Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:01 am
User Image
A cocky smirk shown on Kyso’s face, “I’ll give the fool a day to imagine how skilled I am.” He motioned to the guards, “Take him to the dungeons, let him meet the others I’ve had the pleasure teaching.” The two guards obeyed him as they would their lord, probably more from a mixture of fear than pride. Kyso wasn’t like Isabella. He was pure demon, purely evil. It was just that demons could love too. He was going to greatly enjoy himself, not only the usual pleasure he obtained from torturing something, but to punish someone who’d dared to hurt Isabella. And it was right in front of him! Kyso was pissed at himself for not judging that Isabella would have been quite so stupid. She should have known that Kyso would have won the fight without a scratch.

Keeping his wings wrapped around her, he gingerly pulled the blood soaked fabric away from her wound. Gently, he bent, laying his lips upon the unhurt part of her flesh. Without looking at Lucifer, he murmured, “By your leave, milord,” then carefully lifted Isabella into his arms. Once outside of his office, Kyso took flight, taking the faster outside route to her room. With the skill of a thief, he opened her window silently, and let them both in. He refused to set her down until both of them were on the bed. Brushing her hair out of the wound, he leaned down to lick the split. Since he was vampiric, he had a coagulant in his salvia to heal and close wounds he inflicted, leaving no trace. It worked wonders as a healing ability. And it was much more enjoyable to him, than a healer simply placing their hands above the wound. He loved the taste of her blood, so much that it took his upmost control to prevent his fangs from lengthening, though another part of him did. His tongue darted along the deep cut, very slowly healing with each lick.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 pm
I'll show you a sweet dream

Isabella Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Isabella remained quiet as everything was happening and as Kyso laid her on her bed, she looks at him for a moment before turning her head to the side and moaning lightly. Even though she knew that he was only healing her wound, she couldn't help it. The feeling of his tongue against her sensitive skin was almost too much for her to handle. As she moves a bit, her leg brushes up against the lower half of his body and she lets out a small gasp as her leg brushes against something that she knew was not his leg. Blushing she looks at him slightly and wraps her arms around him lightly.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image
For a moment, Kyso inhaled sharply, closing his eyes to the pleasant sensations. Opening them again, he wraps his wings around her, pulling her gently into his lap. Looking at her he murmured, in a voice that seemed to be sudden admittance, “You are beautiful.” He ran a clawed hand through her smooth hair, then got back on subject, “You are also foolish. This shouldn’t have happened.” He leaned his head down, this time licking teasingly, enjoying its effect on her as well as himself. He didn’t feel the need to punish her for her foolishness, only inform her of it. “I said the blade couldn’t cut me, do you not trust my word?” Kyso wasn’t a liar. He would manipulate his way into anything, but outright lying he never did. His word meant everything to him. He could back up every threat he issued, had kept the few promises he’d made, and created a trust with the other demon lords that few had. While they didn’t trust Kyso any farther than they could throw him (which would include touching him, and that was highly unlikely) they knew his word was true. That was a rare gift among demons.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Blushing, she closes her eyes and leans against him. "I know you said that you could handle it but my feet kinda moved on their own." she says quietly. Opening her eyes, she looks at him and smiles at him. "I'm sorry about that love, I didn't mean to get in the way." Looking away from him, she places a hand lightly on his wings.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image
Kyso's voice turned serious. He wasn't going to let her hurt herself again. "Never do that again. For anyone. You could distract whomever you're trying to protect and let them get killed while getting hurt yourself." Though he was skinny, and his pure flesh showed few scars, Kyso was knowledgeable in battle as well as magic. His father, whom he killed, was a thief who taught him the basics of surviving. How to win a fight, not caring however dangerous it was. Ever since he could walk he was training in battle, his father using it as a way to release energy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Looking at him, she nods her head. "I understand Kyso but I want you to make me a promise. Don't ever let yourself get hurt in a fight." she says to him firmly. She knew that even though he wouldn't get hurt, she was still afraid of that. Of course, she also knew that if was ever at risk of being hurt, she would gladly let her other self take over. That much she and her other self where positive of. They both wanted him safe and they both wanted him to be only theirs.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:09 pm
((I’m giving up on the picture.))
Kyso laughed, hugging her against him and burrowing his face into her good shoulder. His body shook with the irrepressible mirth as he answered, “To all of my calculations, I am the stronger magical demon in these lands. I am a good fighter as well, if you wish to train with me, I can prove that to you. The only person I know I couldn’t fight is your father, at which point I won’t be hurt; I’ll be dead.” He wasn’t sure; but he thought it could hold his own against the great lord, but it would have been blasphemous to say so, and he didn’t want to be on Lucifer’s bad side. He still had a grin on his face when he pulled away; “so I can easily make that promise.” He kissed her temple, then lowered his lips to her shoulder. “It’d be best if you worried about your own safety, he murmured, letting one fang lengthen to brush against her mostly healed skin.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:21 pm
((Yea I'll agree with you on that. lol))

Blushing, she looks at him and smiles. "Alright I'll watch over myself and be careful for you." she says to him. She hadn't heard that kind of a laugh from him before and she really enjoyed it but at the moment his fang brushed over her shoulder, she gasps and a shiver runs down her spine. "K-Kyso, what are you doing?" she asks him as she bites her lower lip to stop a moan from escaping into the air.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 pm
In a husky voice Kyso whispers, "I want to taste more of you." Yes, he was insinuating a double meaning there. He felt blinded by his want, no his need of her. There was something about her that wiped his mind of thoughts other than getting more. It was like she was a drug to him. Perhaps she was to the vampiric. She had enough power that it was possible. He clenched his teeth, retracting his fang, and sighed, lowering his head to her shoulder. "I swear to never bite you." For he wasn't sure once he did, that he'd have the control to stop.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 pm
Blushing a deep crimson, she looks at him and moves a bit against him. "Kyso, I...I know you'd never hurt me. If you want, you can have my blood but from some place I can easily hide the mark." she says. Isabella's cheeks were still greatly flushed as she slowly pulled away. "I..I'm sorry that was wrong of me." Moving away from him, she goes to get off of her bed.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Roughly, Kyso cupped her face pulling her to look directly at him. “You are mine completely. NEVER be ashamed of that I will leave my mark on you where I please.” He kissed her roughly, to keep her from talking. She completely didn’t understand how much control he needed. At all times he had to stay calm to keep his magic under wraps. And still he fought the hunger of blood. She was a fool not to realize what he said related to her safety not her g*dd*mn vanity.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:35 pm
Blushing, she stays still and slowly her eyes close. Moving towards him, she presses her body against his and wraps her arms around his neck. She knew that he could hold them both up and so let her entire weight press against him. Isabella had a hunch that there was another reason he was telling her that and it made her very happy. Pulling out of the kiss she leans towards his ear, which was a bit hard to do with her bust. Opening her lips, she blows lightly into his ear before speaking in a soft and gentle whisper. "Since the first day you came here I have been wishing to hear those words Kyso."  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:57 am
Kyso shuddered beneath her. His ears were the most sensitive part of his body. The lightest touch made him want to moan. But hearing her voice just made the shudder more irresistible. Especially as her chest pressed against his. In a uneven, almost husky voice he replied simply, "As long as you realize this." It made him wonder what took him so long, if she'd desired him since he'd first come. He should have started courting her almost immediately after arriving. Then he would have already become prince and given power. He pushed the thought away, knowing not to bother with the past. Carefully, he laid her down on her bed, kissing her deeply. His intentions were quite clear.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:51 am
Laying underneath him, she wraps her arms around his neck and returns his kiss. Even though she knew they shouldn't Isabella wanted him completely at that moment. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she returns his kiss and shifts slightly underneath him. Her hands slowly move from his neck and travel down his chest to hook onto the top of his pants. Tugging lightly at them, she moans softly but tenses up as she hears movement outside her door. Reluctantly breaking the kiss, she turns to her door and her eyes narrow and seem to have a slightly glow to them. A moment after, someone knocks on the door before speaking.

"Lord Kyso, the young man is ready for you down in the dungeon." a male says on the other side of the door.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:59 pm
In a sharp voice, sounding eerily like Lucifer's command, Kyso snapped at the guard, "I told you to let him wait a day. I want him to meet the remains of those I've had the pleasure torturing." A smirk showed on his face, proving it truly was a pleasure. "Now leave me to finish healing the princess. Be gone with you." And with that dismissal he silently turned back to Isabella.  
One on One

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff