Cphira was going to kill him.

Moure could only watch as several people pounced Christof for his actions. Moure just really hoped his leg was alright through all that. The robed figure definitely got another point for being awesome in Moure's book when they got his leg back from the Igor.

At least his leg was in better hands/claws now. He looked back to Edel for a moment, and saw her striding toward the Igor. And then slapping him. While others had done something to stop the other patchwork, Moure felt more gratitude for the frost demon. He gave her a slight nod, small enough that his head wouldn't fall off, but big enough for her to see.

And Christof was coming down at least a bit, so that was good. Less likely to steal his leg again, anyway.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff